Spacethumper

Chrishudson is correct, you can see all the fat stages without prestiging at all, that’s more of a bonus for people who just want more BIG.

1 Like

kinda wish my display name wasn’t what is it though, don’t know how to change it

Can somebody make a zoom feature for the game? I think she’s a little too big.

10 Likes

idk, but you can mod one in! and what mods you using to make the crystals that close to spawn?

1 Like

It’s probably doable but all the sprites would get janked up since they’re at a 1:1 pixel scale when it’s all the way zoomed out (for everything but the player of course).

I think they’re just standing off to the side, you’d have to decompile the game or do some really annoying save file edits to change the crystal spots.

1 Like

i downloaded a mod and it doesnt work plz help

how do i get the ripped verson

when its done please help me install it on the game please i need the help

Are you putting the image files themselves into the Spacethumper folder in %localappdata%? That’s the only way to put in sprite mods.

1 Like

were do i find the %localappdata folder?

In your start bar, its you look in the “windows system” bar, then you go to “Run” then you type into the text box next to Open: %appdata%

The folder should open right up. After that you need to navigate to where the Spacethumper folder is located. Doing what I said should plop you in “roaming”, you want to back out one folder and go into “Local” in there you should find the Spacethumper folder.

I don’t know if there is an easier, more intuitive way of doing this. I made a shortcut to the Appdata folder just to save me time.

I believe if you activate “show hidden folders” the appdata folder should be visible in your main user folder.

1 Like

i need a video tutorial on installing them sorry

1. Click magnifier icon next to window icon
  2. copy paste %appdata% there where type
  3. find spacethumper folder
  4. ???
  5. profit
1 Like

that didnt help me fix it

If you put %localappdata% into your start bar and press enter it should open up the folder.

ok i did that so what do i do from there chubberdy

Now that you are in you just do what I told you to do until you find the Spacethumper folder.

ok did that now what

Now you follow the rest of the instructions in the Spritesheet Modding Guide.txt that’s in the Spritesheets for Editing folder you got in the download.

1 Like

so just take all the stuff out the folder and put them in with the save with no folder