Starbound Big Fatties Add-Ons - Expanding Clothes and other small additions

Scroll down and find the topic that says “Suggestions to expand the mod”

Ah okay I think I’ve found it

How about a Lard Golem costume? You can cosplay as a Lard Golem and eat it at the same time.

I was thinking of more gaining based armour like hats or backs, doing size spriting is kind of hard and others are doing more armours

Maybe a foot-long sandwich for the back slot? Over time, the sandwich could get eaten and become smaller. Not sure how that would work, though.

Or maybe a feeder who rides on your back? IDK, the feeding tube and the brewmaster hat edit seem like pretty solid ideas.

@Scrimbim, @Pizza_Pizza_Ruby_Rub, could you please move your conversation over to the suggestion thread? Or if you already have something presentable, open your own thread for it. This thread here is for talking about the add-ons I wrote and critique and suggestion on those things. Thank you.

Oh, my bad. No problem.

You wrote all the small add ons? I thought it was a compilation like Modfatties races. But sure, i’ll make my own topic.

1 Like

I know it may not be your thing, Tobias, but the Burp Tool seems kinda lonely, even with the Gurgle Tool. And I think that there should also be a small addon involving bursting (where when your character hits immobility and keeps growing, they take damage until KA-BOOM!).

2 Likes

how do you get the staff mod to work

i have it in my mods
yet i cant find the staff/s

The staff effect should have been added to the random loot, so if you find a staff in a chest, there is a chance that it has the fattening zone on it.

what does the effect sign look like?

It doesn’t have an effect sign, as it’s not an elemental type. It looks like this when it appears.
grafik

1 Like

Cant find any wands lol.

Wands only have 1 offensive ability.
Staves are what you want. It’ll only spawn on staves.

You think there could be an add-on that works like an improved Burp Tool for the base BF add-on one day in the future?

Hey I just wanna thank you for leaving a link to the Expanding Clothes add-on. I know its outdated but it’s been nice to use when you have a few unsupported races (Like the Toon’s)/ to customise the main mod to ones own tastes.

Since edits aren’t announced, I’m telling you all through this post here that a new mod has been added to the list above: Status Pod Effects.
While I am sure that the current effects are interesting, I’d like to ask if you people can come up with some more ideas of what may come from these pods.
In any case, enjoy!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, is there any way we can select what effects we want like /spawnitem statuspod (effect)?

Yes, indeed. The format is
/spawnitem statuspod <quantity> '{"projectileOptions":[{"projectileType":"<your choice here>","projectileParams":{}}]}'
where the projectile types I added are

bfhoneyfountainstatusprojectile
bfchocolatefountainstatusprojectile
bfpizzabombstatusprojectile
bflardbombstatusprojectile
bffatgasstatusprojectile
bfslimgasstatusprojectile

(Sorry for the long names, I just adhered to conventions there.)

2 Likes