Starbound Big Fatties: Bug Reports

Strange, because I’m not, nor have ever been part of the discord. Huh. Maybe someone posted the link elsewhere, but I get my internet installed on Monday and will be able to give you a better answer on the source then.

There is no problem because I solved it myself

the quickbarmini gui isnt working for me. i can open the actual quickbar but the fattening ui is completely blank.

hey I’m having troble with the clothes of the Avali race the clothes for the wheight gain don’t fully work like they don’t get put on. with some wheight stages it’s only the top that works but others it only woks if busty is on or off

Hi, I’m running into an issue where whenever I apply thicc hips or a stuffed/filled belly it’ll chop down the frames until I’m no longer skinny. I’m not sure what is exactly is causing this as my other characters are working fine, but it seems to cut down the frames on one character.

I’m not sure what you mean by “chop down the frames,” do you mean the frame rate suddenly lowers unless that character is not in the skinny phase? Maybe that character’s species doesn’t have sprite sheets for the armor used to make characters appear fatter.

yeah, the frame rate lowers. Although I tested out the same species (Argonian) with a new character and it works just fine.

I’m using the wip version and I can’t seem to get the feeding tubes to work
What do?

What are you trying to do with them? They act as furniture, so you need to hit interact on them.