Starbound Big Fatties: Character and stories sharing

Agnes8

Log Date: 2/19/****

Owner of Report: Bonni Laurels

Race: Human

Subject: Plans for Peacekeeper Super Soldiers

–CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ENCLOSED–

This is an official report for the Protectorate.

The destruction of Earth among other planets has stirred universal-wide unrest. Abnormal entities such as the Erchius Ghost and asteroid-like entities dubbed “Masteroids” have suddenly appeared, causing disturbances among Erchius miners and space travelers alike. In addition, reported crime in the universe has staggeringly increased to an all-time high.

In response, numerous Protectorate Peacekeepers have been hired and dispatched, but have only yielded limited results. For these reasons, a solution has been proposed: the creation of a group of super-soldiers.

We have plans for high-grade performance enhancing weapons which alter the holder’s appearance and physical prowess. However, only six weapons can be manufactured at this time, due to a limitation of resources.

Information regarding these weapons has been enclosed with this report. We await your response.

Log Date: 4/24/****

Owner of Report: Norin Petr Vadimovich

Race: Apex

Subject: Super Soldier Testing

Chiyo34 - Copy

We have tested the energies of the super soldier weapons on a Poptop (Subject #2506A). The subject’s appearance has changed significantly, experiencing similar effects to albinism- but more importantly, its intelligence has been boosted greatly.

It exhibits behavior to that of a child, displaying immense curiosity for the world around it. In only four days after its transformation, the subject has shown the remarkable ability to recognize names, shapes, and patterns.

The song of the Poptop is used to lure prey, but the subject appears to be using its calls as a form of communication. These calls even mimic speech to some extent, namely when demanding food.

The Poptop in question carries its own unique energy signature, which more than likely, has contributed to its transformation. This means only a select few can properly wield the weapons and receive its power (…)

Log Date: 5/10/****

Owner of Report: Asano Kazuki

Race: Hylotl

Subject: Curiosity of the Albino Poptop

During my break, I was enjoying my favorite brand of manga- then something fascinating happened. Subject #2506A appeared to be interested in what I was reading, so I approached her and began to read aloud. She began to emulate the words I was saying, even adding onomatopoeia to the visuals provided. She was completely immersed.

I wondered if she would find math and science equally as fascinating as I did, but apparently she found the world of sentai to be much more interesting (…)

Chiyo15

Dear Diary,

Its Chiyo again. Being a Stellar Soldier is so much fun! Today, I fought an exceptionally nasty cultist. Naturally, they were no match for the power of love and friendship!

But I’m starting to wonder…each of us Stellar Colors have dual identities, ones we’ve revealed as our friendship continues to grow! Somehow I think I shouldn’t write about this…but I doubt anyone would ever be as crass as to read my diary.

Chiyo9

Yuuta trains under a master martial artist when she’s not slashing evil as Stellar Red. Sakura is a skilled kabuki dancer, one who showcases her prowess even as Stellar Blue. Ayame is an intern for a skilled surgeon. Haruki is a pop idol, and Aiko fights the forces of injustice in her hometown, even when she hasn’t Stellar Shifted into Stellar Black.

Chiyo2

Thinking about them, I find their lives outside of work to be much more fascinating than mine. Don’t get me wrong, I still love Numi. I still love my video games, I still love my manga! But when I power down, I don’t feel especially inclined to return to my personal life. Especially now…

Chiyo45

Today I ran out of Stellar Power, changing back into myself- or could I really call it that? I was absolutely massive; a small home of three could easily occupy the space my body now fills. Luckily no one saw me…I think.

Chiyo43

I’m not sure where all of this extra weight came from. Even before this, I was rapidly gaining- not even Albi, my magical Poptop companion, knows why. But she did tell me something I hadn’t considered until now:

“Golly, you’re holding too much in! The best way to burn fat is by turning it all into love! When you turn into Stellar Rainbow again, be sure to share as much love to the universe as you can!”

Perhaps that’s the answer. I’ve grown so strong, I’ve had to restrain myself- and now it burdens my body. When I return to my Stellar Form, I must train harder! I may have to disappear from my civilian life for a while until then. I must exert myself to fight the forces of evil and share my boundless love to the universe!!

I’m really tired now- I shall share more with you in the morning, my diary.

Chiyo20

Dear diary.

This job is silly. I have to dress in a frilly skirt and wield a frilly gun. In addition, our leader Chiyo is…a moron. Sure, she’s saved my life many times, but…

This entire Peacekeeper crusade absolutely reeks with shenanigans. I doubt anyone would listen if I said anything, though.

I still don’t trust that Poptop. She acts and sounds cute, but no one is questioning any of this. Where did she come from? Why does she know so much? How can a Poptop of all creatures, learn how to speak? For once I’d like the thing to actually answer my questions.

Chiyo had better learn not to be so gullible.

-Aiko.

3 Likes

Apologies for being gone so long! I’ve just been busy with other things along with being unmotivated to write at all, fetish or non-fetish content alike. I’m not sure when or if my VR story will be done but I’ll try to keep you updated. In the meantime keep up the wonderful work!

1 Like

Its understandable, we all have stuff to do. But thanks, glad you’ve enjoyed these stories so far!

The thought of Futoi returning to normal weight seems interesting. I wonder if that will happen…

1 Like

That, I feel seems to be rather unlikely to happen. The lard may have possibly, irreversibly made a permanent change on her body.

2 Likes

We’ll just have to see. At this point, anything could happen.

The match between the supersized sumo wrestlers began; their enormous bodies were hauled into animation as they summoned the required strength needed in their log-sized legs to roll onto their protruding paunches and release a fierce flurry of arm thrusts.

Fat vibrantly rippled with each resounding strike, deforming with each impact and instantly snapping back into place. Among the slaps and thrusts were gropes and grabs, pinching and tugging at each other’s fat as compensation for the nearly invisible loincloths buried deep between their titanic thighs and billowing bellies, which neither could properly reach per tradition.

Despite these setbacks, the goal was still clear. Neither would give until one of them was pushed or pulled into the still water surrounding the ring. It was a wonder that they could even move, but the proud Hylotl always found a way.

“I could never see myself wrestling at that size.”, the vibrant Hylotl matron of the dojo said to her whiskered husband, as they viewed the match from afar. “And yet, those two are somehow managing without losing a single breath. I have never seen anything quite like this in my lifetime.”

“Indeed.”, the whiskered sage answered with a nod. “Hylotl like the ones we see before us are turning a universal crisis into a new form of art…”

Futoi forcefully sank her flabby arm into her opponent, actually managing to nearly push the blue Hylotl over the edge. “Impressive-”, she complimented between blows. “I haven’t met many…! Who could…! Equal my strength…!”

“You waste…! Precious energy…with words…!”, Futoi’s opponent grunted as she struggled to stand her ground. Eventually, her foot did slip, and one mighty push was enough to send the blue wrestler into the water with a tremendous SPLASH, sending water in all directions.

Futoi99

“Oh!” , the vibrant matron gasped. “There goes Kaede!”

“That is one win for Futoi- but there is still seven minutes left.” The sage closed his eyes with a small smirk. “It shall not be easy for her from here.”

Futoi smiled to herself; it was a minor victory, but one she enjoyed nonetheless. Still, a part of her knew that this battle wasn’t going to be this easy. This belief was soon solidified as her opponent broke through the surface of the water, shooting into the air like a bullet and landing back onto the ring with a thunderous “THOOM!!” which shook the very ground Futoi stood upon.

Then from the spot where she landed, Futoi’s opponent let loose a single arm thrust. Without even making contact, she managed to push Futoi’s body backward as an unseen object plowed through her immense abdomen and caused it to jiggle like mad.

Futoi let out a forced breath as she dug her heels into the floor below to avoid tipping over as her wobbling body snapped back into its blobby shape. Futoi instinctively turned her head for a split second; she could barely see beyond her broad buttocks, but she could sense that she was almost over the edge.

“W-what…!”

With Futoi’s guard down, her opponent proceeded to unleash a flurry of arm thrusts; brief imprints of palms could be seen slamming into Futoi’s blobby body as it, and the water surrounding the sumos, rippled from the impact. In only a few moments, Futoi was completely forced into the water…and her opponent didn’t even place a single hand on her.

“…Ohhhhhhhh.” Realizing what had just happened, the matron covered her mouth to contain a giggle. “I think Futoi is in trouble.”

The vibrantly-colored matron was not wrong; Futoi would continue to hop back into the ring, only to be struck back down again and again. The healing water surrounding the ring did invigorate Futoi with each fall, but this was no help, considering she was meant to avoid it in the first place. This punishment endured until the allotted time eventually ran out.

“Enough!”, the whiskered sensei called out before announcing the results. “Futoi, two! Kaede, five!”

Futoi’s fat face emerged from the water, her three eyes wincing in disbelief. “F-five…??”

Futoi106

After the match, Futoi and her master stood in the ring as her previous opponent was sent away for a short break. Now alone to comprehend the match, Futoi looked to the whiskered teacher with bewilderment.

“Sensei…what was that?”, she asked. “It was as if a million palms were thrust upon my body…”

“That…was the ‘reach’ I mentioned to you earlier on.”, her sensei answered. “The power to use the world itself as an extension of your own body…”

“The world…itself?” Futoi did remember these words, but she still tilted her head in confusion. “Sensei…you speak in riddles…”

“In short, that is the true power of the Hylotl’s third eye.”, the whiskered teacher began to explain. “When a Hylotl reaches true spiritual awakening, they are able to utilize a force that other races are ultimately blind to. When a Hylotl sees this force, they are capable of giving it form…”

Futoi’s eyes widened. “I…I see…you did say that Kaede’s spiritual awareness transcends her physical form…did this power allow Kaede to reach me farther than her body could permit?”

The sage nodded. “Indeed…and this is the skill I shall be teaching you. Even among Hylotl, mastering this skill is rare…which is why you must achieve true enlightenment first. Only then, can you use the true power of the third eye…”

4 Likes

This part looks amazing, I can definitely feel something like a hype train coming up when there’s about to be a training montage!

1 Like

No martial arts story is complete without one!

After a long hiatus, the Khaan + Aiko story is back! Apologies for this chapter taking so long, I just got burnt out on it and I am still struggling to keep up the motivation as not only do I not have a solid idea of where I want to go with the story, but just general creative burnout as well (hyper focused on something for like a week or two, then get completely burnt out on it). I am open to suggestions as to what to do with the story and maybe some suggestions as to what to add as well (more slime/goo content?). Also just a heads up before reading, there is a little bit of vore and slime inflation in this chapter so if you’re not a fan, apologies. Anyways, let the story resume!

The soot black cloud around Khaan vanished, causing her senses to gradually return. She peered around to notice the familiar interior of Aiko’s bunker. Nothing had changed since last time, not even the compact scroll Aiko had been scribbling on yesterday. She found Aiko reclining in his padded armchair while he was only slightly out of breath. Next to him was the charred hardback book he had been copying spells from yesterday.

“So, how was work, today?” Aiko daintily set the burnt book beside his armchair.

Khaan let out an exhausted sigh “Boring as normal, though a lot more enjoyable thanks to your comfy armor.”

“Glad to hear you liked it.” Aiko nervously tapped his fingers together “So, do you…”

Before Aiko could finish, Khaan already said “Yes! I can’t wait!”

Aiko lazily pushed himself out of the armchair “Alright, remember some of the things from what I said yesterday?”

“Take off the armor while you cast some spells on yourself?” Khaan clasped her hands together in anticipation.

“Yes, but try to keep in mind where your horns are, and I also…” Aiko peered sheepishly at the floor “I also have to, take, off my mask.”

Khaan was too excited to notice Aiko’s nervous behavior “Alight, I’ll go ahead and get this armor off. Be right back!”

She rushed down the staircase and opened the sliding door to Aiko’s bedroom. She quickly darted toward the center of the room, peering around the vacant room to see if any of the furniture would inhibit or aid her undressing. Among the items in the room were a fairly used ornate bed, a metal dresser typically found onboard ships, and a vibrant movie poster showcasing a chubby hylotl female rubbing her own belly. None of them would be of any use to her so she started to dismantle the armor sections. She unfastened the leather straps connecting the chestplate and leggings, before pushing down on the rim of the leggings. The top of the armored pants had barely even hit the floor before she had slid off the polished chestplate. She rushed back up the narrow staircase to the main room expecting an eager Aiko waiting for her. Instead she found him sitting in the same padded armchair, a mystical glow around his torso along with their face being covered up by their covered arms

Aiko anxiously spoke “J-just don’t open your eyes until I say so, ok?”

Khaan’s excitement faded along with her enthusiastic tone “Aiko, what’s wrong?”

“It’s, the…I-I just don’t want to see my hideous face.” Aiko leaned further back into the seat as if to get away from her.

Khaan slowly approached Aiko “Hideous? How so?”

“It, It just looks awful, ok?” Aiko continued to squirm back into his chair.

Khaan shrugged “Well unless your face somehow can’t function like normal I don’t see any reason for you to be so insecure about it.”

“What?” Aiko’s arms loosened a little “Wha-what do you mean?”

Khaan gestured irritatedly as she spoke “Why are you obsessing about how your face looks? If something works, it works, it doesn’t have to be pretty to do its job. If you can still smile, cry, talk, all that stuff, then there’s no reason why you should be so obsessed with how it looks. I don’t get why people obsess about appearances and stuff like that.”

“A-alright, but, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Aiko gradually pulled his insulated arms away to gradually reveal his face. Numerous patches of mismatched flesh and bulging veins covered his disfigured face. Only the area around his left eye and a section of his left cheek remained unscaved and healthy compared to the rest of his scarred face.

“S-see, it looks horrible.” Aiko let out a soft sobbing while he covered his face again.

Khaan daintily placed her hand on his scarred cheek “Hey hey hey, it’s fine see? You can cry like anyone else, your face is fine.”

“Y-you don’t care how it looks?” Aiko shifted his burnt fingers so that his unscarred eye looked out at her.

Khaan shook her head “Of course not, I don’t get why everyone is so obsessed with how something looks. Function should come first, not be sacrificed to make something look better.”

“Please, I-I don’t want to hear you lie just to make me feel better.” Aiko moved his fingers back in front of his eye.

“I’m not,” Khaan took a slight step away from him “remember when I first put on the armor?”

“You…” Aiko paused as his mind sifted through its memories “You cared more about how it felt, than how it looked, r-right?”

Khaan eagerly nodded “Exactly, in my eyes your face is more beautiful than anyone else’s since it works just as fine even in spite of what happened.”

Aiko wiped the tears that had flowed down his cheeks “Th-thank you Khaan. Do you, still…”

“Not if you’ll be distressed by doing it. I feel bad for causing you all this trouble.” Khaan started to gaze at the staircase.

“I-It’s fine, I probably should have told you in advance.” Aiko stood himself up and took a deep breath. He stood idle for a second while he mustered all the strength he could find.

“Alright, here it goes.” Aiko wrapped his arms around Khaan’s slender waist and heaved her off the frigid ground. He tilted his head back while painstaking hoisting her above his body, keeping his jaws agape as he gently lowered Khaan down into his awaiting throat. His neck bulged outward as more of Khaan’s body passed through Aiko’s mouth and his weary legs started to shudder from exhaustion. Khaan leaned her head back to keep her horns from piercing the stretched flesh of Aiko’s throat, along with letting his hand press down on her forehead to hasten her descent. Finally his agape jaws clamped shut and to the sound of a forcible swallow, Khaan found herself slipping into a darkened abyss. She felt the malleable throat muscles nudging her down what felt like an infinitely long throat.

A Maya-blue glow started filling the cramped interior and she felt herself sliding to the side as opposed to down. Suddenly the cramped throat gave way to a cavernous belly so massive that she briefly found herself in freefall. Her body splashed into the deep glowing pool and she found herself submerged in the revitalizing water. Stress and exhaustion faded from Khaan’s mind as she let herself gently float to the surface. She peered at the spacious gut interior illuminated by the mild radiance of the spring water.

Aiko’s muted voice penetrated the stomach walls “How does it feel down there?”

Khaan let out a satisfied exhale and closed her eyes to nap.

“Oh no no no this isn’t good, uh, tap once if yes tap twice if no.” The calming water sloshed around a little while Aiko’s voice became more panicked.

Khaan dragged her eyes open and lazily tapped once on the stomach wall

Aiko’s voice and the fluid inside started to settle back down “Oh thank goodness you’re ok, I-I was worried something happened to you.”

“I’m sorry I made you worry, I was just enjoying the spa so much.” Khaan blissfully drifted on the water surface

“It’s ok I just haven’t done this before so i don’t…” Aiko paused for a considerable time “Wait what is tha-hurfph.”

Khaan felt a pang of concern and worry “Aiko? You ok?”

Only the sound of panicked muffling replied back. A glob of slime dripped down from the stomach roof, splashing into the serene water before quickly dissolving. She peered up at the stomach roof, a slight amount of bizarre slime dripping down one after the other.

Curiosity filled Khaan’s voice “Aiko what’s going on?”

No response but a terrified gurgling and the sound of a viscous fluid, presumably the same slime that was dripping down into the stomach, sloshing around inside some container. Though the enchanted water kept Khaan from freaking out, her mind still remained concerned with what unknown event was occurring to Aiko. Time passed and still no response came from Aiko

“Aiko what is…” A familiar soot-black cloud began to envelop Khaan and she started to feel her bodies’ senses fade again. She wanted to calm herself down by speaking aloud but had to suffice with mentally telling herself that it was ok. She felt everything briefly fade away before she sensed her body enlivening once again.

Splotches of sickly green slime coated the bunker interior in a dripping mass of sludge. Nearly the entire cauldron was covered in this goo, the faint remnants of an enchanted rift at the bottom of it. She turned around to see a gargantuan mass of a person she hardly recognized as Aiko. His arms and legs were bloated to a completely unusable size looking more like puffy balloons than actual limbs. His massive gut was inflated to such a size that a compact car would take up less size than it. For a moment Khaan thought Aiko had been fattened to this size especially considering the familiar sickly green slime dripping off his heavy cheeks. That was until Aiko tried heaving himself forward, causing his humongous body to jiggle like a giant piece of jelly. Khaan could easily tell it was not fat given how vigorously it shook back and forth, behaving more like gelatin or liquid rather than fat.

Khaan stood shocked “Aiko? Wha-What happened?”

“I, I don’t know, this slimy tentacle just came out the cauldron and started…” Aiko softly whimpered “I’m sorry, this was supposed to ease some of your stress not cause more!”

Khaan gently patted his bloated belly “Aiko relax, you didn’t make me more stressed. At worst I was concerned and a little scared since I didn’t know what was going on with you. Besides the spring water bath felt wonderful and I feel no where near as stressed as before.”

Aiko visibly blushed “S-sorry if this, uh, seems a bit off topic, but could you keep doing that?”

“Keep doing what?” Khaan peered up at Aiko’s scarred face

“The, eh, belly pats. Esbac…Espe…Especially since I um, can’t really move at all.” Aiko tried moving one of his inflated arms with no success.

Khaan nodded and continued softly patting Aiko’s enormous belly. He closed his eyes and let out a delighted ‘aaah’ in response. Out of curiosity, Khaan pressed her toned arm into Aiko’s abdomen. An icy cold feeling greeted her as her hand sank into the gelatinous gut causing her to violently jerk her arm backwards. The area vigorously jiggled around once again. Just as she suspected, the slime did not convert itself into fat but rather seemed to use Aiko like some fleshy balloon. She reviled it, wishing Aiko had been turned into a gigantic blubbery mass rather than a slime-filled balloon. Khaan clenched her frigid hand with her tepid hand, trying to heat it back up.

“Why’d you stop?” Aiko’s eyes swiftly opened.

“It’s not comfortable at all.” Khaan loosened her grip on her now warmed hand “I was hoping it would be mushy and warm like fat is, not a frigid ball of jelly.”

“Is that why you like fat so much? I thought you just liked the size of it and the way it felt was just a side benefit.” Aiko stared at his humongous belly.

Khaan shook her head “Again, function over looks. I personally don’t care how big they are, just how warm and soft their fat is.”

“Well I don’t exactly have any slime to lard conversion spells.” Aiko glanced at his inflated arms “Not like I would be able to cast them anyways.”

Khaan walked towards the scribe table “Is there anything I can get for you?”

“No, just, let me enjoy this.” Aiko let out a relaxed sigh and closed his exhausted eyes.

Khaan gently patted Aiko’s belly “Sleep tight.”

“Watchtower to all available units, any visual or traces of the subject?”

“Remoria calling, Negative from us, no traces of slime residue or lingering magic.”

“Phillip responding, nothing in this sector either.”

“C’mon, how does something that big and out-of place just vanish like that?”

“Andrea reporting, I’ve got something. A bit of teleportation magic residue coming from underground not too far from the watering hole monster.”

“Good find, anything else?”

“Seems like a bit of slime residue as well, though I don’t see a cave entrance anywhere nearby. I’ll set up a monitor anchor to see if it moves or not.”

“Alright, all units report back to base, the search is over, for the mo…”

“Sir, another case of a slime warp approximately 3 klicks east of my location.”

“Copy that, all units secure that creature and try not to get blobbed.”

Yeah this story feels like it’s going all over the place for me as well. I have all these ideas and descriptions but I am having trouble trying to organize them. I also am starting to find myself running out of motivation to work on this, especially considering the low amount of likes on my recent posts. Now that I think about it, I probably should have left it as a “one-and-done” or a 2-3 part series rather than going for a story as long as this. However this is unfortunately the last part of the story as not only do I not know where to take the story, but I also feel as though continuing it any longer would dilute/ruin things more than it already has been. Regardless, I hope you enjoyed the story all the way through!

3 Likes

I’m particularly picky about vore since its a finicky preference for me, but I liked everything else about this story. It was nice to see Khaan be so non-judgmental about Aiko’s appearance. Its certainly something that weighed heavy on him since that explosion 12 years ago, so its nice to see him open up to someone he felt he could trust. Its probably a good way to end things between Khaan and Aiko.

In any case, I happen to be a fan of slime stuff; I wouldn’t mind seeing more of that! Then again, whatever you choose to put out, I’ll certainly read that as well.

2 Likes

Ludmina2

Owner of Report: Ludmina Svyatoslavovna

Subject: Lard Golems in Captivity

The Lard Golem remains incapable of being caught via Capture Pod, and thus, remains disobedient to even the most knowledgeable of tamers. However, the actual capturing of Lard Golems in the wild is not impossible; given a tractor beam and a reinforced holding cell, one is able to witness the actions and behavior of a Lard Golem up close without the obvious risks.

As I study the Lard Golem on my ship, the monster follows my movements, its body pressed against the glass. Even in captivity, the Lard Golem exhibits the urge to feed itself to any living thing within its sights.

Maintaining a Lard Golem’s health is exceptionally simple. The Lard Golem rarely eats, and can thrive within room temperature. Dry environments are recommended, as the Lard Golem can easily transform small bodies of water into fattening Lard.

One must be wary of draining the cell of Lard every now and again, as its forms pools of the oily substance, where it can easily multiply. Remote drainage is highly recommended; DO NOT enter the cell without proper protection.

Test on Subject #36A

Title of Report: Curing a Hylotl FAILED

Ludmina3

As water makes up most of their bodies, the Hylotl are one out of two races who are highly susceptible to Lard’s effects, the other being the Florans. Subjects #36A, #36B, #36C, and #37A have come forth as willing subjects for a potential cure. I administered a mixture of chemicals into Subject #36A. These chemicals remove foreign substances from water; if successful, Subject #36A should be permanently cured of expansion.

The test has failed. Subject #36A has mutated into a pile of organic sludge. Subject is still alive, but now lacks the mental capacity to be deemed as sentient.

Subjects #36B, #36C, and #37A have also mutated beyond recognition; the Protectorate has requested the termination of these subjects.

Ludmina

Test on Subject #38A

Title of Report: Lard and VEP

When I witnessed the effects of Lard and how it alters the victim’s biology, I was quickly reminded of the Vestigi-Evo process which devolved our kind into apes.

I found an abandoned experiment from Miniknog testing grounds. The owners of the experiment attempted to reverse the effects of the Vestigi-Evo process. I resumed studies on the VEP; perhaps researching a cure for VEP could result in finding a cure for organisms affected by Lard consumption.

I implanted biotech into Subject #38A; at the press of a button, Lard can be pumped into or extracted from the subject for further testing. Small doses of Lard were administered into the subject, along with an altered Digestion-Aid solution.

Results were…interesting.

A sudden increase in cranial activity has been recorded from the subject, only to be subdued by fits of hunger, following extreme lethargy soon after. The extracted Lard has proven to be an incredibly fascinating case for study.

Ludmina5

Day 349: The Protectorate has deemed my tests for a cure to be “inhumane”. After realizing that #36A, #36B, #36C (Hylotl), and #37A (Floran) have not been terminated, The Protectorate has cut my funding.

Irrelevant. The events which have transpired will not halt my progress. I shall continue my search for a cure by any means necessary.

Ludmina4

Day 352: After sufficient testing and remarkable results from Subject #38A (Fattened Apex Mutant), I decided to test a sample of modified Lard on myself. In theory, this new concoction should boost my intellect further. Perhaps then, I should be more capable of finding a cure.

This controlled dose doesn’t appear to be causing any ill side effects. I have gained exactly five pounds, but that is nothing major.

Ludmina6

Day 354: I have gained 20+ pounds since my initial dosage. However, the weight gain appears to be slowing down, as sparks of inspiration have struck me multiple times for the past two days.

Upon my recent bouts of innovation, I have crafted a recipe for a banana split. The bowl far exceeds the talent of an Apex master chef in terms of flavor and nutritional value. Perhaps I can fund my research off of this recipe alone.

Other than that, progress on a cure remains stagnant.

4 Likes

So, I am feeling burned out on the VR story and I decided to quit on it unless I get the motivation to finish it at a later date. In the meantime, I wanted to experiment with the “report” writing. You know the ones, somewhat resemble a formal report, usually raw information as opposed to recapturing the moment, that sort of stuff. Another thing was that I was fiddling around with “modded” weapons that I made myself (with the help of some programs that drastically simplified the process and a light bit of knowledge about how JSON works) so I figured why not do both? Make some custom weapons along with making a story about it. I’ll make a dedicated forum for this stuff as I thank a ton of people would like to get their hands on this stuff (and I don’t blame them) along with making some of their own, but I want to first start off with this post to get a bit of an idea as to what they do. Hope you enjoy!

Adipose Armories Report #001

Writer: Daisy “Split” Remona

Report Material: Prototype Fattening Equipment

Adipose Armories Test #01

Object: “Portable Milkshake Hose”

T̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶S̶u̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶:̶ ̶M̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶A̶l̶v̶a̶ ̶

Revision: Draconian Demi-Human Test Subject 451a79i3

Test Overview:

• Beginning weight of subject was 53.9 kilograms prior to testing
  • Formula used: 80% Standard-Issue Vanilla Milkshake, 13% Enhancing Lard, 5% Digestion Boosters, 2% Rapid-Absorption Gel
  • Approximately 130 gallons of enhanced milkshake was fired at the subject within 12 seconds, of which 105.7 gallons made physical contact with the skin and were successfully absorbed
  • Subject continued to gain weight for approximately 44 seconds after firing had ceased with their final weight being 1681 kilograms
  • A̶l̶v̶a̶ Subject 451a79i3 displayed signs of unusual euphoria, constantly begging for more of the formula along with visible disappointment when her requests were declined.
  • No trauma present in the subject

Attached Photos:

Further Notes:

• It is currently unknown if the euphoria is a result of the formula itself or if was subject preferences. Further testing is required
  • Subject 451a79i3 has since recovered from the dissatisfaction due to further administering of the formula and showed no objections to being slimmed back down to 53.9 kilograms

Adipose Armories Test #002

Object: “Lard Assault Rifle”

Test Subject: C̶h̶a̶r̶l̶i̶e̶ Canine Test Subject u70pol81

Test Overview:

• Beginning weight of subject was 79.1 kilograms prior to testing
  • Ammunition Loaded: 10 Round Magazine of Lard-Filled Bullets
  • A 10-round burst was fired at the subject with all rounds impacting the target and successfully injecting the lard payload
  • C̶h̶a̶r̶l̶i̶e̶ Subject u70pol81 began gaining weight 3 seconds after the first round impacted and continued to gain weight for 3 minutes for an end weight of 239 kilograms
  • Injection wounds were present in subject, but this was the only trauma on the subject

Attached Photos:

Further Notes:

• As of now the firearm can hold up to a 35-round magazine though the larger size of the ammunition makes larger magazines far bulkier than conventional firearms

Adipose Armories Project Notice:

• Project “Fat King” Status: Active and nearing completion
  • Project “Weight Support” Status: Active and nearing completion
  • Project “Weighty Security” Status: Completed and undergoing trials
  • Project “Fat Fountain” Status: Active and nearing completion
  • Project “Buffet Launcher” Status: Still in R&D
  • Project “Lard Dart Status: Only in conceptual stage

Yeah, I know this isn’t as long as I normally do but I did not want to spoil too much along with some of the stuff not being complete or hard to demonstrate effectively. Along with that I’m not used to writing these “report” stories since I’m more accustomed to tradition storytelling. I still had fun with this and I hope you enjoyed this and are excited for the modded gear!

1 Like

Ay, this is some seriously good stuff. Its not everyday that you get a story AND a mod to go with it! I’m all for this!

And this got me sold on getting the Draconis race

I’d hardly call it a mod, it’s mainly just items that have been given different properties using the /spawnitem system build into the game. Also the Draconis race does seem a bit buggy at the moment so I’d suggest you just have them as NPCs unless you want to risk being stuck in an inescapable death loop upon reaching immobile state and beaming up to your ship.

Still, I wouldn’t mind picking some of these up, if only to expand the experience.

Yikes. I did see that its a WIP race, but that seems a bit concerning.
Lamia was my second option.

Sketches of Ludmina and her failed test subjects.
The Apex had always been my least favorite race, but this character’s growing on me.

2 Likes

Posted the dedicated forum for “modded” weapons I was talking about in the note of my story. Feel free to check it out!

Maru7

Maru Jurnul

Floran is exzile from vilage. Floran writ stuff down about life outsyd tribe.

Floran don’t hunt. Floran likes beasts and meatmen. Floran lurn meatman writeing so other races like Floran.

Maru8

Tribe think Floran weak.

Floran luk for friend with same feelings.

Maru5

10 Suns since Exzile

Floran see meatman house. so Exzited! Make friends?

Maru6

Meatman not friends! Try stab Floran. They just like tribe. Floran leave.

13 12 17
??? suns Since exzile

Maru9

Floran mak home in cave. But Floran see tiny homes! Tiny friends?

Floran say hello. All run when see Floran. Floran sad.

Floran lur friend with snack frum surface. Give gift to tiny meats. Maybe think Floran nice?

Floran lus Count

Maru10

Floran finaly make friend!! Friend likes gifts! Friend wants to go with Floran!

Floran not lonly anymore. Floran look after tiny friend!

30 Suns aftr meating Friend

Maru2

Floran go out to hunt. Floran still not like hunting, but needs meats.

Big find on weird planet! Huge plase made of meats! Tribe wud be so jelus!!!

Stop writing now. Havnt eat meats in many suns.

31 Suns Aftr meating Friend

Maru3

So full! Eat nonstop…tummy aches.

Meats are not beasts, so shud be ok. Plase not scream in pain. Plase not hurt.

Floran eat as much as Floran want! Mean tribe won’t have any!

Feed cooked meats to Friend. Friend likes. Floran and friend eat meats near fire.

(note- dont feed raw meats to friend)

Lose count Agin

Maru4

Floran make home in strage plase. Perfect spot! Floran eats with friend, no one judges.

Friend get hevey on Floran head tho. Hard keeping head up. But Floran dose not mind.

Floran stay with tiny friend on meat plase forever! Feed friend cooked meats forever.

Floran happy!

6 Likes

Short story, but one that does define the word “pacifism” quite well.

1 Like