Starbound Big Fatties: Character and stories sharing

Anymore stories here? Was really enjoying the stuff that was here

I still have a draft of the next part, however, my laptop’s been giving issues (according to my buddy, the thing’s giving up the ghost), so I made back ups and will work on it when I can, unfortunately, my other machine is pretty out in the open, so doing the screencapping, along with writing the story itself, will be a little difficult to do, but it’ll be there.

In the meantime, here’s an old screenshot from the old story (along with my very badly edited sprite) I had way back when the hard drive failed on me (The problem was the other components this time, not the HDD, so data is still recoverable)

I’ve made a whole bunch of characters for this mod. I was thinking of sharing screenshots of them with a few short bios. Would anyone be interested?

1 Like

The thread is there just for that, go crazy, share your characters and don’t hesitate to give it a shot at telling some antics they may have encountered

Cool! So, here’s one of them.

Agnes6

This is Agnes. She’s a human scientist who (partially) worked for the Protectorate.
When Earth was destroyed, she searched for a crew of scientists who could help her create a new human colony.

Agnes1

…A crew of well-fed scientists.

These women are so brilliant, they led comfortable lives where they could just sit around and eat all day. But when Earth was destroyed, they hauled their massive butts out of their chairs (kinda) and got to work.

Together, in their research ship, Agnes and her crew went off to find a suitable planet for a replacement of Earth.

If they couldn’t find a suitable planet, they would try to make one themselves.

Agnes4

Agnes herself is over-reliant with technology. Instead of fighting with swords and guns like your typical space-farer, she prefers the protection of a high-performance mech with a RIDICULOUSLY LARGE CANNON.

Agnes5

Agnes eventually encounters a small camp of humans, whom she happily assists. They’re not very trusting of this scientist at first, since its a wonder she can do anything at all. But they warm up to her eventually.

Agnes8

Agnes is currently in a relationship with Bonni, one of her ship’s engineers. Bonni is fiercely loyal of Agnes, pretty much to the point where she goes full-on “mad scientist” to protect her.

So yeah! This is only one of my characters.
This turned out to be a normal-ish story, so sorry for anyone who was expecting a little more weight gain and such ^^;

3 Likes

For something a little more “chub-centered”, here’s my older Floran character.

This is Nandiya, the “False Greenfinger”.
Her desire to eat and hunt outweighed the teachings of her tribe’s Greenfinger.
Disgruntled and hungry, she left on a quest to become the strongest hunter…INNN THE UNIIVEEERRRRSEEEE!

She built a crew of similar-minded Florans (ignore the human, he’s lunch) and searched the galaxy for worthy prey.

Nandiya3

Nandiya eventually encountered a village of Florans, with similar morals to her old Greenfinger. She used this opportunity to devise a hasty takeover, soon killing off this village’s Greenfinger and stealing her crown.

To her credit, this new village thrived under the iron fist of Nandiya’s leadership. The tribe, with its efficient platoon of guards and hunters, hauled in successful hunts almost every night. Many of the villagers soon became fat with their surplus of animal meats (among other things).

But with their strength and cockiness, the strongest hunters of the tribe looked to overthrow Nandiya. It was now her turn to prove that she was an efficient hunter.

While Nandiya was strong in her own right, her fattened up tribe began to measure their size and weight as their proficiency as hunters- and the thin Nandiya stuck out like a sore thumb.

So Nandiya searched across the galaxy, devouring prey left and right. She even pillaged the settlements of other races, devouring their populations until there was nothing left.

Nandiya6

Surely enough, the pounds began to pile on rapidly. Races such as the Hylotl and the Apex proved to be richer, more satisfying than the indescribable horrors lurking on each planet’s surface.

Bigger! Stronger! Fatter! To cement herself as the strongest hunter of her tribe, Nandiya ate and ate. That would show those unruly villagers who’s boss!

In months, Nandiya had become absolutely gigantic. She had gotten so large, that not even her ship could properly contain her. It was a shock that she could even walk!

Nandiya9

Nandiya returned to her new village, triumphant. The Florans of the tribe could not dispute that she was indeed, the largest- and thus, the most capable hunter. Even in her blob-like state, the villagers feared Nandiya too much to assassinate their leader.

Many became fiercely loyal, taking down any Floran who tried- and fed them to their ever-growing Greenfinger.

But is this where Nandiya’s story ends? The fattest of her tribe, the cruelest of Florans in the cosmos as we know it?

No.

This may seem like a happy ending for a megalomaniacal Floran, but this story is not over. In fact, Nandiya still hungers. She hungers for prey even larger than her own body. Somehow, Nandiya continues to conquer alien settlements in her endless pursuit for food, for power.

She has even heard rumors of The Ruin still existing- fragmented, but existing still. Planets made entirely of raw, wriggling meat…this entity…is the ultimate hunt for the ultimate hunter.

The False Greenfinger, Nandiya.

5 Likes

I have some more characters, including a sumo Hylotl and another hungry Floran in my Frackin’ Universe save file. Please tell me what y’all think about the stories above, I’m excited to hear your thoughts :smiley:

Sumo Hyltol? I wanna see that!

I’ll get more pictures of my Hylotl character, but here’s another Floran.

Adija1

This is Adija. She’s considerably nicer than Nandiya- but be warned. This quiet Floran has a seemingly inconspicuous flower on her head which gulps down anyone who crosses her!

Adija2

Adija is a mercenary who only targets criminals, having her crew weaken them before stepping in and finish the job.

Adija tries her best to stay slim, but her diet of criminals tends to weigh heavily on her proficiency as a hunter. She eventually loses weight with the help of “space science”, but due to her appetite, its something that she has to do quite often.

Adija3

One of her exploits includes the infiltration of a USCM base located on an unknown planet. For whatever reason, the humans there only communicated by saying “Greg”. They were obviously deranged; it was time to put them out of their misery.

Adija4

Adija’s crew raced through the base to massacre the babbling humans. While slower than her fellow Florans, Adija had her fair share of feasts at this colony.

Adija5

While her crew was under fire, Adija had her own problems. She had eaten so many of the USCM miscreants that she needed to lay still for a moment and digest her prey.

Adija6

The greedy Floran grew even fatter in a matter of minutes, but she was not done exploring the planet. Even as her gigantic belly sloshed and churned against the ground, she was still in the mood to hunt.

Adija7

By the time she fully digested those bizarre criminals at the USCM base, Adija had grown larger, rounder- so much so, that her chubby arms had become smaller in comparison to the rest of her body.

Adija8

Her weapons barely had any reach when they confronted some indescribable horror some miles from the emptied base, and her shield proved inefficient in protecting her blubbery rear from its attacks. Adija’s crew had to step in and continue the remainder of the hunt.

Adija9

They managed to return with a decent haul of animal meat. There was so much of it at the ship already, that they were able to toy around with science and construct a huge chunk of meat made from the smaller pieces of steak. Truly an advancement in Floran technology.

This chunk of meat was about as big as a medium-sized hovercraft, and even heavier. The entire crew had quite the meal- but even these carnivorous creatures had their limits. There was still a huge chunk of meat leftover on the bone. Adija decided to have this piece for herself.

Adija10

She ate the chunk of meat, all the way down to its bone…and ate that, too. But wouldn’t you know it, eating a massive, scientifically-enhanced chunk of meat in one sitting would have its side effects…

Adija11

Adija ballooned to the point where she was stuck in the exact spot she ate. A member of her crew saw their blimp of a captain blocking the area between the ladder and the hall. Caught in a rather embarrassing situation, Adija meekly asked the Floran standing over her supersized body for help.

Adija13

“Jusssst use Disssstortion Ssssphere…” the crew member snickered to themselves.

In her lethargic, almost groggy state, Adija had almost forgotten about the convenient little piece of tech which compressed her body into a tiny ball. In these situations, it proved to be useful- but with the mass still weighing her body down, even in sphere form, Adija’s crew had to push the captain themselves, all the way out of the spot she was stuck in.

Adija14

Today was quite the adventure…but there was more dinner crime out there in the universe. Adija knew that she had to exercise and chug down a good deal of weight loss medicine before she could jump back into the great unknown…

4 Likes

Here’s my Hylotl sumo character. I used the Bare Fists mod and a Tech mod to really drive home the character’s fighting style.

This is Futoi. She’s a martial artist who, like many Hytotl, is gentle and polite- but also raised to fight since birth, to fend off those who prey on such qualities.

Futoi4

She trains and trains, through rain, snow, hail, and practically any other weather condition out there. But it wasn’t quite enough.

Futoi7

There was always someone stronger, tougher. One day, Futoi’s light and lithe body proved no match against larger opponents. Frustrated, she decided to take up a new skill. One that would make her as tough, as large, and as immovable as the mountain.

Futoi8

She began to read up on the art of sumo wrestling. Weight and firmness, married with strength and power- perhaps this was the skill she was looking for.

Futoi9

Futoi would begin by training all day long, before filling up Chanko Nabe- large bowls of stew, rich with hearty ingredients and calories.

Futoi10

Surely enough, Futoi began to gain weight. At first, she was still rather small and light, but as she continued to eat and train, her efforts began to show.

Futoi11

Futoi was not only becoming heavier, but physically stronger. With every pound of fat gained, there was a pound of muscle that would go along with it.

Futoi12

Like any Hylotl, Futoi knew that balance was the key. She would require powerful muscles- especially with how much weight she planned to gain.

Futoi14

Indeed, Futoi had become large and formidable. True, she may have sacrificed her speed for sheer force, but Futoi enjoyed the results. It was harder for foes to knock her away, and her palm strikes were a force to be reckoned with.

Futoi15

Comfortable with her power, Futoi grew overconfident, and shirked her muscle training. Not too long after this, her body ballooned to the point where it was becoming harder to walk. Ashamed of her cockiness, Futoi put her trust in a new coach, who was a seasoned yokozuna.

Futoi

As part of her new punishment training, Futoi was sent to an harsh, icy planet, notorious for its deadly crystal storms. Despite the challenges, Futoi proceeded to push through this trying trial.

Futoi3

Her blubbery body wobbled with each waddle. Each waddle forced a series of huffs and puffs from the Hylotl’s lungs. As the blizzards blew, Futoi’s hunger, which had been quadrupled since her dedication to sumo wrestling, was being tested.

The aftermath of Futoi’s slothfulness only made training on this planet much more difficult. But feeling as if she deserved it, Futoi did not complain for a second, even if her belly did, through its angry growls and longing groans.

Will Futoi complete her training, having lost all of the extra weight? Or will she give up, and continue to grow? Or, will she use this extra weight to her advantage? Time will tell…

6 Likes

I think I want to see more of this Hylotl character you have. This story seems to be interesting.

1 Like

When is the next part of this story going to happen?

1 Like

Glad to see that people are liking these stories! I think I’ll have more of Futoi up very soon.

1 Like

Futoi

The icy planet Futoi was sent to was a harsh one. Crystals as big as one’s head fell from the icy sky, and to avoid getting injured, Futoi had to utilize her remarkable palm thrusts to deflect the incoming precipitation. Perhaps this was her sensei’s intention.

But the matter of her hunger remained. The indescribable horrors lurking above the permafrost kept Futoi from completely starving, but it was a far cry from the Hytotl delicacies Futoi was used to. Though, as she continued to trudge forward, she saw a structure in the distance…

Futoi18

It was a castle, filled with the robotic Glitch people. Of course- who else would thrive in these conditions? Futoi wondered if her sensei even knew about this residence. The Glitch did not have many visitors besides their own, and treated the sumo with hospitality once she stepped in.

Futoi16

The queen of the castle was especially kind, offering the starving Hylotl a feast. In the name of her training, Futoi wanted to decline…but as her belly growled ferociously for a filling meal, the queen insisted in having the cooks of the castle conjure something up.

Unfortunately, the feast was anything but satisfactory…or edible for that matter. With nothing but screws and bolts to eat, Futoi was greatly dissapointed. The Glitch queen only saw this as haughtiness from a Hylotl, dropping her hospitality- and her guest- at the door.

There was no other choice for Futoi but to keep going. Weeks passed, and to Futoi’s joy, so did her extra weight. And thanks to the planet’s harshness, her muscles had become even stronger than before. Futoi was triumphant.

Futoi20

Not only did she go down to her original weight before her slothfulness, but she was even faster. Her thick thighs carried incredible power, adding speed to her sheer force and size. Futoi was certainly stronger physically…but her mental strength was soon put to the test…

Futoi21

Futoi encountered what appeared to be some kind of snow monster. The monster attacked, covering the sumo Hylotl in what appeared to be a greasy yellow liquid. The unidentified liquid trickled down into Futoi’s mouth. She was disgusted at first…all until she tasted a familiar flavor.

Futoi22

It tasted like…butter. This creature, in the middle of this ice cold planet…was made of lard! How was this even possible?! As this thought raced through Futoi’s mind, the monster thrust a greasy arm into Futoi’s mouth, filling her up with the strange liquid.

Futoi23

It didn’t take long for Futoi to get serious and completely overpower her odd opponent. It melted into a large pool of lard in the snow…but as Futoi licked her lips, cleaning the butter staining her mouth, she felt her hunger return with a vengeance. Just a few gulps couldn’t hurt…

Blinded by hunger, Futoi did not realize that the monster had made her fatter- just as fat as she arrived. She only continued to pack on more pounds after more than several handfuls…and by the time Futoi realized it, she was hooked. Addicted. It tasted so good. She couldn’t resist…

To be continued…?

8 Likes

Pls continue this story, I really wanna see where this goes

1 Like

I’m in full support of continuing this story. Keep going!

1 Like

Unbecoming of a noble Hylotl, Futoi desperately grabbed for the pool of lard sitting in front of her, but her belly, which was practically a table-sized mound of blubber, prevented Futoi from reaching what she craved.

But hunger finds a way, and Futoi managed to consume every last drop…

Futoi was finally given the signal to teleport off the planet…but upon seeing what her pupil had become, Futoi’s sensei shot a glare of disappointment. How did she return from the planet, much, much fatter than when she left!? Futoi looked less like a raging lionfish and more like a bulbous, beached whale…

The shameful sumo was sent to a different planet, where an associate of Futoi’s sensei could be found. Futoi hauled her island of a body all the way to an aged, dilapidated castle. Upon arriving, Futoi couldn’t even knock the door. With her tiny arms reaching from a sea of flab, Futoi resorted to shouting as a means of getting the resident’s attention.

Futoi28

The owner of the manor eventually allowed Futoi to come inside. She was even stricter than the previous teacher, castigating Futoi for every square inch of flab. While it was true that this Hylotl was nowhere near skinny herself, she reprimanded Futoi for letting herself go this much.

Futoi27

The teacher began Futoi’s training by giving her a torrent of palm strikes, daring Futoi to unleash her own blows…if she could even reach. Dissatisfied, the teacher stood atop her struggling pupil, and let loose a downpour of insults to Futoi’s pride…

It was at this moment, that Futoi unbridled her rage, and suddenly swung a single, devastating blow; it was strong enough to send Futoi’s heaving body all the way to the other side of the room, and in turn, sent her harsh teacher flying.

Apparently, the muscle power gained from Futoi’s training on the icy planet was still present- and with Futoi’s rage, magnified. Surprised, yet impressed, the sensei decided to experiment. Could this power be adapted to Futoi’s gargantuan girth…?

Futoi was sent to another planet, where two of the teacher’s other pupils resided. Highly skilled and powerful in their own right, they were told to go all out on Futoi. Could Futoi handle the might of not just one, but two strapping sumo students?

Futoi32

The answer was soon given once Futoi laid down a viscous haymaker with her right arm, pushing her entire body forward with the force of a locomotive. Yes, Futoi easily walloped the pair of pupils straight into the nearest wall.

Futoi33

The high-ranking students couldn’t help but admire Futoi’s power, wondering what kind of training made her so strong to carry such a titanic form. Instantly taking a liking to her, they agreed to give Futoi special muscle training to match her landmass of a body.

However, Futoi wished to restore her honor as a warrior. That, and she missed the ability to retrieve a bowl of ramen without help. With the harsh teacher’s cutting words lingering deep in her mind, Futoi declined the offer, and returned to the scolding sensei who bought her there.

Futoi30

But when Futoi returned, she was greeted with an unexpected sight…

To be continued…

8 Likes

Ohohoh, things are looking like they’re heading towards the climax!

1 Like

Indeed, hell, now I’m interested lol

1 Like

Absolutely love the stories, I can’t thank you enough!

2 Likes