Starbound Big Fatties: Character and stories sharing

My pleasure :smiley: There’s more coming your way!

Futoi30

Futoi was dumbfounded to see that the same Hylotl who berated her for her size was now standing in front of her, nearly just as gigantic. Outraged over the hypocritical Hylotl, Futoi demanded some answers.

Apparently, the harsh teacher hoped to reach Futoi’s level of size and power, to use as her own. Unfortunately, her muscles weren’t nearly as powerful as Futoi’s, and the harsh teacher had been reduced to a lardy lump, huffing, panting, and perspiring with every slow, lumbering step.

Futoi informed her original teacher, the red Hylotl, about the situation. The red Hylotl teacher was equally cross with her blue Hylotl associate, deciding to take matters back into her own hands. The red Hylotl left with her pupil, promising to bring Futoi back down to a manageable size.

Futoi34

Two days into her resumed weight loss training, Futoi felt the need to inform her two sumo friends about the blue Hylotl’s folly. The duo was surprised…but for whatever reason, they didn’t seem to be disappointed. Nonetheless, they rushed to the blue Hylotl’s aid- surely, their help was required.

Months had passed since then. With the red Hylotl’s help, Futoi managed to shed thousands of pounds off of her body. Perhaps as a result of the previous weight, Futoi had become a true powerhouse.

She was still heavy enough to require a push through narrow doorways, but her speed and agility, especially at this size, was unrivaled. For someone so large, she had reached far beyond peak fitness. To celebrate, the red Hylotl began to lead Futoi back to her temple…

Futoi46

But as luck would have it, a familiar foe ambushed Futoi and her sensei at the edge of a mountain. It was another lard creature- and its surprise attack left Futoi tumbling downward, leaving her sensei to fend for herself…

Futoi47

When Futoi awakened from her fall, she found her poor sensei towering over her, broad and bloated from the monster’s attack. The red Hylotl managed to fight off her attacker, but not without a price. Now she could understand the trouble Futoi encountered on the icy planet…

Using her titanic strength, Futoi found herself hauling the red Hylotl all the way to her estate…but this feat was further complicated by the infestation of hostile creatures blocking the path. Futoi had to clear the mob of monsters- which, by this point, was child’s play.

Futoi49

The red Hylotl was safely led back to her temple, apologizing for not realizing Futoi’s struggles sooner. Even now, the whale-sized sensei felt an intense craving for more monster lard. Worried for her teacher, Futoi left to get more help from her sumo friends.

Futoi warped as quickly as she could over to the pair of sumo prodigies…but as she slammed the door open, Futoi saw a sight that nearly caused her to faint on the spot.

Could things get any more crazier for the aspiring Hylotl warrior…?

6 Likes

Now this is where things get really fun!

1 Like

This is pretty neat. Like a Discovery Channel description for Florans! And like, were doing weight gain stories about aliens basically, so I think you can take more than a few liberties with it XD

My headcanon is that the Florans with carnivorous flowers on their heads (like the Venus Flytrap one) can swallow their prey whole. Like having a second mouth to snap with to avoid blindside attacks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I suppose you’re right lel. My rationale behind it all is that I wanted to establish some logical continuity. It’ll make more sense and be less general when I post a proper description (which I’ll work on now)

In any case, thanks

1 Like

I get that. Looking forward to when you put it out!

If it helps any. Floran, no matter the tribe, don’t seem religious in any capacity.
I’ve also started to try to write up basic “How (Race) gets fat” codexs to sell in the shop. Only four at the moment. More so a base to work off of and nothing definitive, nobody is obligated to go with it.
The Floran one works off their hunting prowess and display of trophies in a different light to size equals hunting prowess to certain Florans.
The Glitch one remarks on how most Glitch are stuck in a simulation and as such, more wealthy and noble Glitch may be built with bulkier frames.
The Avian one works off of old lore and the idea that Kluex was never a God. With another older but possibly also fake Goddess that’s meant to be vague.
And Apex being the society that it is under the Miniknog, is subject to more subtle experiments that see what happens.

1 Like

I love descriptive stories like these. Keeping a fattened Apex as a trophy is quite intimidating, but probably quite commonplace for a Floran, so I think it fits pretty well.

I especially enjoy the interior of The Pride of the Hunt. Very Floran themed. I might be biased because I love Florans so much, but I always like themed tribal designs like these. In any case, I’m looking forward to seeing more of The Crimson Huntress!

1 Like

Futoi had many questions, but she began with one: how did her friends get so large? Apparently, the duo looked up to Futoi quite a bit, back when she was their size. Just like their blue Hylotl teacher, the pair wished to emulate Futoi’s incredible size and strength.

Futoi22

But the cause ran deeper than this. Futoi questioned the familiar yellow liquid slathered on the duo’s arms and mouths…and soon learned that they extracted the fluids from those bizarre lard monsters who fattened up Futoi and her own mentor.

The pair of pupils appeared to be better off than their harsh teacher however, and were more than mobile despite appearances. There was just one problem: they wanted more of this greasy substance. They had become total addicts.

Like Futoi months ago, they had given into gluttony- but the only difference was that these two were fully embracing it. If they kept this up, they would surely be as big as the very manor they stood in. Thoroughly disgusted, Futoi berated their ignorance and promptly left.

Futoi51

Wanting to retain her honor as a warrior, Futoi fortified her will, and avoided contact with the fattening substance at all costs. However, the buttery beasts were prolific, and made maintaining her ideal weight an absolute chore.

Futoi53

Gaining and losing weight had become commonplace for the young Hylotl, but she did not give in. She did her best to resist temptation, even if the fattening fluids titillated her taste buds. She had to stay strong for the sake of her mentor, who was still stuck in the temple. The Hylotl are aquatic creatures, but Futoi’s mentor was not quite used to swimming in her own rolls of flab.

Every now and then, her mentor felt passing cravings for more lard. Reminiscing the first time the greasy yellow fluid touched her lips, the red Hylotl had become something of a picky eater. She showed more restraint than the two other students, but with her appetite, playing as the red Hylotl’s nursemaid wasn’t easy.

But little did Futoi realize that more challenges would come her way. Her physical, mental, and spiritual fortitude would continue to be tested. The sumo Hylotl remained vigilant, swearing that she wouldn’t give in to gluttony.

Though, in a big, vast universe that was ever expanding, who could really say…?

6 Likes

In lieu of recent information, I’m altering the general structure of the story to better reflect the established lore. I know it isn’t particularly necessary, but it’s a fun little exercise. Also, the second installment of the Huntress’ tale is on the way.

1 Like

Namali3

This is the next character in my Starbound lineup, Namalli.

She can basically be summed up as a loner rebel who’s distant around others, but carries a soft spot for animals. Birds, mostly.

Namali

Tying into her nature as a rebel, Namalli is an atheist. As many may know, the culture of the Avian race revolves around their winged god Kluex, and to defy him is a death sentence in of itself. She kept her disbelief hidden until she eventually got her own ship, going wild and taking part in blasphemous deeds all over the universe.

Namali2

Among her many crimes against Avian culture is the pilfering of devout temples, stealing food from Stargazers, and using Apex technology and science to do what no other Avian could: sprout wings and fly like a true bird. Nothing makes Namalli happier than being able to fly with her bird friends.

Namali7

While Namalli enjoys taking to the skies and meeting new birds in the process, her expanding waistline makes it more and more difficult to take off. Flying takes energy, and having to lift all of that weight off the ground can be troublesome.

Namali5

With her trusty mount Truky, she can rest her wings and avoid getting caught at the same time. Truky is remarkably fast- almost uncontrollably so. It also helps that he’s strong enough to carry Namalli when she’s in desperate need of a diet.

Namali6

Flight, food, and animal friends are all Namali needs from life. Otherwise, she maintains a relatively small ship carrying all of the stolen artifacts and food she’s taken from the Stargazers.

Namali8

She eats well enough to be an Avian priest, ripe for the sacrifice- but instead of leaping off towers to join her brethren in the Aether, she continues to fly to other planets, taming the exotic birds she comes across. Perhaps she’ll eat far too much to even fly at all…but isn’t that just one of the many joys of life?

3 Likes

Alright, the introductory description has been completely altered. It should read like a proper research article and should be fun. Also, a few key changes have been made in regards to my huntress’ story. Hope you enjoy

1 Like

Oooh, Floran feeders feeding fattening feasts to feedees. I’m liking this.
The part about the food being more fattening to other races besides their own is especially interesting.

1 Like

I might return to Futoi’s arc sometime soon, but I can’t resist sharing a short story featuring Namalli.
She’s one of my favorites, after all. I’ll start by introducing her “crew” a second time.

Namali3

The fluffy bipedal bird is “Sis”. Sis gets her name from her striking similarity with Namalli, the latter feeling a kindred spirit in the flightless bird. Sis never fights, only being around to give Namalli company.

The flying quadruped is “Wyvern”, who is is a fierce hunter with an affinity for large, succulent worms.

“Eyeballs” is the brightly colored bird with green and blue feathers. While they look relatively normal, they attack by regurgitating eyeballs covered in vicious stomach acids, hence the name.

“Twins” is a two-headed bird who attacks by shooting lightning from both mouths. A disturbing prospect which is enough to scare potential attackers into submission.

Now, on with the show.

Namali9

Namali arrived on a frozen Tundra planet. The temperature was more than enough to freeze the feathers off any Avian, but Namalli braved through the cold to encounter another Avian Temple, ripe for the raiding.

Namali10

Before arrival, Namalli managed to shed a good deal of weight from all of the food she had stolen from the Stargazers. She could fit into her favorite jeans again, though this wasn’t going to last long. Especially with what was in store for her from within the temple…

Namali11

Devout temples such as these were heavily guarded, and Namalli usually had to sneak around to avoid being caught. But with her “crew” of alien attack birds, Namalli could bewilder the guards without having to lift a finger.

Namali12

Sending them out to scout the entrance, Namalli’s crew made short work of the guards, who were quite rotund. Namalli only had a glimpse of one in particular before he was ripped to shreds. Whatever made them so big was certainly worth stealing.

Namali14

Namalli’s intrigue grew as the guards seemed to get larger and larger as she traveled deeper into the sacred grounds. A pair of guards could be seen blocking the path quite literally, unable to move or even fight back effectively. Heaving blobs or not, they were in her way.

Namali16

But to compensate for their lack of mobility, the guards still had their guns. Admist the scuffle between Namalli’s crew and the gourd-sized guards, a few stray shots were fired Namalli’s way, striking her straight into her mouth. Namalli expected her mouth to be dripping with blood…

However, it was dripping with something else…something delicious. Something that caused her to gain weight so rapidly, that her top could no longer contain her expanding buxom, snapping to pieces. At least she still had her jeans, even if a feathery muffin top was bursting from them.

Namali17

The fattened guards took surprisingly longer to take down, but they were executed…all except one. He was unarmed, yet he still insisted on putting on a tough act. Namalli forced some answers out of him eventually, as he soon revealed information about a pool of riches…

Namali15

After knocking him unconscious, Namalli took the guard’s instructions, and found a room flooded with a strange liquid. Was this the pool of riches? Whatever it was…it had an appetizing smell.

Namali19

Curious, Namalli took a handful from the pool, and carefully took a sip. Her eyes widened as she experienced a savory, buttery flavor. She continued to drink, caught in a trance of gluttony. Namalli was so invested in sampling the delicious fluid, that she failed to notice the tightness restricting her thighs…

Namali20

All at once, Namalli’s favorite jeans finally gave out, unable to contain her blubbery rear. And yet, Namalli didn’t even seem to notice. With a chubby churning belly resting over her large, chunky legs, Namalli only rose her head to savor the flavor for just a moment, before diving back in.

Namali21

Only a few minutes passed until Namalli finally realized that it was getting hard to reach- and that she was practically 15 times her original weight. Whatever this stuff was, it was certainly making her fatter, just like the guards before her.

Namali24

But considering that she was alone and in no real danger, Namalli decided to help herself more to the fattening fluid. Besides, she could always find a way to shed the weight. This was a universe of scientific advancement, after all. Giving into her pleasures, the Avian continued to drink…

Namali26

Two nights later, a massive form came shambling down the temple’s halls, huffing and puffing as its feathery skin slid against the ancient bricks. It was Namalli, who finally snapped to her senses and sought a way out of the mess she bought herself into.

Namali27

With the help of her stolen war hammer, which allowed short range teleportation, Namalli managed to slowly make her way out of the temple. Her ship’s signal finally reached Namalli from the depths of the halls, allowing her to make an emergency warp off of the planet.

Perhaps karma had finally caught up to Namalli; even if she did make it back to her ship, things weren’t any easier. She couldn’t even reach her captain’s seat to navigate to her next destination.

Namali29

This is why it pays to have a voice-activated artificial intelligence aboard your ship. You’ll never know when you’ll become too fat to even make your way out of the galaxy.

Couldn’t hurt to have said A.I drop the snarky remarks about your room-sized rear, though.

3 Likes

The Floran anti-hero who’s not concerned about saving the universe, but saving a trophy. Nice.

You seemed to have a lot of fun describing the process for the weight gain, which I can only say: more power to you. Its certainly a delight to read, that’s for sure! Of course, the events leading up to this, such as the fights, were just as immersive.

What might be strange for me to mention is the first picture, focusing on Homurah herself. She just looks adorable in this shot. She gets bigger as this part progresses, which is always neat, but this is my favorite size. Perfectly thicc plant.:ok_hand:

1 Like

Decided to share some sketches of Namalli and her crew. Threw in some pudge to make it relevant. : P

5 Likes

Cute birbs

Gotta say, the addition of the NPCs adds a lot of flavor to Namalli. Great character and a great story thus far. Always a pleasure to read yours

1 Like

The sudden outbreak of lard monsters had rendered many of Futoi’s colleagues bound to their temples, becoming addicted to its succulent fluids either by accident or by choice. The best Futoi could do was avoid getting attacked by these creatures, and continue her training on alien worlds.

Futoi57

One day, Futoi encountered an elderly Apex nomad on a desert planet, resting with him to avoid losing any more moisture under the sun. The two were good company with one another, with the Apex elder sharing a few stories from his youth.

Upon hearing Futoi’s plight, the Apex elder recalled something familiar: the origin of the lard creatures. Apparently, the monsters were part of a government experiment, which the elder was a part of. He vividly remembered being taken away by the officials, placed in a facility and fattened up beyond recognition.

Futoi52

The monsters Futoi encountered were extracted from the bodies of his fattened brethren, and though unholy means, given life. These creatures escaped the facility they were bred from, and proliferated across the galaxy and beyond.

Horrified by this discovery, Futoi demanded to know more. Luckily, the elder knew the exact coordinates to the test facility he had escaped from. It was likely to be abandoned, but it was a chance to find out more about these lard monsters. Maybe she could find a cure amongst the notes…

Futoi63

Upon arrival, Futoi percieved that the facility was untouched for years, save for the natural wear and tear from the elements.There were notes about something called the Vestigi-Evo Process; ultimately irrelevant. Perhaps what she sought lied deeper beneath the facility…

Futoi64

Surely enough, Futoi found some rather disturbing clues from within the basement. She found a test tube containing a fattened Apex, suspended in animation above a pool of lard. It was unclear whether or not the specimen was alive, or simply preserved for later experiments.

Futoi took a moment to mourn the poor soul, though her prayer was interrupted by the faint, eerie sound of moaning echoing from the depths. Despite her bravery, Futoi did feel a certain weakness in her knees as she progressed…and it wasn’t from the weight she was carrying.

Futoi found the source of the bone-chilling moans…and it was nothing short of dreadful. It was a pair of Apex test subjects, very much alive, yet being endlessly pumped by vats of lard, straight into their oversized bodies.

Completely brainwashed by gluttony, the subjects were unaware of their surroundings. They only let out muffled moans as the ghastly fluid continued to be forcefully fed down their throats.

Out of mercy, Futoi unhooked one of the test subjects from their endless nightmare…a gesture which was only met with unsightly flailing and mindless whimpering. Any thought this poor creature once had was wholly consumed by an insatiable need for more…

The horrors did not end; there was a second, larger room containing multiple subjects, including four Apex…and strangely enough, a Floran. Whoever subjected these unfortunate souls to this unspeakable fate was still here, and close…but Futoi did not realize this.

Futoi68

Futoi’s thoughts were racing. She wondered how this facility could be evacuated; broken minds or not, these people did not deserve to spend the rest of their lives here. But as Futoi became more focused on the misfortune of others, she neglected her own well-being, and lowered her guard…

A sudden shot was fired from behind, striking Futoi right in the shoulder. The blow did not cause her any pain, as she proceeded to rush towards her attacker. But before she could swiftly disarm her opponent, her world began to fade into darkness. With one single strike, Futoi was rendered unconscious…

Futoi69

Futoi faintly fluttered her eyes open, awakened by distant voices and a delectable flavor filling her mouth. When she fully came to, her eyes shot wide open as she quickly realized her predicament.

Her head was swimming in a sea of blubber, with handfuls of cheeks radiating enough warmth to work up a prolific sweat. Thin streams of liquid formed small pools between multiple chins, trickling down an oversized pair of breasts which obscured the view of a belly fattened and distended far beyond any reasonable size.

This was a familiar feeling.The only difference here was the feeding tube installed into Futoi’s mouth, and the remarkable strength in her muscles being greatly weakened, to the point where she could only turn her head at a restricting angle.

Futoi70

Realizing her predicament, Futoi desperately tried to shake herself away from the tube cramming profuse amounts of lard into every remaining nook and cranny of her expanding stomach walls. Each struggle sent a subtle ripple throughout her enormous body, right down to her humongous haunches.

All the while, a feeling of immense pleasure caused an arousing tingle beneath her wobbly skin. Ferociously fighting the feeling with every iota of willpower, Futoi clung to the final crumbs of dignity she had left as her mind raced to seek for a way out of this situation.

Just below the flustered Futoi, a malicious, fanged grin unraveled below a pair of thick reflective glasses…

10 Likes

Thank you! Its especially fun to play as her and the others, since there’s a distinct set of rules I use to play as them. It makes for a good deal of story potential.

Oh no! Someone save Futoi!

3 Likes