Starbound Big Fatties: Fat Items

Hey! i just downloaded your mod and i cant place the fat lucario for some reason can you helpo me out?

1 Like

It takes up a lot of space, so make sure you have a good amount of flat space and no background decorations in the space you want to place them.

1 Like

How do you use the arcade machine, whenever i interact with it, all it shows is

[no game loaded]

1 Like

Make sure you installed the mod properly, I remember unpacking it gives you the mod folder within a folder which you need to take it out of.

1 Like

where do you put the folder tho

You put the mod into Starbound’s mod folder like you do with BF, just remember about the whole double folder thing

Make sure the folders are like: Starbound > Mods > Big Fatties: Fat Item Collection > (contents)

Rather than: Starbound > Mods > Big Fatties: Fat Item Collection > Big Fatties: Fat Item Collection > (contents)

1 Like

Note: The version of Fat Items on here is incompatable with the BigFatties/Starpounds WIP builds. A lot of the internal have been changed for that mod and chances are it will make your game crash if you run this thing with it. I apologize for not announcing this earlier as life and burnout distracted me pretty badly not to mention I’ve been away from Starbound modding for a long time.

3 Likes

It seems like Beautiful Attempt is the exact same. I have the files correctly placed…