Starbound Big Fatties Mod 24/7 Server

greif stuff pulled for muh dramers

I’m locking the post because of multiple reasons, but chief amongst them is the continued use of the forums for conversations that should be had in private, in the game in question, or some private discord.

The main reason I’m locking this is because of the reported post. Do not bring unnecessary drama to the forums. Handle this privately or somewhere else.

Going to unlock this post since things seemed to have cooled down. But do be mindful of the expected decorum on the forums. If the posts gets out of hand again, we will be locking this down indefinitely.

ah neat.
In the meantime, the new HQ/Main Base/Hub/Whatever has come along absurdly.

Aaand I accidently spawned a glitch castle inside the hub.
So everything has just been FUBAR’d.

I’m sorry! I will erase it.

Hey Some weird stuff is happening with the server’s settings/priveleges, can you give us an update?

Because we had quite a few new players on this server, and there is a severe problem with mod incompatibility, here is Big Fatties v0.5.0:
Bigfatties 0.5.0.zip (3.0 MB)

Do not update to Big Fatties 0.5.1 or later until the server itself updated too! If you have a too recent version, you will get kicked with an error message along the lines of “EOF excpetion” as soon as another player or an NPC enters your screen.

2 Likes

Screenshot - 8e30f2cd2986829556325d9a14ace04a - Gyazo Here’s a crash message when I tried to TP to someone earlier, but I think I need a different version of Fatties to fix it

You Need BigFatties 0.5.0 plus all the mods listed in the post above.

I’ve got it working since then, but thanks.Been playing an blonde Apex named Kapita.

I have problems connecting to the server, I downloaded all the necessary mods but when I load the server comes out EOF Exception error. Also another problem with installing Mod Fatties Lyceen. I’ve got crash when i installed mod. Even if I install the contents of the folder Mod Fatties Races

you don’t have the correct version of Big Fatties if you got this error. Make sure you have version 0.5.0, not 0.5.1

I downloaded and installed BigFatties 0.5.0 but still get error ! Here my mods that i downloaded. And I also subscribed to the mods in steam that indicated for the game.

1805c00ba8ce084b53c4117094b71f2d

It seems you are missing a few mods here
1.The lyceen mod
2.The big fatties for the lyceen
3.A character extender
4.Mech overhaul and deployment
5.StardustLib
Those maybe the source of the problem

I subscribed

Summary

I’m having an identical “EoF Exception” error on my end as well, and I have the 5.0 version, not the 5.1 version. Additionally I have wiped out ALL mods on my end aside the ones listed to access the server.

Any help figuring this out would be most appreciated.

EDIT:
Disregard this post, I solved the issue. I clean slate’d starbound to ensure nothing was left, and things seem to function now with reinstalling mods.

Hi there, so the server does not have any of the better ships mods, you will need to unsubscribe to those if you want to be able to access the server properly.

1 Like