Starbound Body Inflation Mod Help

I definitely need help making a mod for Starbound, but with body inflation rather than weight gain. Specifically, sprites for the seven races in the base game so I can blow them up like balloons.

EDIT: I don’t want this mod to blend with Big Fatties, but rather, having it be a standalone mod.

EDIT 2: After talking with someone on the forums regarding programming, I’ll probably check out the Big Fatties Discord sometime within the year. Also, I’ll need (I can’t believe I’m saying this since I’m not a big UT/DR fan) bloatgoatasriel’s sound knowledge, but this thread focuses mostly on graphics. So, if someone can provide me with the base sprites of the seven races, I can edit them the best I can.

Badda-bing, badda-boom, one search result later and I have your sprite sheets (and all the extra sheets if you need them) if you were still looking for them. The VG Resource has what you need!

Thanks. I’ll go check 'em out.

EDIT: Sonny and Dazz on The Spriters Resource did an amazing job ripping these sprites. I’ll get to work on them sometime before 2021, since I have other things to do, unfortunately.

Pretty sure all the sprites Starbound has are uncompressed and unencrypted. If you have the game installed, you can just dive in the game files to find what you’re looking for.

Already got the sprites from TSR.