Starbound Body Inflation Mod Help

bam, last two done

7 Likes

This actually brings up a good question: if the character is near limit/at limit, are they still able to use their items/tools?

eh they probably should

3 Likes

one thought oil inflation a Glitch version of water inflation. being you know robots. not real changes.
thinking about it should water inflated npcs/players be weak to cold? since you know all the water could freeze

2 Likes

maybe add belching and even moaning that increases as they get bigger and fuller

unfortunately, addiing the moaning noises can be a bit unpractical in this mod, but while belching seems more convenient tho. But sounds are the late parts of the mod.

Seems like you can’t prevent players from using arms to begin with. It’s hard-coded.

So is it okay consider that upon at Near Limit and At Limit stage you won’t be able to use your arms. Maybe consider a bit about limiting the inflated characters using dual handed items (e.g Longswords and Lances).

For anyone who don’t know, there’s a diisord server where we can discuss about this mod, you can join us if you want to:

4 Likes

I just noticed that this topic has kind of gotten a bit off topic for the category and is closer to a topic that should be in #projects or #projects:ideas so I am going to lock this topic. I would urge the OP to create a new topic in either #projects or #projects:ideas to continue this discussion.