Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

that would be cute at least, I know it would take alot of work, and despite being a mod not only based, but titled around weight gain, a small bit of inflation could help to be a sort of reverse to the fatness, instead of increasing character weight, it lessons it, and maybe instead of that immobility stage, it could be that you actually begin floating…either way though i still love this mod, and these are just my ideas, you do not have to do a single thing about them, or even acknowlage that I typed this at all, you do you

So Colorbound is incompatible with some clothes? Seems to be problem here, I play as a Avian so there doesn’t seem to do anything to most Avian and after his state it’s fine.

Colorbound is not the issue. I think I actually know what the issue is and it’s just an old left over from a long time ago to take out.

Well you’ll be happy to hear that I play as a bird girl. (I think you’ll be happy, you’re reply just kind of came out of nowheres lol)

I don’t really have any LORE for her yet but still I like playing as her.

She’s not wearing anything because I’m a vorest and there isn’t any filled belly alt clothing. :
bandicam 2020-03-01 11-17-54-362

Also I know I shouldn’t be posting my chars here but you seem to like bird people so I just wanted to give you my bird person.

Hey, is there any way I could get some critique on my sprite work? I only just finished a single sheet for one of the Avali armours and I’m not exactly the most confident in what I’ve made only because of my inexperience.

While still being unable to properly replicate the current issue with base thick thighs on our end. Caliber’s offered fix is bundled here, if anyone who is experiencing the issue wishes to see how effective it is and if it’s okay to put into the dropbox link.
Caliber’s fix should both fix the framerate issue when using base size and thick thighs turned on. As well as whenever a race with missing pieces are used. I’ve also removed the lingering remnant that wasn’t removed for the novakidfatty, as well as possibly fixing the issue with Avians not being colored properly.
Bigfatties.zip (6.2 MB)

2 Likes

I have tested the thing with the thick thighs. I had the latest Big Fatties edition prior to this update. I can confirm that when using the thick thighs setting at base size, you would get a bit of lag, although it wasn’t much of an issue for me. I have a pretty good computer, so I think the issue would have been more noticeable with those using older graphics cards (old ones which could run only up to DirectX 10 -?-). Anyway, I can also confirm that the lag issue is severely diminished on my part. The game freezes for a moment when you activate the setting (doing checks I assume) but then it tends to run smoothly after that, even when you keep toggling the setting on and off.

1 Like

I want to ask. could we ever get larger sizes for the player character only? like some post-ruin content or something? not saying in the next update just ever?

Is there other monster or NPC that fattening us like the Moontant? (Not include Jelly slime though, I downloaded that.)

yes if you have frackin

1 Like

there is a lard golem that appears in forest areas and some NPC enemies spawn with modded weapons

1 Like

For things that actually show up in the mod and not from outside sources as people aren’t clarifying where those even come from.
The mining facility boss can fatten with its lasers. And the Erchius Ghost that shows up on moons is capable of fattening if you’re within range.

2 Likes

Erchius fluid can fatten the player too right?

The question was about enemies that fatten.

If you stand in it then yes. Erchius ghost also fattens you up quicker the more fuel you have gathered in your inventory.

Do you know how do I grow with the clothing I wanted?

It automatically handles it, you place the vanity clothes you want in the BF menu, compatible items will upscale

1 Like

Hey just wanted to come to ask for help with something that I’m having troubles.

So I’m playing as female Avian, the quickbar addon doesn’t work. Everytime I turn it on, it doesn’t show me the setting or scan of female Avain body, it just shows nothing.

I also can even get to the vore part. I tried to redownload the mod but it still doesn’t work.

Click the Disabled button on the menu with the Avian portrait. For the Vore part of the mod, click the red square on the bottom right part of the mod, and then click the Disabled button on the menu that appears.

Umm about that I did that before I reinstalled after I deleted everything on my computer.

I click the button and nothing happens, I could try to skip the radical into but it seemed to work with the radical into before.

I already know how to turn on but it’s that it’s not working.

Edit: Made a video showing what I’m talking about

I know it’s abit mad quality but I made it just to show what I was talking about.