Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

They’ll slowly lose weight over time.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response :+1:t2:

There seems to be no clothes for the new sizes for glitch, or are they in a different menu/need to be spawned in somehow?

Do you mean you’re having trouble getting the glitch sizes? Or you mean fattened up glitch clothing? If the latter, it’s because I just didn’t get to adding a thick and plump size for the noble set in time. Same for the officer and kimono set.

Ah! Yeah I meant the clothing. A little disappointed but thanks for the info!~

“OOORRRUUURRRP!~”

Katuma’s belch echoed across the forest as she lounged, licking grease and juices from her lips. Another day of successful hunting. The floran closed her eyes, a sharp-toothed grin on her face as she ran a hand along her gurgling dome of a belly, packed tight with meat. She was almost too afraid to move, feeling as if she’d burst open like the overripe melon she now resembled.

It had only been a few days since she had been stranded on this thankfully lush planet, but already Katuma’s outfit felt tighter. It clung to her body like a second skin, her thighs brushed together, her gut pushed outward even when she wasn’t stuffed silly off of the day’s spoils. She hissed pleasantly as she grabbed at her overstuffed middle with both hands, grinning and opening her eyes to stare at her ballooned belly, giving it a slap with a firm smacking sound, watching it slosh and wobble.

“Uurrrp! F-floran… could think of worsssse places to be stranded…”

As Katuma drifted off to sleep, all she could think about was how much more she’d be eating tomorrow, even as her stomach moaned in protest at tonight’s feasting…

6 Likes

BigFatViera.7z (98.4 KB)

So here’s what I was working on, managed to get it to a complete state of sorts. We’ll call this v0.01 of the Viera Compatibility Patch for Big Fatties.

The Viera Mod can be found on the Workshop.

1 Like

Hey, that’s pretty good, a great start to this florian’s journey to be the biggest hunter known in the universe, hopefully you can bring some more ideas with her

So not sure if anyone noticed this yet, but the glutton - digestion badge is able to let you breathe underwater.

Thanks! Yeah, if people like it i’ll continue her little story, maybe do a few others with some different girls? Who knows! Definitely gonna continue her journey to be literally the biggest hunter among her people, though.

hey dispatch can you make blob clothing and armor plz :3

I’m guessing it also acts as an enviro-pack, otherwise you’d have to take it off on different planets and lose your progress with it

All the badges have always acted as EPPs, probably so you don’t have to take them off once you stop going to forest/garden planets. =w=

This mod is really amazing and must have taken a ton of work, but the lack of clothing options is a dealbreaker for me
Now that even more body sizes have been added, doubling the amount of work it takes to make new clothes, I’m losing all hope lol
Just tell me this, is there a chance? What will the future plans and priorities be for this mod?

I do intend to have more clothing options in future updates. But it has always been a slow process. And one person can only draw so much at a time. The inspiration for aspects of the mod have been invaluable in keeping things interesting like the hitbox addition, or the very gluttony badge. But it hasn’t inspired much in the way of people making more armors. So unless people feel like contributing to speed up the process. It will be as slow as it currently is.

5 Likes

Armors I’m probably gonna add in a quick update from now. Depending on whether or not I want to release one update that could come very soon and the rest later, or wait until they’re all done.
-Peacekeeper for thick, chubster, and plump to go with the bounty hunter hype of 1.4
along with
-getting to the variants for apex officer, hylotl kimono, glitch noble, and neo set I didn’t have time for.
-Along with the slime set fattened up too.

3 Likes

Yeah, honestly if we had a bunch of people pitching in to work on armors, it’d probably go fast enough for us to have sprites for every set. Maybe.

1 Like

“Hsss… Too hot…”

Katuma had already regretted her decision to come to this world. After finding the parts to help her AI fix her ship, as well as convincing the AI that it really was them after how much weight she had put on, the Floran had left in search of new prey. She quickly realized that she was in a whole new cluster of stars and systems, one she’d never seen before.

Stranger still, the few planets she had visited had creatures like the ones she found on the world she had been stranded upon. Fat, lazy, gluttonous and most of all, delicious. Looking down at her soft, protruding gut, Katuma briefly wondered if, in a way, these creatures were rubbing off on her. The meat she cooked had grease practically pouring out, even when just cooked over a campfire.

But none of that mattered to her right now. All she could think of is water. Her thankfully elastic outfit was moist with sweat as she trudged through the sands, wiping some of the greenish liquid from her brow with her forearm. A lake, a pond, a well, a rusty pipe… she’d take anything at this point.

And then she saw it.

What seemed to be a small encampment, a stand with various vegetables and desert spices set up, a wagon in the distance and most of all… a keg. A large keg with a tap.

With surprising speed for a floran of her size, she hurried toward it, fat rear jiggling and belly slapping against her thighs as she sped past the wagon and merchant stand, leaning down and letting her belly hang as she bent over, wrapping her lips around the tap and turning it open to full, her frustrated expression quickly fading to one of bliss…

Gulp… gulp… gulp… gulp…

Katuma drank and drank, her belly giving a low gassy gurgle as it wobbled, beginning to hang lower as she chugged away. relief gave way to something new as she growled pleasantly, running a hand along her side and giving her belly a firm pat on it’s flank, making it wobble and slosh.

Her belly swelled like a water balloon on a tap as she gorged herself on the refreshing water, her stance widening as she shifted her thick legs, the fat globes of her rear wobbling in their spandex prison as she hissed, growled and cooed, hands exploring her swelling dimensions as her belly inched toward the sandy ground. She felt something new being this full, something primal and burning, like the hunger her kind are so known for…

Tenac opened the door to his wagon carefully. Something was screeching and growling out there, close by. The red-feathered avian gulped, holding his pistol close as he emerged, carefully approaching his little camp…

And then froze when his eyes met with a sight much stranger than some terrible alien beast.

A floran woman, groping and squeezing herself, was gorging herself on his entire water supply. Her belly had swollen with so much water that it looked as if she were laying on it, temptingly bent forward as her immense, round butt shook and wobbled. Her gut bulged out at the sides where she squished down on it, her hands squeezing and rubbing all she could reach in some sort of erotic frenzy. He blushed at the display, beak hanging open and, without thinking, muttered a shaky “W-what…?”

She turned around with frightening speed, looking away from the running tap and hauling herself to her feet with a loud, ominous Slllooooosshhhh of water, grabbing her spear off the ground as she did so. Her swollen belly bounced and wobbled, sounding much like the barrel of water she just drained. Tenac swallowed hard, wondering if he were about to end up in there as well, the way this gluttonous Floran stared him down… before a wide smile broke her alarmed expression.

“Oooh! Just what Floran needs! Back in wagon. Now.”

7 Likes

We should probably get another thread for the stories

4 Likes

At this rate we may have to, since I think someone else was doing a story too.

Can’t help it though, it’s a really good mod and I got inspired. I haven’t wrote anything in awhile!