Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

The website owners do not like users asking when the next update will be released…

Anyways, what do you think of the mod so far, Maltraice? Are there any improvements you would make?

… I’m not really have a talent for “create” some sprites or other … but if it’s to find faults, im good… , I don’t say that to be rude or criticized, but I see that some sprite seems unfinished … a nice example is for the Familiar Races…

How much has been done?

Do you mean how much spriting work has been done?

Yeah, on the separate swimsuit addon

Would Taurkin be plausible at all, or is their body too hard to work with?

there’s a new Glaceon race. Steam Workshop::Glaceon Race

Oh hey that’s my mod

3 Likes

I am hoping to make a race of my own very soon. What would you recommend I do if I want to have it able to be fattened by this mod? I can do the sprite work! Just need to know if it should be organized a certain way of if I need to send you the files and you add it to the mod as a patch? Thanks!

huh, the internet’s smaller than I thought.

hey, im kinda dumb, is this where we request new races to be chubbed up?

Howdy I’ve been lurking here for a week or so now- I just wanted to mention there’s a conflict between the SimpleVoreMod and the BF Daconis Race. Sorry for my lack of technical terms but in short an item from SSVM is getting equipped instead of the actual BF Daconis pants. From what I can understand from the surface is some item files seem to share the same name.

I’ve actually run into that problem as well, and luckily it’s easy enough to resolve. The Draconis uses the internal (often folder) name ‘dragon’ for many of its sprites, which conflicts with the folder of the same name in SSVM despite being a completely different spritesheet, leading to a strange interaction between the two.

I’m not sure how much of the folder I can delete for SSVM before I find out that something else is dependent on it and crashes the game, but I just deleted everything other than the .head, .chest & .legs files in the armors folder and it works fine – the tradeoff, of course, is that if you summon that particular vore tenant, they won’t show up correctly, but otherwise you should be good to go!

Also @yandere12133, yeah this is the ideal place to ask for races, but whether or not they get worked on depends on who wants to take up the task, so cross your fingers if you request something~

1 Like

You think that someone could add a race based on Toads from the Mario series or an addon involving, well, I won’t say it for sensitivity reasons… Let’s just say that the addon in question has something along the lines of leaving food bits on the player’s face/body, as well as an extention to BF’s Burp Tool.

Speaking of balloons, you think that there might be a body inflation-themed mod sometime in the future?

I’m 90% sure that inflation was already confirmed to be a hard no for BigFatties, as the two themes would be impossible to make work together on the same mod.

And, geeze, y’all need to lighten up on the requests. Let things be worked on first.
If y’all want it that bad, then learn to make it yourself. If you don’t wanna do that, the please learn some patience. Or pay someone to do it. Don’t just be a choosing beggar.

1 Like

Darn… :frowning:

Nevermind. How do you create mods for Starbound, anyway?

A visit to good ol’ Google should help yah out there.
It’s not easy, that’s for sure. Lots of coding, as relatively simplistic as it is.

I just found this tutorial, so I might make myself a body inflation mod for Starbound utilizing the default races and nothing else: Modding:Modding Basics - Starbounder - Starbound Wiki