Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

I mean, you’re not wrong dude. If someone really wants to do it, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with doing it. And I don’t know enough about the issue to argue too much. I just think if they already asked for there mod to not be used for one fetish mod, that it probably wouldn’t be OK to just try it with another. -shrugs- IDK man

I’m sorry, but you’re 100% factually wrong.

When is my work protected?

Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

And

Do I have to register with your office to be protected?

No. In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created. You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics , section “Copyright Registration.”

4 Likes

I’m not going to argue on something I know I’m right on. And furthermore, the courts would not only laugh him out, but Chucklefish would have grounds to sue.

Trust me. he doesn’t have a real copywrite claim and cannot do so unless he wants to face legal action from Chucklefish.

1 Like

Are you seriously suggesting that you know more about copyright law than The United States Copyright Office?

2 Likes

Are you seriously trying to spurn a flame-war just so you have an excuse to fill your ban quota?
I don’t mince words and do passive-agression. I say what I mean. If that gets me in trouble, so be it, but it wouldn’t be the first time that the higher-ups on this site have held this project with malicious intent.
Honestly, both partys think they’re in the right and will defend their point of view to the death. I’m just figuring that if it really worked the way you belived, the people who have their characters in Marvel/DC would still own them.

They don’t and many have spent their entire lives trying to get them back

1 Like

This is off topic at this point, but for clarity’s sake, this site abides by US law, and US law dictates, as @Juxtaterrestrial pointed out, that the moment something is created, it is automatically granted and protected by copyright. We honor this, and even if we didn’t, we do honor content creator wishes. If they do not want their content being hosted here (in whatever format) THEN IT IS NOT ALLOWED. This is not up for discussion.

Furthermore, this project is not held with “malicious intent” by the administration, but certain parties that are affiliated with it do not understand the decorum of this forum and we’ve made an effort to correct this.

If you have any further input on this matter, please DM us or make a separate thread in an appropriate location as this is, as I said, not on topic.

4 Likes

Guess we should find our own site then. It’s directly relating to the topic and the content therein, so if shutting down anybody who disagrees with you is policy here, I don’t think that’s very courteous.

1 Like

Like what @kilif said above. Nothing has been shut down here.

1 Like

Except that’s exactly what you’re doing and trying to wave it around as an excuse.
I’d rather my messages be public so that people I clearly don’t trust and suspect of their intent can’t just cover up the truth of what’s been said.

1 Like

If you have any further input on this matter, please DM us or make a separate thread in an appropriate location as this is, as I said, not on topic.

Further discussion on the topic will be deleted summarily unless, like instructed, it’s taken to another thread or to DMs

Otherwise please continue with discussion of the mod

2 Likes

It can still be public in another thread, it just can’t be in THIS thread about a game mod, as it doesn’t completely and directly pertain to the mod.

I got that right, right?

Yes, please let it rest at that. We’ll be removing any further discussion on the matter in this thread only.

3 Likes

I’ve found a mismatch in the Lyceen’s male sprite. The belly part looks different on the plump stage than on the other stages.

Plump%20Lyceen
I use latest version Mod Fatties Races and I hope it’s not difficult to fix it.

1 Like

that’s mainly because that’s the fenerox’s from the looks of it.
what.

Yeah, the Lyceen Mod Fatties Races sprites uses the Fenerox as a base without major changes except for the coloring, that’s why.

1 Like

It would be nice if this worked with the Sexbound API.

2 Likes

After every update of the mod I look into the folders of the mod. I do it for myself to understand what has exactly updated. There is on the Topic says that Lyceens sprites have been improved by Glasscannon. There is on screenshot the same character but on the chubster stage. The improvements are noticeable.
Chubster%20Lyceen
On my previous mesage I’ve tryed to explain what hasn’t changed. If you look at folder named ‘‘plumplyceen’’ you see that sprites for male (file ‘‘chestm’’) aren’t affected by the change (they are standart), also look at the other sprites of Lyceen for comparison. I just want that someone pass it to the author of improved Lyceens sprites to fix discrepancies.

Sexbound?!
LoversLab man… and here I thought the mods for Skyrim were impressive(not that i could get them to work alongside all my normal and semi-normal mods. XD).

1 Like

Sorry, but I want to know how much mod i need to have to run with this mod?
(cuz i can’t play my SB now.)

Found bugs: when npc shoots from lardnadelauncher, the game teleports me to the ship. Lardgolem when throwing a lardball creates two balls, 1 is a lard ball, 2 is a strange jumping ball that explodes after a while