Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

Saturnians have been added, they have the first three sizes so far.
Trolls have been removed from modfatties races, they have actual custom sprites from HazmatHellfire’s mod here https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604006217098199050/605229546232610836/hazmatsipherbftb.zip

1 Like

I have a problem : NPC don’t spawn with lardgun, milkshake gun.

Support for Umbreon and Espeon races added, Eevee race added except for blob size.

might be useful for anybody finding less taste in the skin people

When I added one of the other weapons to the spawn pools I accidentally broke things, the download has been updated with the fixed version.

Will the enemy also sell Lard’s grenade launcher in the modified version?

It is done.

Sprites that I would still like to improve, the likelihood that I will need to make additonal sprites due to upcoming updates – these are but a few things amongst othes that still need to be done, but all five body sizes are done and should be in working order…but it’s very possible I still missed some stuff during testing. So as it stands and as silly as it may sound, consider these sprites in a ‘beta’ state to some capacity.

To install the mod, just drop the folder into their own folder, ModFatties, or BigFatties (although, I had the installation of M.F in mind) and you should be good to go!

As for when the next project will be? I suppose I’ll mention it when I actually start it – whether I resume the ‘old’ one or start something else entirely, though is something I’ll answer soon enough~, but thanks for your patience otherwise!

Edit (6/6/20): Just in case any of you missed it in the OP, this specific version has been merged with the ModFattiesRaces.pak file, grab it there instead – feel free to use the standalone here if you still want it, though!

5 Likes

Alright, so thanks to some tips Spreeuzaki gave me, I made the Nyablo race compatible with the Big Fatties mod. I’ll just finish the busty variants, fix the arm sprites, do some testing and then I’ll put the files for download.

Edit: I finished this long ago, but forgot to post the link. Oh well, here it is:

1 Like

Hey uh… did this alter the floran and hylotl in the outpost at all?

No, it does not modify either of those at all.

Hmmm… a mystery…

that would be the original mod at work, if I recall.

Hey, could you see about adding the Orcana here? Dunno why noone has yet. I’d do it myself if I had the expertise. I mean…they’re a species of whale people. Do the math, yah know?

1 Like

Race suggestion

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/everis-canine-humanoids-race-mod.5527/

I may have to advise against work on the Orcana race. Afaik, the creator is pretty chill but they still personally put it a request for the race to be removed from the vore mod when it had bellies integrated into it. Unless someone asks beforehand if they can use the race for this mod, they’ll likely find out about it here too and ask for a similar takedown request.

Make no mistake though, it’s a GOOD race, and again the modder wasn’t an ass about the matter, highly professional about it too, but the likelihood that they’ll be okay with work being done on their race may be low.

And since empirical evidence is ideal in these kinds of discussions: Copyright Infringement and name conflict crash · Issue #135 · Sheights/StarboundSimpleVoreMod · GitHub

I think the biggest issue with that wasn’t so much their inclusion but their inclusion without logistical arguments on that end and direct asking.

Still, unless they have a legitimate legal document, they can’t claim actual copywrite.

Still, if the creator asks for they’re creation not to be used like that, it’s kinda a dick move to just go ahead and do it anyways, ya know?

It’s more of a dick move to hide your real message behind passive agression to make you seem like less of a dickish asshole than you really are. Sure, he could have asked…

but how many people in their right mind are going to be okay with “HAY CAN I DO THE FATS VORES WITH YOUR THING?”

Not only is there no real copywrite, but copywrite doesn’t work that way, and I sure don’t see them making any retail products focused around the Orcana, so that’s completely out the window. Especially when it’s specifically based on and around starbound, so chucklefish could sue.

That’s actually not how copyrights work. If you create something you automatically have a copyright on it. Having official paperwork just helps prove that in a dispute

That IS how they work. Just because you make something does not immediately make it copy-written.