Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

Its not from my mod.

yes, there are many posts, what you have to do is scroll. that’s just what you have to do, everyone else did, unless you somehow find a link. mod fatties 100% didn’t do anything, it’s the base mod, Dispatch and come out and said the problem is from BF (it’s so common that there’s an entire new build that fixes it)

keep searching. it took me 20 minutes to find it when i tried

dude i have no idea, it’s in a convo about the error and the message is from dispatch. that’s all i remember

Is it possible to get this to work with the Twilit Wolves mod?

If someone wants to take the time to make it compatible yes.

Yeah, I’ve got no idea how to mod, so I’m afraid I can’t do that. My coding skills are garbage.

Would someone be willing to get the Twilit Wolves race mod to work with this?

Does anyone know how to fix crash errors caused by some of the items?

perhaps, post the crash errors and items that caused them

it was caused by pretty much all the items that would make you fatter and for some reason the weight scale isn’t in my basic crafting.

still can’t help you there, gotta have a log file with the errors, or however you found the errors (like if a window with the errors popped up after the game crashed)

I think it could be that I don’t have the most recent version of the mod but I don’t know why it would cause an item from the mod to crash the server.

dude. i need the errors that you got. to help you. without them. i cannot.

Would someone be willing to make the Twilit Wolves race work with the fattening stuff? I love the race, bit disappointed that I couldn’t make them fatter, would like it if someone could make it possible.

when ever I use an item that spawns liquid lard it says “exception caught in client main-loop (map exception) Key ‘lard liquid’ not found in map::get()” and when I place a feeder it says “you were disconnected from the server for the following reason: Incoming client packet has caused an exception.”

Alright: I only have three questions:

1. Are the mods at the top of the page the most up-to-date versions of the mods as of the writing of this comment?
  2. Does this require the Original Big Fatties mod to work?
  3. Do the mods at the top of the page Support the Lucario race or will I need a separate addon for that? (I’m getting mixed signals, bear with me I’m new here)
  1. Yup! As a rule of thumb, most download links in the original posts tend to be the most recent, stable versions, and not just for this particular mod either. Although, there are probably some rare occurrences where this isn’t the case so don’t hold me to that uwu.

2. Also yes. Pretty much any topic with the Starbound Big Fatties topic tag will require it, so that’s pretty much a baseline requirement if you want to use any of this stuff.

3. The Lucario race is indeed supported, included as part of the ModFattiesRaces file in the original post which has support for countless other modded races, many of which are listed around the bottom half of the post. So long as everything is installed correctly - which is generally as simple as droping the .pak files into your mod folder - you’ll be good to go!

Making a race compatible with BigFatties is more of an Art issue and less of a Coding issue.
The main thing that needs be done is to create/edit and the necessary sprites for the race in question. It’s not difficult, but can be a little tedious as there’s a lot of sprites to add.

Yeah, I get it; I’d do it myself, but my computer is not exactly the best at running… well, anything really, and I can’t get it upgraded because of this whole virus debacle, so I thought I’d post the question here. Sorry for the annoyance.