Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

that would be great! i have got a lot of zoroark crew members and being able to make them blob size would be great!

2 Likes

Hey, can I just ask how you put these sprites into the game?

I think I outlined a technique how you can do that in a makeshift way. Other than that I’m not particularly invested in making them a furniture module or anything, though if anyone wants to do that in my place they’re welcome to.

1 Like

If possible, I found a Tails race mod that looks pretty awesome. Can we include this as well?

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/tails-race.5663/

Howdy! Was wondering if Mod Fatties Races Granular was updated/still supported (or I’ve messed something up!); I’ve tried Elduukhar, Argonian and Saturnian so far and it’s crashed my game all 3 times. Vanilla races work fine, though.
Apologies if this was covered elsewhere, I couldn’t find anything about it myself.
Thanks in advance!

No it hasn’t been updated in 9 months, with the kemono being the only race somewhat supported. Even then it doesn’t work properly

Ahh, that’d be it then. Thanks a bunch!

Made a patch to add support for Space Orcs: Dropbox - File Deleted

Update: since it turns out I can’t live without Granular WG, I made a compatible version:

for the modded races support thingy (granular), are the wip races still in the game? like draconis (half dragon half human if i’m spelling it wrong) is only missing some of the blob stuff which i honestly never go to on purpose

For some reason, I can’t get this to work. Whenever I grab a bag to get the out fit, my Lyceen character just swings his arm down like he’s using it and stops.

So, I’ve downloaded the main BigFatties mod; now how do I add the Lyceen mod to it?

Edit: Got it to work. Nevermind!

i don’t know if this is still being updated but can i like, request a race for modfattiesraces?

the uhh, gems mod that adds gems from steven universe Steam Workshop::Gems (as seen in "Steven Universe")

i might try my hand at spriting to see if i can maybe do it but idk

it turns out they’re actually recolours of humans. i’m working on changing all of the item names and files and stuff in a new folder to add compatibility, i’ll edit with the zip when im done

For some reason, the base Mod Fatties adds a tab in my character extender that if you hover over it crashes the game… bug report maybe?

that’s normal big fatties. old race dispatch tried to make
just, don’t hover over the square. or get the fix from the main thread.

3 Likes

I certainly can’t help but be intrigued by just how often this problem is referenced, though.

On one hand, I can only assume that this means the mod gets quite a few new users on a fairly regular basis…but it seems like this also means that the problem in question is apparently going to keep popping up for people until the main mod in the original post is updated with the fix. Ah well, guess it is what it is for the time being.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is a dumb question. But how do I get the modfatties races to work? I have a character creator extender already, but none of the races appear. Do I need to install the specific races independently?

Yes, you need to have the specific mods downloaded for them to show up.

you gotta scroll up. a lot. it’s in the middle of the entire thread

May I request a race to be added to the list?

Yes, it’s a race that glows like the novakids but I don’t mind.

2 Likes