Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

It was the complete opposite for me, I went to the avian temple (the one at the beginning of the game in frackin universe) and I just got bombarded with lard guns and fat rays. Let’s just say, my little floran guy didn’t stay little for long.

2 Likes

Oh no, that sounds horrible.

Please detail the process of it all in some rather descriptive text, purely for diagnostic reasons.

3 Likes
  • *laughs in /admin *
3 Likes

I figured out what was wrong and i fixed the enmies to have the speical weapons! Curious me entered an avian temple I found like you and similar results happened to my poor Hylotl…

1 Like

I know this has been requested before but could someone sprite the lyru from the deep kingdom mod please?

1 Like

Huh, you know, I went ahead and took a look at the mod, and I’d have to agree with you, that would be a good edition!

Of course, now I have the problem that I want fat underground bois lol.

What races have access to super busty and skimpy swimsuit packs?

It varies a lot. Sometimes I’ll go hours without finding any enemies with fattening weapons, and other times I’ll see them everywhere. Some dungeons take on a whole new level of difficulty with BF enabled, especially if you mix in Jolair’s Popping mod as well.

Quick question: Seeing as the base BigFatties mod is getting updated soon will these mods be updated along with it?

1 Like

OH SHI-

lol, yeah, they should work still from what I am guessing, and hey, if I’m wrong (good god I hope I’m not) at least florans and glitches are fucking hot when chonky.

oiio itz rr fori, your

2 Likes

Ah, yes, I see everyone here is having a very good time! Almost… too good of a time…

Welp, guess I’ll ask for another race, no need to thank me (please I have very low self esteem)

Basically, I finally played and beat Ori and the blind forest, and was wondering if someone could make this mod compatible. Because ha ha chonky Ori go brrrr

As a side note, even if you hate me and wish I would die already (fair), I hope you all have a swell day! ;D

2 Likes

Does the Lastree race from arsenalbound have a mod fatties patch?https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1380941596&searchtext=lastree

Unfortunately I have lost all progress I had made on this due to accidentally deleting the entire project :’)

I had every female sprite done with busty, filled, and also stuffed sprites done. I have lost motivation to do again. I’m very sorry if this is disappointing

1 Like

Don’t worry cause i just found something in my mod folder (idk what mod is installed) that have the lastree patch installed, don’t know what mod did it

1 Like

thats actually been asked multiple time already and i actully support the idea of it

1 Like

Shit.

Sorry for wasting y’all’s time with knowledge y’all already know.

(But yes, chonky Ori go brrr)

Do we have any Rabbit or Bunny people races? Iknow theres like some Macro Bunny and Micro Rodent race but thats not really my jam.

I might be mistaken if thats not what Bunnykin is.

Theres the Bunera race though perhaps?

1 Like

Ah nvm Im dumb and realized that Bunnykin is compatible. I just hope its with the full sprite phases!

1 Like

Wait there is a macro bunny/micro bunny race!?!