Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

They have the same problem as the novakids from the base mod; the fat armours that the mod applies aren’t able to match the race’s natural glow, nor are any armours in the game, leading to the bodies looking extremely awkward, even at low weights. If someone were to make a non-glow edit to the race, then I’m sure more people would be willing to make a compatibility patch for the spirits in question as it would no longer look so haphazardly put together. Of course, I too want to see the little spirit floofs get heavier, but I don’t have enough time or skill to make the modifications myself.

Has anyone made a working fat mod for the Alpaca race? I get that they are technically just a human in a suit, but it would still be pretty interesting if they worked.

I am new to this and have recently downloaded BF and the Granular Race Mods as i wanted to play the Kemono race. I noticed when playing with the BF sizes that the second to last 2 stages of the WG does not appear to be showing. After reading through the previous posts I have noticed this to be missing for quite a while now. Is anyone interested in finishing the last two stages. I would greatly appreciate it. I would even commission it to be completed if someone was willing to do so.

Thank you

does anyone has the templates for every size in the mod? i cant search them myself because i only have the .pak file for the big fatties mod,not the file with the sprites

it’s been removed ; w ;

this has also been removed sadly, I wanted to get this and the latex one

i have zero idea how to use this site, but, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do my own versions of these. i would love to get some more species playable for myself and others!

I know how busy the original authors of this thread is. if I can understand how to do this I’ll most likely be able to make many of these. thank you to anyone who responds to this reply with help!

very sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask

Both files have been merged into the main ModFattiesRaces file, so I’d strongly recommend downloading that from the original post at the top so that you can get both of them, and the many other races also set up for fatty goodness! Assuming you haven’t already, that is.

Also, make sure to grab this patch for the Lycanroc stuff too!

@NobodyKobold For the most part, people tend to extract the mod files for the original BigFatties mod, edit the bodies as neccessary (or even make something new entirely) for the desired race, and as long as you know that the “internal name” of the race you’re trying to incorporate is - usually found out by looking in the species folder, amongst others - then you’re good to go as long as you rename files and the name-related entries in each text file included with each size properly.

Can seem like quite a lot to do, and it certainly can be, but it’s a pretty fun project to do so hope you decide to give it a go!

I don’t think this race Steam Workshop::Cerinian Race would be hard to make the sprites for since it is based on the Kemono race

is the modfatties races mod updated?

If any of the mods are updated, we will see a post about it. Otherwise, no, it’s not updated.

can I request the Lyru from The Deep Kingdom mod?

2 Likes

THISSHITTOOKFOREVER

I’m doing your request, here is my progress so far. (I hope I have uploaded the image correctly)

7 Likes

Don’t worry the image is correct

1 Like

Hello, may i request adding support to the Arcanian race from the Arcane mod? (Steam Workshop::Arcana)

Coughs

So uh, I know that a lot of people here have a fascination for lamia’s, I mean, it’s even a supported race for this mod here, but, uh, I was wondering… could someone make this mod compatible with mod fatties?

I can see why people would like lamia’s, but I never had, but I adore the thought of playing as a chubby snake in starbound, so I put this mod here, in hopes someone considers it!

With that said, I hope everyone has a swell day! ;D

10 Likes

Ironically, I started working on this without knowing anyone else would want it, haha.

Updated 3/5:

Unfortunately I hate leaving projects unfinished, it seems. :joy:
Supported Sizes: Pudgy, Thick, Chunky, Chubby, Tubby, Plump, and Corpulent.
Placeholder Sizes: Fatty, Huge, Titanic, Blob, and Blob End. These use the basic human body sprites, so no colored tummies and leg markings!
All supported sizes have their busty, stuffed, and filled variants.

Downloads can be found in my new thread.

This time for real, I’m pretty sure I wont finish the remaining sizes because I was really feeling the burnout on the corpulent edits. Someone else is free to pick up the torch though!

I did the edits but I don’t really want or need credit, since the modifications are pretty small/simple anyways. Of course I have no problem with them getting adding to the modpacks proper, as well.

4 Likes

Is there any information on when gnolls will get support, I love my yeens and would hope someone can make support for it uwu <3

Howdy! I know this is a suuuper old post, but I just wanted to let you and everyone else know that I set up the expansion for the Alrune race!

Supported Sizes: All sizes, base and granular! The Fatty size is the only one where I didn’t touch up the sprites, so the bra looks a little different on females than the rest of the set.
All supported sizes have their busty, stuffed, and filled variants.

Latest downloads can be found in my new thread.

I might do some of the Alrune clothing later, because I find most to be quite cute. We’ll see!

I did the edits but I don’t really need credit, since the modifications are pretty much just recolors, sans the female bras. Of course I have no problem with them getting adding to the modpacks proper, as well.

4 Likes

For some reason, it seems that Frackin Universe enemies don’t spawn with the fatty weapons at all. Also when I extracted the ModFatties FrackinEnemies.zip, it turned into a folder file rather than a PAK file. Not sure if this was supposed to happen. Thanks for the nice mods tho.

2 Likes