Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

that does sound like an issue. . . if i knew how to work it i would help but uh. i dont

1 Like

Well, I left a message on the Big Fatties main post, so let’s hope someone has it for y’all.

1 Like

Uh, guys? Dispatch said the original (the one with mod fatties working) is literally the download at the top of the big fatties forum.

Just uh, just figured I’d point that out

The second edit was basically the same as the first edit where I had to fix something again I thought I already fixed. The Dark Latex sprites have long since been merged into ModFattiesRaces and I’m almost certain they’ll work with the current non-WIP release of BigFatties.

…however, they are one of the races that don’t quite work right with the wip version of BigFatties if I’m remembering right, so I still have to fix that race for the next release. Tacked right onto my to-do list alongside continuing work on the latest fat race I wanted to do for the mod which i have made very little progress on lately. Might even just take a crack at fixing the entire MFR mod for the WIP version at some point since it’d be a shame to kind of let the mod die out…but it still will be a lot of work to undertake.

ah ok i see thanks for letting us know

2 Likes

Hi heee I am Brazilian so do not turn on my English is bad I am using the translator. I wanted to know something about Addition de Vore is there any addition that allows you to increase the belly of the characters according to the amount of prey?

1 Like

There is unfortunately no such addon at present and honestly…I’m not surprised there isn’t one since even just the sprite work alone that it would require would be quite a lot to undertake in the long run.

“Never say never” though so who knows, maybe some mad lad will decide to make such an addon anyway, I’ve been pleasantly surprised before by some of the mods that show up every now and then!

2 Likes

Was wanting to ask; did the Kirhos race ever get added to this mod?

Edit: Similarly, is their any support for the Vulpes and Gnoll races?

1 Like

I will check today and post my reply here, but I doubt they will work (sorry)

So… did you ever check if the races worked?

Decided to take a peek myself, and as far as I can tell, none of the three are a part of MFR. Haven’t seen the person working on the Kirhos post anything on how things were going for a while either, so no idea if it’s actually still not complete, or just got posted somewhere else instead as it’s own thing.

1 Like

Shit, forgot about that, but at least Disguy was able to check

(Sorry!)

It’s all good; just curious, as I haven’t been able to play in a while, so I was just trying to find answers. Thanks to both of you guys for the help!

2 Likes

hope it gets done would love to see it!

1 Like

do you mean the original mod fatties post that adds only the vanilla races and the avali?

Not quite. You’re thinking of BigFatties, the main mod itself. The ModFattiesRaces file I’m referring to in the first post of this particular topic adds in support for all of the races that it lists in the same post, with the Lycanrocs being one of the supported races. That’s the one and only file you need – along with the race mod itself – in order to get things rollin’!

I asked this question in the main BF thread & was referred here so I copied & pasted it here: in the erchius mine I came across some mutants with chocolate squirt guns & the ai seems to be unable to calculate bullet drop so they were standing way too far out of range to actually hit me, so I’m wondering if there might be a fix for the ai so they can better calculate their weapon range. Also, maybe make it so that they so they don’t end up getting 0 damage weapons by accident, because that kinda killed the difficulty at that point…

1 Like

Those guns aren’t meant to deal damage, but to fatten you up, pretty much every fat inducing weapon does little to no damage

2 Likes

Makes sense, but then it might be a good idea to either remove them from the enemy weapon pool or mod them to not affect themselves or their allies as often enemies that spawn with these weapons end up fattening themselves & their allies just trying to shoot me…

1 Like

The first is easy, just remove the mod that adds the weapons to the enemy pool, if there is a way to make them not sucumb to friendly fire it could be added. In my opinion i would like to see the entire pool being filled more with normal weapons and rarely with those fattening weapons to really give you a choise: Either let them live a little longer to harmlessly shoot you or kill them fast because they are making their team harder to kill and you too huge to handle.

1 Like