Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

If you want some sort of asset created you’re either going to have to make it yourself, or pay someone to make it. Don’t spam threads begging for someone to make a thing. Your posts will be deleted if you do.

1 Like

Does that include people asking that they make body textures for specific races? We get a lot of those.

1 Like

because blob body is naked why?

There is a difference between asking if something could be added and begging. And the difference is tone and expectation.

4 Likes

idea thingy:
inhailing tool

left mouse is to s u c c objects (and npcs) and right mouse is used to inflate yourself or something
and the strength would depend on how fat you are or what your input for settings are
(skinny / normal wouldnt be much affective)
(blob will be able to suck in everything in the direction its facing with the limit of terrain)
i dont know how to mod so this is just a idea.

2 Likes

so do you guys have new link forthis mod ı can you give me please :slight_smile:

why eveyone likes naked blob body

Is it just me, or does the Meatdresser / Maneater Mildred stuff not have a fat version?

yeah, I just checked the files- there’s only a skinny version of the meatdresser set. Which is kinda odd since the sumo set has a variant for each size and race, and the avian priest has a chubster version but only for avian characters.

1 Like

Okay so the next update looks like it’s going to be a big one, with one new enemies, textures, items and maybe even a new quest mission. (going off of the “what does what secrets does Fayane reveal” tweet)

So here are some of my ideas I think would be cool to see in the update or future updates.

More bed, so I like to use “Nudity Immunity” and it works with the new fatty beds pretty well, I think there isn’t enough of the extra large beds (nor just the normal fat beds) I really hope you add more of them.

Fixing the weird compatibility issue with “Wulf’s Moon Monsters” where you can’t gain weight from the ghosts or mutants anymore for some reason, maybe even adding weight gain effects to some of the new mobs it adds.

Okay so this one might be a little out there but I think it would be cool if you added more weight gain themed changes to more story missions.

I think having a Avain secret temple in the main mission would be something cool to see, having you have to find a Idol statue of “Velhanu” before being able to enter the temple, if it is possible to have an interactive door that only opens when putting the statue inside it.

Like it functions like a chest or something and opens after the item is put inside of it.

That or have it be its own separate mission and you can only get it after talking to “Tonauac” in the outpost.

I think it would be cool if it was like a time trial thing where you have to get to the end before ballooning into a blob, I’m not sure if it should have like Velhanu Avatars or not, not sure if it would make too much scene in the mod’s canon.

For the Apex, it would be cool to have some feeding robots, new or just modified Apex bots (their shots making you fatter) and maybe new rooms with subjects being fattened.

I have no idea what could be done with the Floran or Hylotl (ironically)

Removing the Avali stuff from the mod and making it into it’s own extra addon (with other modded races), I think it would be cool if you collaborated with the Mod fatties team to add the modded races into the “base mod”.

I like to play without the Avali and having stuff related to them kind of breaks the immersion for me, I think having it be part of something extra would be a better decision.

(Maybe you could even have the all the races and their stuff be separate files with there being a “allinone” file with all the modded races stuff)

On the topic of adding addon mods into the base mod, I think it would be cool to have “Fat Items” be part of the modded races fat addon cuz alot of the stuff it adds is related to modded races.

So with that, I think I should bring up my poster idea. I think it would be cool to have a spoof (in canon) poster of that one Floran and Hylotl dating poster but with a fat bellied Floran that ate their Hylotl mate.

It would be both a Hylotl and Floran related poster.

----Big mod idea in the reply to this comment (I left out the Glitch quest idea for a reason)—

1 Like

So one of the biggest things I like about Mod Fatties is how it adds fatten weapons into the item pool for npcs, I think this would be cool to see in the base mod but with twist. (that and some of the weapons it adds plus lard would be cool to see)

Having new dungeons and a new enemy cult that their soul goal is make everyone in the galaxy huge blobs for their pleasure.

Their dungeons would be candy houses and other food related places, unlike most other cults they will be Glitches, wearing armor that bears a striking similarity to food. (with eyes on their armor going off of how Glitch’s normal armor has eyes)

Their dungeons also having fatten npcs maybe being real npcs that you can free or just props.

They will be very perverted individuals, not flat out threatening you but instead talking about how huge they’ll make you.

There could be a whole new planet (maybe different versions of it as well) as well, a huge Interstellar orb that it’s surface is filled with all kind of food.

There being food monsters littering the whole planet and the “foodie” cult members being stationed everywheres.

It having food related biomes and weather would be cool to see, like having a candy biome and then also a fast food biome.

The further you go down into the planet the less and less it starts to look like a food planet and more like metallic.

This is because the whole planet is artificial when interacting with something from the planet depending on which race you are, the more you realize what’s going on.

With Florans not caring and just thinking it looks yummy all the way to Hylotl commenting on how weirdly artificial it looks.

It could be cool if the core was just a giant metallic ball that you can’t break or having a force field/electric field around it that stops you from getting too close to it. (note I don’t know if Starbound lets you change the core or not)

–Lore–

So some Glitches seem to be more advanced than others, this is because they’ve been reprogrammed to be fixed but this reprogramming didn’t go without it’s problems.

One of the first prototypes become horribly fascinated with the flabbyness of it’s organic kin, it going past way more then just associating them with the high class.

They start actively cooking for them and making other machines to help with feeding them, it loves seeing them grow and get fatter. Seeing it as well better then how it’s fellow glitches “gained” weight.

One day it founded a broken down glitch and decided to reprogram them like itself when they were fixing them.

The glitch liked having help with fattening the whos they slaved under but one day it and it’s new friend wanted more.

So they started building glitches of their own or just kidnapping other ones to reprogram them, one day their owners founded out about this but they were too late to stop them.

They become fatten slaves forced to eat and eat for their once robot slave’s (and their new friends) amusement.

After that they created the artificial food orb and other tools/weapons.

After beating the game, the Baron says for your help to stop them. He tells you that no one else has been able to beat the cult with all of them either going missing or coming back fatter and defeated.

But he was hope in you that you’ll be able to put a end to this all.

The head foodie glitch is located on a humongous food orb that houses more freaky kinds of monsters, state of the art security and if that wasn’t bad enough it has tons of cult members keeping a eye on watch almost everywhere.

The boss battle would be a fake out where you think you’re going to fight the leader but instead fight a huge fat food monster lady thing, the leader’s “magnum opus”.

Once you beat them and destroy the core, it could be cool if it was possible to add a new part to the bounty hunting side quest where you have to hunt down the “foodies” then after find and get their leader, bringing them to justice and for all.

If you can’t do that then after the boss fight it would cool to see them defeated or trying to escape (talking to you via call) but you explode the planet before they can get out.

2 Likes

Meatdresser and as BD notes, Avian Priest sets weren’t finished for the previous update. It was also a time when I thought I’d have the next update out quick… I don’t know when they’ll be finished with a bunch of existing sprites getting priority for the edits.

2 Likes

For folks interested in the sprites themselves. A majority of the base sprites are finished, not usable but there for anyone who would like a peak/idea of the changes. Or if anyone wants to utilize the sprites for their own stuff. This is basically the start for the stretch to applying them to all the races/armor. And also the last bit of time for any feedback. When all the races have their edits done, as well as finishing any unfinished sprites. This will be updated again.
Bigfatties Templates.zip (323.8 KB)

5 Likes

Im not sure if its something weird on my end, but im noticing alot of slightly off color pixels on the skinny sheets, that only show up when I try to recolor them. This also happened with already existing ones as well like the with the hytotl skinny busty sprite again when I attempted to make a few edits a bunch of slightly off color pixels kept showing up and making it so the game couldn’t properly color them, I ended up trying to fix it y tikes but gave up because it wouldn’t stop and it drove me mad

It might be the method you’re trying to use to color them. You could be using a brush that has slightly off transparent colors that messes up certain spots as it becomes a different hex number for the color.

I can confirm that is not the case, idk whats up with it

Well it sounds like that’s the case, as there’s nothing wrong with the sprites themselves. I can only suggest indexing the images so it’s just the colors shown.

It must just be photoshop importing it funny, but its only with the skinny sprites, really weird, either way its not much of in issue with what im doing now, just a odd quirk I noticed

got to know but did anyone find a way to get big fatties w.i.p that includes the mooshi enemy to work with mod fatties without causing crash warps back to the ship?

it’s been a long while since i checked and i am aware when i tried them then they were incompatible but is that still an issue now or what?

I know I’m late to answer this, but someone is making a mod for inflation in starbound right now!

Now, a few things to point out:

As of now, it is not released
When it is released, it will likely not be compatible with big fatties
This is not my mod, and please don’t go bombarding the creator with little things!

With that said, I hope that this helped with your post, and I also hope that everyone reading this has a swell day! ;D

1 Like