Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

Oh. Nice, which of the new weight classes do you want to take on after they’re released?

Why would you use that class?

Alright. Things are looking better. The blob body was less simple than previous bodies but it is reaching a presentable state. The blob body comes with some caveats, and will probably receive some adjustment in future updates. As is I hope to finish it within the week.
Big%20Fatty

9 Likes

Wow, I can’t wait to play the updated mod. I was getting tired of waiting. Also that face looked different from what I was expecting.

1 Like

Awesome work, Dispatch! I can’t wait to try it out!

1 Like

Glad to see you’re still working on it. The sprites look really well done! I can’t wait to see this update put in.

Just curious, does the customization include breasts, belly, and butt? Like if I wanted to make just the character’s breasts fatter and not the belly, is that an option?

2 Likes

There is already another mod called EBS (Enhanced Body Shape) that allows you to increase breast size, and if you want a fat butt only you could just use the leg armour part of this mod

Here’s the link:
https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/enhanced-body-shape.774/

1 Like

Looking forward to the update!

2 Likes

Hey, a new Starbound update just released, you should check your mod to see if it works with the newest version of the game before releasing your update.

The update only added things. It hasn’t changed or removed anything from the game. So there’s nothing to worry about. Only thing to add is that, the player scripts addition with this update might have already made the badge system outdated. It’s possible it could be an even simpler process.

3 Likes

With the surprise release of Starbound 1.4 my own reach to completion for the update prompts me to see if feedback on the blob body can help me smooth it out. The blob body comes with many caveats. Seats and vehicles won’t work well, weird frames to adjust to and try to keep as smooth as possible. But for the most part, the sprites are all there, so…

The 5.0 update for Big Fatties is finally here! For an early look.
-Three new sizes in thick, plump, and blob
-Weight gain system thanks to an anonymous contributor providing the glutton badge
-Same weight gain system allows npcs to be fattened via milkshake guns, and other certain instances
-Feeding tube to interact with
-Various objects and new clothing
I’ll try to detail limitations of the blob body soon, and try to make a quick update to anything shortly.

5 Likes

Oh yiss cant wait to try it out

Is anyone else’s game crashing? Or is it just me?

My game hasn’t crashed yet after installing a new version of the mod to a clean Starbound Installation. I was using modded races so I wanted to start on more of a clean slate for the game.

I’ve tried loading up one of my old saves and it crashed. Don’t know what it could be but its not much of a problem since I’m making a new play through with the weight gain badge

Edit: After trying to reload the save a secondtime it worked

frackin universe is not working :frowning: on new version

1 Like

frackin universe is working now :smile:

this update is good but where is the blob clothing ??

I doubt there will be any blob armor/clothes. You could try adding it in for yourself.