Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

Does Fat Threats also add in the ghost? I know for a fact I removed the old BF mod from my folder before starting the game.

How about, since you apparently have a wip that’s only available from the discord. Ask about this in the discord.

1 Like

BigFatties appears to break when SSVM is installed with it.

I am going to attempt a bit of a hacky fix for that, but don’t expect miracles for people who want the furniture & items of that mod alongside BF.

I’m going to edit this comment to keep y’all up to date. find me on discord (Cultivator#3747) if you want LIVE interaction.

[Log begin]

Stage 1: “why the fuck is it breaking?”
I’m trying to diagnose the BF-breaking bug here. it’s honestly really difficult.

I’m not sure why you’re posting this. You’re in the server, you should be seeing the updates on changes to the system.

A couple sneak peaks of the upcoming update :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Wow it almost looks like a FU skill tree. that’s going to be very cool I can’t wait for this link to be updated thank you!

3 Likes

I just hope it doesn’t interfere with FU.

1 Like

It’s not a badly coded mess as FU. But we cannot guarantee FU won’t add the mod to their incompatibility priority in the future. We’d also just recommend not using FU altogether for a better starbound experience.

6 Likes

FU didn’t invent skill trees, and unlike FU, this mod isn’t a disaster.

7 Likes

Whenever the front page gets reworked to account for the eventual changes for the update. Will probably also provide a list of recommended mods. Not just to give anyone playing Starbound for the first time a better experience. But to also steer anyone away who might make the mistake that FU is a mod to try out.

5 Likes

Likely the opposite way around. Should be compatible with almost anything but in terms of spaghetti code FU is the entirety of Italy. It’s so bloated and full of bad/unnecessary changes that I’m not taking it into consideration for compatibility.

Happy to provide fixes for other mods if they’re incompatible, however.

2 Likes

there a way to forcefeed yourself to other people? also update is looking good cannot wait for it.

1 Like

Hey I love this mod! I’ve been doing some sub-modding around in the files, So i can get used to making skins and characters again and, well i changed the arm textures for the florans (all states of fat, Blob, Pump, Thick, You get the point) and whenever i open the game, It just crashes, Keep in mind i can show the crash log but im not sure that is needed since the maker of this mod is active on this board and knows their way around, Then again i tend to be a bumbling dunce so but yeah, If you need the crash log i’ll give it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (Edit: Hype for the update! Good luck out there devs!)

Few more updates!

(CW: Vore, but works with any food) Slowly expanding bellies

Options! (And admin mode makes things free/lets you adjust your size!)

15 Likes

lmao wtf where did this come from

2 Likes

Sooner or later we’d get a troll, just ignore it.

2 Likes

demolaugh

2 Likes

whats his problem? lol

1 Like

a vary young troll. he got suspend/banned in less then 3 days for being underage on this form LOL

7 Likes

looks like it got mommy “Karen” catch it browsing this site

2 Likes