Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

What race are you in the game? Is it one of the official seven races?

1 Like

Ah, there’s my issue - I’ve been playing as a Lyceen. Is there any way I can fix this without starting a new save? Sorry about this, I was under the understanding that a Lyceen was one of the 7 official races.

Oh… I don’t know. There’s an add-on mod called “Mod Fatties Race” that adds fat sprites for more races, including the Lyceen. Here’s the link for now. I suggest that you clone the contents of Starbound’s Storage folder as well to a different location so that you can recover if the game gets botched somehow.

1 Like

Alrighty, thank you very much for the quick replies, I appreciate it greatly ^-^
EDIT: The game loaded up like a charm and the body type is showing now! Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

Okay. Do you have any further issues? I’ll at least reply to your questions.

1 Like

No, that’s all for tonight, everything’s going smoothly as of now. Once more, thank you very much!

1 Like

So, the version on the original post, is the most updated version, right? I haven’t exactly read the rest of this thread (nor have the time to) so I figured just asking would be the best way to get a answer.

Has anyone have problem with activate the head tech when BigFatties mod is installed

You mean your distortion spheres floating or getting stuck? It’s a known bug of the glutton badges.
You keep your full body’s hitbox. Maybe jump and activate the tech in the air, so at least you don’t get stuck.

I had a chat with Dispatch about it, it should be fixed in the next update.

No it not work at all my control are all default but if I uninstall it the head tech works fine

I’ve seen it happen (not to me, though), but I’ve got no idea what causes it. I know at first we uninstalled the Arachne or whatever they’re called and that fixed it, but since when we just don’t know how. =w=;

thank for the help it working now

Thanks for saying this, I was confused of what happened to Esther, I temporary moved the mods and she was back! It is a bit annoying if you are playing the main quest with the mod.

1 Like

I been playing this mod for the first time today and It is great!!

I did found some commands such as:
/admin
/spawnitem gluttonbadge 1
/spawnitem bfmeatwich 1

just to start, there are others but I had fun just with those.

I would feel the mod would be even better if there was a feeder NPC behavior (which was suggested before, but for me this would be specially great).

I would like to thank the creator of this mod. :smiley:

1 Like

You don’t need any of those commands though. The craftable weightscaleand big fatties store has generally everything.

1 Like

I spent sometime looking for the commands as it was my only way (I could not find the store), so I thought about posting them if someone else needs them.
I read about the store in these posts, but I am unable to find it, I just started the game over maybe I have not unlocked it yet? I’m really curious because I read about so many items I want to try out.

You have to craft the store with 50 pixels

1 Like

Do you know how to craft?

1 Like

It’s just in the standalone crafting menu. Along with the weightscale.

1 Like

I feel like that is super basic and I should have known that, but I did not, I played this really long ago! Wow thanks!