Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I was just curious, as busty just seemed like it could’ve been bigger.

I guess head could be used for cheek slots
but dammit who wants to give up their hat for that?
even the peacekeeper crooks try to bribe you with their hat.

1 Like

YOOOOO THIS IS NEAT. man this mod was already amazing as is but you just keep hitting all those good checkmarks for me! Thank you so much for all you’ve done so far!

they virtually just updated the mod a couple of days ago and just made mention of the new one today. come on lads :speech_balloon:

2 Likes

Wow can’t wait to see this in action the badges where always a hassle and sometimes annoying to deal with because sometimes curtain thing won’t work most images and ect (can’t remember all of them ) but I loved what I see

If only this sucker wasn’t removed from the game, the shenanigans we could exploit it for.Jelly

3 Likes

Aliens who try to capture the Earthling, force fatten them and take combat

1 Like

I find it slightly amusing how the generation for the fatmod weapons usually like to apply themselves to the cultists more than the other npc types.

Can you hit yourself using the milkshake and digestion guns added by this mod? If so how?

You have to aim up in an environment with either no ceiling, or a really high one. Aim the cursor as high and in the middle as you can below the quickbar. From that angle, it should shoot up and fall back down onto you. If not, it should just be a matter of stepping into its path.

How do I change the movement speed and jump height penalties on the blob weight class while using the glutton badges and not just blob badge itself? I already know how to change the penalties for the blob badge itself, but not he blob weight class in the glutton badge

I in no way expect these to be used, but i’ve been trying to complete a full playthough of the game with your mod and have a few ideas for a later/final version of the mod if they help at all!
• Lard gun for the mech; Could shoot farther/in a continuous stream?
• More fattening objects in main storyline quests, or maybe NPCs that try to fatten the PC. Worst case, some sort of lard gun turret or emplacement cannon???
• When warping to a different star, maybe there could be a slight chance to spontaneously gain a random amount of weight?
Feel free to tweak the ideas to your liking if you take interest in any! :slight_smile:
(P.S: Will any other cursed objects be added besides the Floran statue?)
(P.P.S: I’ve also been having problems with food fattening me up strangely; One mod item brought me straight from slim to immobile instantly [doesn’t happen anymore though], and if I eat anything when i’m too close to being full, my bar will continue filling as though I had an empty stomach, which will fatten me considerably)

Wait what does the curses Florian statue do?

It’s the avian statue that’s cursed, not the floran one.

Or did that change in the last few days?

It’s the avian statue, sorry. It’s been a while since i’ve interacted with it since it’s not good to become immobile when trying to beat a game cx

I’m worried about the next patch and I can’t get my work done.

So i’m not sure if this has been reported yet, but the actual ‘instantaneous fattening’ is the same thing as the ‘food bar continuing to fill up as though I was on an empty stomach.’
So say canned food fills your bar up for 10 seconds or so; No matter how full you are, it keeps filling up for those 10 seconds. For some reason, when you begin going over the limit of your food bar, you grow incredibly quickly.
I ate canned food with my food bar nearly topped off, and I went from slim to immobile in about 10-20 seconds, because again, most of the food gained from the canned food went over the ‘food bar’ limit and caused the super fast growth. I’m not sure if this is a feature or a bug, but either way I do kind of like it :yum:

1 Like

I can’t hit myself using the digestive tonic gun. How do I fix this? I’m currently using the dragon race that comes with Frackin Universe. Thanks if you reply.

Hey guys, think I found a bug with the distortion sphere, when I press F to (pay respects obviously) I don’t transform into the sphere. Any fix?

I don’t know anything about the first bug, but for he sphere just equip another sphere and it should fix it. At least that’s what fixed it for me.