Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

I also want to be as fat as Hunter.
want elements such as belch, proboscis, shortness of breath and slobification.
just want to be fat and worthless pc.

How do I install the mod, it only lets me look at the contents of the mod but I can’t download the actual mod

You need to unpack the file, then place the Big Fatties folder in the “mods” folder in your starbound download in file explorer.

Mine is through this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods
but it might be easier to just search for starbound in the hardrive if you downloaded it somewhere else

Adblocker seems to be doing some weird things and disabling some content (not ads) on the dropbox page which disables the buttons, normally I disable it when going there and it works fine (there shouldn’t be any ads regardless btw), or you could see if you’re not viewing the base file which contains all other files. It happened to me as well one time in which I was only able to download it after I went back to the original file.

I just used Microsoft Edge to download the stuff and return to Chrome, but I didn’t know Ad Blockers messed up the buttons. Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

I forget if it’s even been said here. But ever since 1.4, the badges have become obsolete. A new method to acquire the size, the hitbox, the speed penalties, and a few more. In a vastly superior manner in every way to badges.Is currently being worked on to thanks to the same anonymous who provided us the digestion badges. This will of course mean that most badges, save for special exceptions such as dummy thicc, will be retiring once it is complete. But its replacement will certainly outshine it in every way. Avali will also be worked on to finish once it’s done as well for an update. And after that, the fatty body rework.
2019-07-29%2016_53_07

14 Likes

This is mega-exciting! I can’t wait to see how this turns out!

What’s the “Floran growth” do?

1 Like

Floran Growth is Photosynthesis

4 Likes

Oh! So growth while in the sunshine? I’ve always been a fan of uncontrolled growth and always needing to have the digestion stuff on hand.

1 Like

This is incredible! Can you elaborate on the fatty body rework? Thanks a ton.

The fatty body is gonna be split into proper leg and chest pieces like the thick, chubster, and plump sizes. This will have to cover every piece of fatty armor in the mod. But it should allow for more variety.

5 Likes

Excellent work! I was satisfied with the badge but the best job far beyond expectations!

when update 1.4 is released?

She means Starbound 1.4 (Bounty Hunter Update). I think it had something to do with player scripts or something like that…

Eagerly awaiting this next update, though. X3

Just signed up to the forum to say thanks for this great mod, keep up the good work!

The upcoming update is looking wonderful!
Probably gonna be a huge change, but I’m looking forward to it!

Seeing all the ‘wen update’ posts reminds me fondly of the current situation with REALM.

1 Like

Could dummy thicc not also just be a checkbox like the busty variants, that just uses the leg piece from the next level up?

Just curious with the body rework, are there going to be separate slots for bust, belly, and legs? Like if you were to use the head slot for the bust (no idea if it would even work)? While I’m asking, are the busty models part of the rework? I always used them but they never seemed to make too big of a difference.

Regardless, I’m excited to see the update when it comes out! No rush either, take your time and have fun with it!

1 Like

The fatty body is getting reworked. As in the sprites of the body itself is being split to match the smaller sizes. Busty is just an alternative chest piece of the belly. And no, applying such things to the head slot would not work. It’s purely just a cosmetic difference.

4 Likes