Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

On the menu to the right (you know, the one with your inventory, crafting, ect.) there should be an icon with 3 white lines. That’s quickbar mini. Click on that and mod fatties will be in there.

1 Like

I used the admin command /spawnitem digestiongun. Make sure you turn admin back off before shooting yourself with it. Do this before upgrading to the new version of the mod.

does any one know why when i download it my game crashes and yes i put it in the right folders and didnt over write the old one

I just got my size down the base with digestion potions, and I’ve already upgraded, no problems seen!

1 Like

Does anyone know which slider i would change to alter the rate of weight loss?

digest rate, top on the right

Sorry if this sounds really stupid, but where’s the new update? Is it the same dropbox link?

Yeah, the Dropbox link is always updated

Ahh. OK! Thanks! Really appreciate that!

When I bring up the bigfatties hud and I select vore and I go towards a entity e.g. NPC, enemy and I uncheck the require the other things acceptance to eat them box then when I click the mouth button it doesn’t eat them but instead gives me the icon of the mouth but as a item so when I use it on a thing it doesn’t eat them so plz help

Great update, especially loving the vore update.
Question, though. Is it possible for vore to restore hunger? I’m trying to do a hardcore run (since I always end up an immobile blob after the mining facility anyways) and it seems that vore doesn’t restore the little brown hunger bar at all.
Thanks.

Is there a way that I can edit the effects of getting bigger when using the Size Effects option in the UI?

How does the mining facility go for you? Becasue I always have to turn off the weight since even being thick menas that I can’t jump up to hit the buttons

I have the RPG mod, so I just train up till I have the wizard/knight/explorer’s spider ball tech, turn off size hitbox and just go through while chubby. which is something the Miners probably didn’t expect to see, a chubby Avali barreling through XP.

I know i’m not the person you asked, I just wanted to say what my experience is like with the place.

You can jump up the platforms while thick, it just takes a bit of work since you need to pick up speed before jumping. It adds a bit of height to the jump so that it’s almost unnoticeable when playing normally but it’s still there. Also, some of the lower platforms have small ledges at the walls so you can also use them to jump up.

ooo, I haven’t thought about running before jumping, thanks!

1 Like

The first line of Japanese in IMPORTANT.txt says that you used a honyakusha to translate. Honyakusha is specifically a person who translates. I am not the best at Japanese but I would reword those first two sentences as “英語以外の言語は翻訳のサービスを使います。意味はまだ伝えると願います。”

That is assuming that you used a translation service instead. If you did have a translator, I will see myself out.

1 Like

Now if only we had better clothes to interact with the big fatties mod.

it’s really hard to do that. you see, you’re wearing a piece of clothing actually as you get fatter and fatter. what the Expanding cloths do is replace them and add the cloths. because of this, the only cloths that will work with the mod would be outfits that cover the whole body.

Anyone got the fatty lycanroc sprites