Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

Oh? I thought photosynthesis was a new feature. I’ve been running the newest version, and made a new floran character just to test out said photosynthesis. Maybe you left part of it in?

Did you delete the old mod files before installing?

Yes, but i’m also running some other BF mods that may be interfering. Mod fatties, frackin enemies, clothes expansion, jelly slimes, fat floats, functioning weight scales, and fattening staff zones, to be exact.

Will photosynthesis be added as an option in the UI at any point?

I don’t think the other mods have been updated for the new version yet, so that’s likely why.
As for having it back as an option, it actually was for a bit; decided to remove it to make space for other options, but I may add it back later.

1 Like

Alright, thank you!
Btw, are there any plans for making other fattening bosses? (The only one I know of atm is the space mission)
(P.S: Are there any other cursed objects besides the avian statue?)

Dispatch might, atm I’m more just focused on the menu stuffs.
(Also not that I know of)

1 Like

Hi! I’ve installed the new version and I gotta say I’m loving it so far, everything’s working properly. I jsut had a small doubt/request kinda thing… like, perhaps for the future you could make fatter versions of Fayane’s model. The one you can slap. It’s pretty fun! and i’d love to see one that maybe could be bigger. I know you might be pretty busy as it is, but, i just wanted to tell that out loud… thank you so much for working on this!

2 Likes

Also, i’m not exactly a modder, but is there any way I could go about adding more custom sizes? (eg adding sizes bigger than immobile; im aware i’d have a problem with hitboxes, but I think it’d be fun). I’m willing to dip my toes into lua/json if adding extra sizes wouldn’t completely break the code.

The distortionsphere doesn’t seem to be working properly again. Did I install something incorrectly? Also I noticed a new status effect in the files called “bfmilkfilled”. Is this something that will be added later or is there some way to activate the status in the game?

Also BEAUTIFUL mod, I’m currently loving it!

this pops up in my head as soon as i see the download for the next update

1 Like

I’m a bit late to the party, but I’m glad it’s out! and luckily I have pretty much all day tomorrow to play around with it.
For the people who may have different opinions on vore: Personally loving the vore addon, especially since it makes a great alternative to a weapon if you ask me, personally like the feeling of defending the Baron’s keep solely from just eating everything lmao.
Great job and my compliments to the chef (all puns intended)

1 Like

HERE WE GO! FINALLY! GENUINE VORE! EATING NPCS! (And maybe monsters!)

Can we reset the gluttony badge progress just with natural digestion? I can’t find or spawn the reset gun(And I’m SURE I got the version before this one).
Also, who’s Fayane? XD

Hmmmm, ModFatties is gonna need some stuffed bellies for the modded races… good thing it’s optional! :sweat_smile:

i delete the older mod and reload the new mod but i cant find any bagde anymore, can somebody help me ?

thats the point of the new update, there are no more badges so you can have a slots for EPP’s, you need to download the quickbar mini mod which comes with the downloaded file

And how do i download the quikbar i see that it have a pak. file

just put the pak file in the mod folder. Simple as that.

still wont work i try the pak file in mod folder but see nothing change

This new update also requires you to be subscribed to this mod to have it work properly:

This mod here will allow you to open up the menu necessary to get the BF mod working.

The mod comes with this included. You don’t need to subscribe to it, just insert the Quickbarmini pak from the DL along with the main mod.