Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

So, did a fresh reinstall, removing all the mods I have from the steam shop, and it still crashes at the company logo, any suggestions on how to get it to work?

Did you see the bigfatties folder, quickbarmini, and a note file when you unpacked it and dropped into the mods list? Or just the bigfatties folder? If the latter, pull them out of the folder you place d in the mods folder.

I’m having the same issue as onipuck, I think something’s busted in the mod itself.

Again, did you actually install it correctly? You need to make sure the right file is in the mods folder.

I have the Big Fatties folder, the text file, and the quickbar mini pak, and they all came separate in the zip, so I’m pretty sure I have it installed correctly.

And you don’t have any other mod that could be causing an issue?

All uninstalled, the only other file is the default mods_go_here file which has no data

And you’re crashing when you try starting it up?

Yeah, it crashes on the chucklefish logo. I’ll try getting a fresh zip from dropbox and see if I accidentally did something to it.

Ok, after doing that the game now starts up. No idea what the issue was, but it seems fine now.

I installed it and got it up and running. Everything seems to be working smoothly. all the vore features seem to work fine for me. eating an NPC doesn’t seem to fill up the hunger meter tho but im not sure if thats a bug or intended. also i am unsure if the weight loss gun still works. I tried using it while in blob form and nothing happened.
Also so far ITS REALLY GOOD! thanks Dispatch! please extend my thanks to the team as well!!

The weight gain functions have to be enabled alongside the vore ui. And the reset gun no longer is required for players as it can just be reset from the ui.

1 Like

im not sure what you mean. i have both enabled. do you mean the dynamic size check box? i had that one selected when i tried this

What does the ‘increment’ option do?

What does the ‘increment’ option do?

Controls how much the settings increase when you change their value.

I installed it and got it up and running. Everything seems to be working smoothly. all the vore features seem to work fine for me. eating an NPC doesn’t seem to fill up the hunger meter tho but im not sure if thats a bug or intended. also i am unsure if the weight loss gun still works. I tried using it while in blob form and nothing happened.
Also so far ITS REALLY GOOD! thanks Dispatch! please extend my thanks to the team as well!!

Doesn’t actually increase the vanilla hunger at the moment; should increase your overall weight though. (Will patch later)

1 Like

Gotcha. It does increase the overall weight for sure so thats all good mate. thanks!

Thank you! Also, is photosynthesis supposed to increase weight at all? It maxes out my food bar, but the effects end there.

Right, went through ALL my mod subscriptions, it was Frackin’ Universe fucking it up.

No photosynthesis in the new version; status effect still exists in the mod (Like file wise), but there’s no way to obtain it anymore. May add it back later. You probably just have the status leftover from the last update, it should tick down eventually.