Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

so just the hoverbike but larger and with hitboxes? or is it normal player movement with same size? then that would be the same as enabling hitboxes and disabling weight debuffs to mobility…

same size the player currently has. so if your blob its blob hit box.
but seed and jump height equal to regular size with jump and dash tech.
its purely so players don’t have to remove weight effects since that would also affect fattened foes

actually a mobility buff might be nice, maybe some potion similar to the digest tonics, but for temporary strength? the hover chair would be a ton of new sprites, so that’d be hard to implement

I still say tech so its not something players could forget but could just be like “levitation tech” that does exactly what you say with no sprite affects.
since you so could forget to take the strength potion at a bad time

the tech’s could be split maybe, like lev tech to jump, exoskeleton tech to move at normal speed, but no extra buffs like double jump or dash. if it was just no problems and full benefits, it kinda takes away from the game

not if the dash and double jump tech are very expensive. then its fairer since its a lot more work to get it

I was thinking the exercise equipment could serve as a way to get a temporary buff. like if you run on the treadmill, you get a fairly long lasting speed buff from working out

also blubber defence.
with fatter players losing speed why not have all the fat add weight to attack making them hit more. and all the fat adding defence. meaning fat foes are slow but tanks in both weight size and durability

I think fat does already affect stats. health and defense for sure, maybe energy, but I’m not sure about strength. oh maybe a fat based weapon could work, something like the vore tool but for a dive, so you slam your weight down onto enemies (note: I say like vore tool as in not a visible weapon, so you are just empty handed and have to rely on your belly to fight)

ah that makes sense.
And I do have the vore mod so I know what you mean.

I don’t think it’d need extra spritework to look good too, just the jump sprites again and you dive at enemies with your belly

would need a jump boost sprite since some sizes can’t jump but would be countered as a tool since it send you right back down as attack
could also have someing like belly role a charge attack of rolling a foe over in the fat.
or belly check just smacking them with said belly

would “Fat/feeder” villages and dungeons be a fun idea?
fat would of course would just be a village of some kind with lots of fat npcs and food items.
while feeder has regular sized people but the villagers are more about feeding other like the player
heck could even have hostle npc with weapon all about feeding the player with a death by fat tag on it so the player could actully die by it (not by self feeding)

1 Like

a more passive feeder npc could be good, I’m not sure how the tenents system works, but could a fat npc be spawned with a job like “feeder” or “chef”? they could give out fatty food to eat and maybe tell you to “eat up!” or “you look hungry, have this!”.

Not to be a drag but I wish people would recognize this mod has never, ever gave npcs tools to fatten the player. It is not a feature of this mod.

If you want to hav weapons that feed the player, head ok over to mod mod fatties because they adds the fattening weapons to enemies weapon pool if you are looking for that

oh yeah, I got so used to the modded thing I forgot it was 2 mods instead of 1, my bad

Can you get this yet? If so how?

If you mean the GUI, it is already out and you should be able to download it from the link at the top or shydispatch’s twitter

also the centeral figure does change I persoanly mostly play female florens and my Gui has the mouth and central leaf of a female floren.