Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

I would like to suggest the possibility that you add a ‘bouncy’ toggle in a future update so that you can turn the bouncy effects on without having to be fatty/blob sizes. I had achieved this in the past by spawning gear with the fatty modifiers, but seeing as how those methods are outdated, I thought this was a pertinent suggestion.

I have a question: If you do decide to include inflation, do you think that you’d be able to make a distinction between liquid inflation(heavier) and air inflation(lighter), or would it be air-exclusive?

I’m aware this, as an implementation, is a long way off, but I figured I’d ask before it slips my mind.

Don’t get any hopes up at all. I don’t even like inflation. So your chances of getting it are very, very low.

4 Likes

Noted, and thanks for the quick response.

You could try something already that’s close to inflation. Enable the stuffed belly option (or filled if you want a larger belly) in the customisation menu. You can buy and drink some bloat-cola from the bigfatties store to give a floaty effect if you want that, or dense foods for being heavier. Not perfectly inflation, but a lot better than nothing

1 Like

New to this game and Starbound, is there any way to match the proper size of clothing to the current size of your character? Or is the only way to have clothing while being fat essentially just for aesthetic purposes (no slowness, digestion, etc.)?

If the version of clothing matches the size, it can be equipped over the vanity slot where the body pieces are. Or the forced armor wear that adjusts your size depending on weight can be toggled off separated form the rest of the options. Allowing you to keep everything else.

Ah, I understand now! I was putting them in the adjacent armor slot instead of on top of the locked bodyshape. Thanks!

Just wondering, are there going to be any updates for the floran Fayane?

Hey I’m wondering what is the latest update to this Mod

What’s the latest update to this mod

the dropbox link at the top of the page is always the latest update as far as I know

1 Like

I Thank You Sir

Jsndbdnnddnn

Don’t mind that gibberish I had to post something with
20 ChAraTers

Hello man. I have one problem with your mod: i can’t use morfball tech. I’m playing with FU. How i can activate morfball?

This is an issue I have, too. …I just cheat in Morphball 2 from FU. Functions exactly the same, but has a bomb to destroy terrain…and you get it the same way as the normal morphball, too.

Also make sure you have the hitbox off if you’re bigger than base size, else it doesn’t let you move.

(I need working vanilla morfball)
I’m trying to activate morfball in normal size and normal hitbox, and i can’t do it with all kinds of vanilla morfball. I also tried activate morfball when i downloaded Fattyhitbox addon, but i still can’t use morfball

1. The fattyhitbox addon was added a long time ago to the main mod and is not required.
  2. If you cannot enter the distortion sphere period, no matter which you use, then you’re likely gonna have to check your key bindings or see if there’s a mod that changes something about them. As the bug associated with this mod, that’ll be fixed rather soonish, is an unchanging hitbox with the distortion sphere.
1 Like

If this info helps at all, I’ve found out that it’s only the vanilla distortion sphere(s) that have this issue. For example, the upgrade from FU (and all other FU ones) work completely fine.

1 Like

Minor problem i noticed, the Apex officer uniform (just called the officer jacket and trousers) on the fatty size (XXXL) appears to have unfinished/broken textures. Here’s an image: https://i.imgur.com/axG5OPT.png I’m using the cutebound mod but that shouldn’t effect anything since this is brand new clothing unaffected by that mod.

Assets in place for future items are planned ahead. Expect anything that’s not available from the weight scale and spawned in to be unfinished.