Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

The Peacekeeper outfit had a size set for the old version just before blob, iirc.

My guess is that I’m just tired and confused (it’s 4:25AM) and should probably sleep so I can better explain/test stuff when I wake up.

…I’ll be honest…I actually lost track of time, eheh.

1 Like

I did one last test before I go to bed. The new stuff still isn’t showing up in the expanding clothes stuff, and I can’t even receive the bigger sizes for the Mawashi set. I get the sets from the weight scale, use them, and all it does is make a gurgle sound.

And, yeah, I was wrong about that one size for the Peacekeeper set. My bad.

Are you one of the vanilla races? Mawashi outfit bags will only work for vanilla races as they require unique armor per race. As such it’s also not gonna work with the expanded clothing addon. At least not via the auto detect feature. It’ll have to have the pieces manually placed.

Yeah, I’m not playing a vanilla race, that must be why.
…I really should have realized that, tbh. (Playing an Argonian…)

Thanks for the help, Dispatch.
I shall now head to bed and get some sleep.

For some reason the expanding clothes addition registers the fatty apex officer’s uniform? I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to, right?

Be sure to redownload for an update to that list. Clothes that should and should not be in the list should now be appropriate.

So I downloaded the new version of the mod but now my game won’t start, it shows the chucklefish logo then closes.

Did you remove the old version of the mod before updating? And do you have Tobias’ expanding clothes addon? That’s now a part of the main mod.

I removed the old version and I got the expanding clothes and it’s still closing on me

that must be the problem. the expanded clothing is know PART of the core mod causing code problems since you have the same mod twice under two names

Nope, it’s still closing

did you remove the expanded clothing?

Yes, the file has been removed

then I don’t know sorry

Just to clarify. You are putting in the correct folder where it needs to be right? You’re not putting in the wrong version in? And you have made sure you’ve gotten rid of both the old version of the mod, and gotten rid of Tobias’ addon? Not get it, remove it.

I did put the new one in and remove the expanding clothes

Okay but what about the correct folder? You did check you weren’t putting in a big fatties folder that has another big fatties folder and the quickbar mini mod into the mods folder?

Both big fatties and quickbar mini are in mods

You didn’t miss anything at all? There’s nothing else in your mods folder?

this is everything that’s in the folder

1 Like