Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

We should wait for a reply then

Hey could you please make a version or patch for Frackin Universe (Frackin Fatties)
Like fat versions of the new races and new shopkeepers.

Also maybe fat versions of electric erchius humans/blue erchius humans.

(also sorry but maybe a patch for the new spheres if they don’t work.)

Considering how awful Frackin Universe is, no I will never make a patch for that mod.

lol oof, maybe try Mod Fatties? See if one of them is willing to tackle the behemoth that is Frackin Universe.

All I wanted to say is how much I loooooooooooooooooove this mod! Played the game for about 3-4 hours and got hooked on it just in general before even installing the mod! Though, the mod is why I bought the game in the first place. I then played for a few hours with the mod installed and it was really fun! Was a bit confused with some mechanics on it, but a bit of confuddling with it and I got the hang of it! Currently persuading fellow fat lovers to join a Starbound server together so we can have a ton of fun. I’m sooooo looking forward to playing with this! Thank you so much for making this and I hope you continue to pour your love and support into the game!

Right ahead of you, already asked them on their weight gaming page.

I don’t know if any will come out of it tho. :\

Just throwing this out, because I think I might’ve missed something… Does the Dummy Thick badge give any sort of visual difference, like a visual change to the character sprite, or does it only effect the hitbox?

Just a hitbox change; I forget which options you’d need to disable to get it to behave as intended. =w=

Hiya! Got a question for anybody who can answer it.
I know above it’s already talked about how certain mods might not be compatible with the Big Fatties mod, but my friends have been trying to get me to get the Cutebound mod and I was wondering if you know if that’ll have any serious changes? Never played Starbound before a couple days ago, but it seems like the Big Fatties mod is more cosmetic changes to armor than changing the armor itself. If somebody can let me know I’d really appreciate it!

Edit: I also have another question. Is it possible to lose weight?

Cutebound works mostly fine. Novakids will have their heads be slightly off-shade, Avians won’t work right at all (cutebound turns them into bare-skinned harpies, so they will spontaneously develop feathers upon getting fat) and the larger eyes get partially obscured by neckfat on some frames of animation at the fatty and blob stages. You can fix that yourself with gimp or paint.net. Your humans won’t be nude unless you specifically swap the nude sprites already made in the BF folder. Other than that it works fine, been using it since I started playing Starbound. I can’t stand the tiny ugly beady eyes.

for the avian u have a version of cutebound that keeps them as bird but do change all the hair and have the cutebound style of face wich work pretty well with the mod

I can’t get fat when I eat cake and chicken. Which mod can I make fat?

by default the mod is disabled and you have to enable it with the QuickbarMini mod

Thank you for your kindness!

Sorry, could you tell me how to activate the mod?

If you got Big fatties and QuickbarMini installed correctly you click the 3 bars at the right side and then Big Fatties and on the new window you click the enable/disable button

1 Like

Click on the option menu at the right, you’ll see BigFatties, click on it and it will open the interface, now you just have to turn it on and have fun feeding your character.

1 Like

As you can see, I am putting the mod, is it wrong?
Also, what kind of insertion works?スクリーンショット (3)_LI

the QuickbarMini.pak is supposed to be in the mods folder, not the Big Fatties folder
not sure what you mean by insertion

1 Like

It is now possible! ! Thank you notmaebarakeiichi and yamhead! ! It was helpful!