Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

Which, to be clear, is in the bottom right of the Big Fatties menu.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Will we ever be able to fatten the NPCs in the outpost?

/admin
/settileprotection true 0
put those into your console by pressing the ‘/’ key and typing them in.
That should remove their immunity to fattening items, with the added bonus of you being able to break blocks in the outpost.
Hope that helps!

4 Likes

Holy crap, is that really how you do it? I’ve played the mod like 15 hours, and most of it was spent naked because I never knew this worked!

1 Like

I have a technical question regarding the location of the sprites for the thick thighs option in the mod. I’ve unpacked both Big Fatties and Granular WG in an attempt to locate these sprites, but to no avail. I could just be blind and they’re right in the spritesheets with everything else, but I haven’t noticed that to be the case. If it were, why would the busty option have its own folders?

I ask because I’m preparing to work on a companion mod for both Big Fatties and Granular WG that would bridge the vanilla BF supported costumes and make them more compatible with GWG for increased clothing options when using both mods. However, I’ve never modded Starbound before and I’m not entirely sure on how it works yet and where everything would be stored (I’ll get there).

I would appreciate any help regarding this, and I look forward to expanding clothing options for this fantastic mod and its add-ons.

Apologies if this isn’t the appropriate place to ask; I just made this account and I don’t know my way around these forums yet.

The thick thighs option is essentially just a size+ for whatever the player is currently at for the legs slot. If you’re at the chubster size, thick thighs will convert the legs to plump as an example. While the point of busty is to actually become busty, so that requires new sprites.

4 Likes

That’s a clever way to go about it; thanks for the timely response. Feels kinda nice knowing I only need to add bust support at most. You have a ton of sprites in there, Granular WG not included.

can someone dm the discord link? thanks!

1, I’d appreciate this kind of discussion to stay within the server until I release the wip version for the public.
2. It’s just a variant that’s unused at the moment. It does not spawn anywhere.

ive heard things about a wip update but i dont know where to get it or if its even real

It’s on the Big Fatties Discord server, though might want to ask Dispatch about that

Ah, I apologize! I’ll delete the post, then.

Could i as well get a link to the discord server i would love to test out this update.

Yes me too can i have a discord server link ?

If anyone asks for an invite here, they’re never getting an invite from me period. The directions were to dm me.

1 Like

I was literally about to highlight that part of the original post too – a simple request at that.

I kind of blame myself for that since I said “ask Dispatch” instead of “dm Dispatch” so I apologize

Hello, simple question , how the “vore” works in the mod ? I’m very interested in the background of the mod .

im not sure how to dm you