Stardew Fatty Discord

That’s the Discord server for the Stardew Valley fat modding community. It’s a pretty active Discord and there’s a download pinned that has just about every fat mod ever created.

1 Like

Why does everything need a discord server? And perhaps if there is a pin there with all the stardew valley fat mods, maybe you could actually put the links into this thread so people can find them if that server exer 'splodes.

Mods are generally less popular than original games here so I posted a link to the Discord for people that might be interested and want a more active community.

Well if you guys don’t feel like joining the discord I’d be more than happy to leave the compilation link here as well
MEGA this version is the most up to date one with the inlcusion of th e"found" stardew fatty 1.04

So there’s a new update for Stardew Valley that just came out, and now there seems to be a bit of an uptick in the Stardew Valley fat modding community. Figured I’d leave a small update here to bring some traffic over to the server. I found some solid looking mods on there that haven’t been posted on the Nexus

1 Like

I was following the Stardew Fatty mod on Deviant-art, I was under the assumption he hadn’t updated because he was waiting for 1.5. I hope he’s not going to release everything only on some cliqueish discord server.
Edit: He just posted on Deviant art not to use the current version of Stardew Fatty because the latest version has broken everything, which is what I expected.

Stardew Fatty and its mods have migrated to a new discord server and forum post! Thank you all for any support! <3