Succubus of Gluttony V0.12 - Work Resumed 28/03/24

Screenshot_20230412_205138_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay

After you complete the game the fullnes doesn’t reset so you can surpass the fullnes limit

You can install joiplay and the ren’py extenxion so thatyou can plai on android

1 Like

I tried it it just says Loading and then kicks me out

There is a newer version of the pluggin (it happened me too)

1 Like

Thanks man you are my hero

2 Likes

It’s on my list, fullness cap was never implemented, same with food cap

why would practice ever make a skill worse

2 Likes

Boy I wish I could relate to this

Imagine…

Really fun game by the way! I can’t wait to see more

Well there has to be some trade off, you either have a low chance of a skill going down or a high chance of it staying the same. Either way it can’t be guranteed you get better or then you’d just click the button 10 times.

The cooking skill will eventually be a minigame, for now it’s a button

1 Like

I mean sometimes my cakes come out great,sometimes they’re awful, maybe there was too much of this,too little of that,maybe I cooked it slightly too less or too much.
MC isn’t a cook himself,so I don’t find his occasional failures that weird personally.

But that’s just an opinion ,a GAME OPINION!

2 Likes

Update 0.12, get it while it’s hot and feel free to mercilessly dissect the reworked cooking skill and feeding stuffs.

4 Likes

Gotta say I love I picked Doctor who out of the gate lol

1 Like

i wasnt a fan of any option so i did the same thing lol

Still says browny point instead of brownie. Also, the game sorta stops working after the “end of update” cutscene thing, although that may be intended. I’m looking forward to playing further updates!

Game stopping working after the end of the 2nd weight stage intro is intended, the script for all of tbe interactions doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Is this… a new content?

Spoiler has spoilers so to not be spoiled don’t click on the spoiler

Messing around with some extra interactability. The idea is instead of mashing a button you drag the item you want to feed her into her waiting maw. I’m kinda on the fence about having a change in image as you hover it over her mouth. (I.e. she opens her mouth to accept the morsel) On the one hand, it’d be cool. On the other hand, due to the imprecise nature of ai generated art it’d taking fucking hours for each and every image and the chances of the open-mouth render even approximating the same lighting and proportions of the original is like really low (I’m bad at mafh leave me alone)

10 Likes

I want to have a lot of the groundwork in place before adding more story. Such as the format, the styling of the different components etc. I’d rather mess around, see what works, what doesn’t and all of that and then implement it as I implement the story rather than having to go back and alter 8 different scripted scenes to implement the new systems so it’ll probably be a while before the main loop for weight stage 2 is out but I hope to add more depth to each stage like stuffed alternate images of the main stage image and such.

For anyone that looked at the spoiler above, if I do add a stuffed alternate image I will consider a mouth-wide-open image for the feeding segments although a slightly rounder belly while in the same pose is a hell of a lot easier than an open maw trained without mercy upon the next beer to be destroyed by her unending gluttonous wrath.

5 Likes

Watching.

…like a hawk

3 Likes

Updates are gonna be a bit slow for the next few days. I’ve just moved out of my parents and into an apartment with my beat friend (a wamen, see guys we can co-exist without rubbing fronts).

On top of that I’ve got exams coming up so busy busy but ill try and get some stuff done to atleatd have the semblence of an update for yall

5 Likes