Succubus of Gluttony V0.12 - Work Resumed 28/03/24

Wait,you’re telling us you’re not a super rich 2d anime guy living with a succubus !?!?

What about rubbing backs?

Also good luck with exams!

1 Like

No, unfortunately this isn’t an autobiography :joy:

Little did he know,that this project would grow to become the biggest visual novel hit in history,and flamboman would proceed to sell the ip to amazon’s game division for a billion costa rican dollars.

thats still a decent amount converted to the us dollar assuming the author is american

Author is Irish, euro’s for me good sir

2 Likes

do you have a discord for the project? itd be a great way to push out information and or polls for the game

Im planning on standing a discord and if the game gains a smidge more traction when im working on it more after the exams i might stand a patreon but that would be a bit cheeky now with the lavk of updates and early state of the game. Rent is a thing though so i’ll try and cook up some reasonably priced rewards if I do make a patreon. The game will not be put behind a paywall for the forseeable future.

The only way that might change is if it grows significantly larger than im currently planning and i decide to do a paid release at v1.0 launch

1 Like

well heres hoping for more traction the potential is pretty high for this

Work should resume from may 16th, exams are kicking my ass. Havn’t even set my pc back up since i moved 2 weeks ago. Relegated to my work laptop :joy:

Edit: ayyyy, tis comment 69

5 Likes

Life comes first, my dude. Take care of you and we’ll all be waiting excitedly for when you resume.

2 Likes

Update

Work should resume this weekend, my exams are over and I’m gonna plug my non-work (i.e. smut compatible) computer back in tomorrow. Gonna have to cancel my Photoshop subscription though since it turns out that paying rent is tough. (I know, who’da thunk it). I’d like to continue with the redesigns shown in the most recent spoilered response and polish up some of the other components. I’d also like to implement mini-games for the cooking and food shopping mechanics before I continue with the main story. The idea is that they would become more difficult as the story progresses.

Additionally, I’m planning on standing a Discord for easier access to updates and potentially a more in-depth set of tutorials than will be present in the game. I will also possibly stand a Patreon for those that are inclined, No idea what the perks will be as I don’t like to paywall updates but I’ll figure it out for anyone that wants it, it’s not something that I’ll be pushing heavily or even really promoting that often but a guy can dream of 12$ a month passive income

8 Likes

Not dead just sleeping :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

A surprise to be sure,but a welcome one.

I did say it’d get 3 updates and then die so im on par

2 Likes

Either way you’ve brought sexy succy and that beautiful pfp into our lives,so I think you’ve done enough,rest now sweet prinz.

Dang, @Krodmandoon updates this page more often than I do :laughing: appreciate the tag updates man, should help with traffic when I get back to this.

Today marks the 1st day in months that my main PC has received that sweet 230v AC and as such may indeed mark the beginning of renewed regular updates. Work, however, is a bitch as is the folly of owning one’s own place but my roommate is chill so I should be able to at least finish the UI update I had been working on and hopefully it won’t be received terribly as I haven’t seen anyone do UI this way on any renpy game and I’m hoping there isn’t a good reason for that.

Adios until the next half-assed apology video.

9 Likes

Half-assed apology Video 2 - Electric Boogaloo

So I’m putting this project on hiatus, for now, to work on another as of yet undisclosed project involving Renpy, AI art, and weight gain. I feel because SOG is linked to an existing media of mine the gameplay will be very linear. Because of this, the new project I’m working on will hopefully be a true life-sim with WG and shiz. The idea would be the player could choose their path from essentially college/university onwards, decked out with choosing your degree, classes, nightlife, relationships both platonic and not, life events, etc. Eventually moving from the college genre onto the real world where the degree you choose and your extracurriculars, part-time jobs, and experiences shape what you can do with your life and how you affect the world around you. The aim of this would be to make it as unrestrictive as humanly possible, allowing you to respec your education to suit your “life goals”.

It’s in the early stages but decently storyboarded out, when there’s a decent chunk to show it shall be done however until then know that SOG isn’t canceled as I have memed about countless times, it’s simply on pause until I decide if I want to finish it or turn it into something else further from the multi-part short story it’s based on.

Until then live long and prosperity or some shiz.

11 Likes

Well i thought you had cancelled this and disappeared for fear of terror attacks from your fans,so this is a surprise to be sure,but a welcome one. All the best to you in your new project,flambewarmhumanoid

Not dead just sleeping :laughing:

Essentially I talked it over with my girlfriend (whom I’m living with) and explained everything and she was like “Why would I be weirded out by that just do what you like doing” So the wifey material has approved so I shall return without fear of being evicted

10 Likes

Good for you, i’m happy to see you again

4 Likes