Suggestions for Edypos

I think the intro goes on a little too long for how pointless it ends up being. You have to fight a lot of monsters thinking that youll keep your progress and then… you don’t.
I think there should just be maybe a 1/4 of enemies currently that are in the tower intro. That would still be enough to feed Lilith and give the intro to infused cooking, and even if it wasnt, you could just throw in some extra meat/blood vials/essence into a chest. I think I spent upwards of 45 minutes in that tower thinking I was going to have a nice head start and I was kinda pissed when I got out with nothing.
That said, I think it actually worked perfectly because it made the twist a real shock, but I just wish there was less there so that I didn’t waste so much time there. maybe you shouldnt be allowed to go back into the previous rooms too to encourage players to not spend much time there.

2 Likes

Ahh, the tutorial is kinda long. But I can implement backtracking prevention just for chapter 0. That might work.

1 Like

Maybe some dialogue suggesting you get a move on back to town too? That would basically give anyone a pretty good idea they arent supposed to stay there.

1 Like

I was intending to do the exact same thing

1 Like

The only thing I got is maybe an optional tesem waif to recruit
Ps you’ve got this hound interested, the more you find when bored and in need of fix and this won’t simply satisfy my lizard brain but my intellect to from what I can see

1 Like

Thanks for the interest! By the way could you elaborate more on recruiting Tesem?
For exploration party-wise, the members are pretty much set.
However, I can do something about summoning them in battle as the Favor mechanic will be more fleshed out in subsequent release.

1 Like

So far we have seen a wolf war brewing up between the north and tower region and I figured the tesem would potentially act as a good bulwark against them and potentially lilith owns forces
And a possible sidequest of the game is to get a security force for the village and I’m willing to bet that the wring ability decreases size and drains water if I remember correctly and that would be a natural hardcounter against both most likely hostile forces
That and I’m a sucker for trying to help those in sucky situations and the description I got for tesem indicated to me there is neither much to eat or drink in the desert for the tesem pack to the point they had to learn how to take the moisture from prey if that ain’t a sucky situation this hounds name is shirley and my name is not shirley dear sir
But hey just my opinion and idea in the Hope’s of world building the wolves and what potentially ended the civilization that came before

1 Like

Excellent observation I must say. Shirley huh… :thinking:

By the way, this is how the Tesems look now.
36_breathe

Hmm
A good choice to have them tanned but might I recommend turning the orange yellow to a sand yellow
Itd make more sense considering their environ but what do I know, I like this pallete and the previous, this hound ain’t no artist nor a critique, merely a bizarre thinker who thinks too much

1 Like

YES, i like to see the MC Transform into the Feras, and add phoenixes/ some bird-type Feras

1 Like

Nah, MC will stay human for the entire playthrough. But I hear ya on the having more birds.

1 Like

Good, I prefer it too.

1 Like