Suggestions for Edypos

Some hippo girls, would be cool.

heya, im here to request a race, pixies/fairies, I think that they are absolutely adorable and especially being able to chonk one up or possibly have her in my team? oooo boy~
im not trying to force anything and I dont want it to seem that way, i just want a little chonky smol gal to maybe, possibly cuddle or other cute and wholesome things

Ahh, hippos are great!

Ahh great minds think alike, I do have a smol faerie already designed.

WAIT REALLY? Yesss!!! I am like…100% more in love with this game, and I already loved this game lots before so now I like, mega love it! keep up the amazing work, I cant wait for the whole thing~

Maybe just more intractability with all of the feras that you can get in your party, like a way to talk to them or something along those lines. Hope your work is going well.

This is my first time taking the risk and downloading one of these games, and while disappointed it was just a demo, it was still pretty cool. The game’s got some potential and I hope it does well! I do have a couple suggestions though:

• More differentiation between the “feral” Feras and the more civilized ones (which is what the Waifs are, right?). Since the more developed Feras might have developed more sophisticated traits and better control of primal urges, that might lead to practicing different habits or maybe adapting a different way, and even though it might be extra work, I think it might be cool to see those differences in the world. Maybe some would stand up that usually don’t, different clothing choices, maybe even expressions that show less of a yearning for flesh (a smirk over a toothy grin and other possible ideas).

• A slower weight gain. I think while I haven’t seen what might be to come, I hope the drastic weight differences in the demo don’t reflect on how quickly your Feras put on some weight. from the wolf feras to the BBW and Liliths two forms are very extreme changes, and I hope there’s some more “chunky” levels in between to make the gaining a tad slower paced.

• AN ABILITY TO CHANGE THE SPEED OF THE TEXT. I don’t know how difficult this might be, as I don’t code, but I often times felt the text was dragging along, especially if the dialogue is just a repeat from other monsters, or if I had to redo a part because I died. Allowing fast, slow, and average options might allow the player to better go at their own pace.

Hope, everything is going well, and Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Wow, I really appreciate the in-depth review of the Edypos alpha.
I’m glad that you have enjoyed the game thus far, and I’ll like to address your concerns.

-Thanks for reminding me of this point again. Certain characters that are not Waifs - like Deci Lyme are certainly less hostile compared to the other Feras running around. I’ll have to work on differentiating them I guess.

-The weight gain will be slower for the Waifs. In fact the gaem is totally playable in different sizes, instead of having the Waifs simply being more powerful when fatter.

-I apologize for you having to go through the cutscenes again and again. I don’t believe skipping dialogues is possible at this point, but I’ll look into allowing retries when you Game Over.

Thanks you and have a Merry Christmas!

1 Like

I come in and see a fat snek and a potentially fat fairy are happening, and I’m down with that, ALL the way.

1 Like

Enjoyed the burps in the beta would love to see more.

I am still so shocked about the fairy Idea, I am just so shocked someone so important like the Dev. to a really AMAZING looking game actually responded to me! at this point I think im just alright with that, but the idea that this game might get its very own Cinnamon? this is a Christmas gift!!

P.S.) dont mind the fact I called the pixie a cinnamon, it just what my own “extra round” pixie is named is all

First off, I usually hate playing RPGs but this one does something legitimately different and fun. I wanna say I love this project and am looking forward to the eventual final release!

Now i have some suggestions for stuff to put in the game, forgive me if I suggest something that’s already planned:

General Ideas
  • The Wayfarer’s skills are very weak, and I understand that’s done on purpose since he plays a vital support role, so what if there was a shop in the town that allowed you to buy or upgrade skills for the Wayfarer. Like buying different buffs and possibly upgrading his he. You could make it so his skills are based purely on equipped items so as to not make him too powerful, but still a customizable support.

• The leveling system is waaaaaaaay too fast. In the demo, you only need to infuse for a flat payment every 5 levels, which I understand since the point of a demo is to show off everything that’s currently playable, but you already get so much essence, it doesn’t really matter. Maybe if you increased it from 100 to 500 that’d fix it. Or you could double the amount of essence you need to infuse food every time you level up.

I’ve got several ideas about Jeqblac and ways to make her play in a more interesting way!

Jeqblac Suggestions
  • I love the idea behind Jeqblac being a shape-shifter that can turn into enemies she fights… but she kinda just learns all of her skills from leveling up and progressing in the story. Maybe if there was a kind of skill mastery system where if she defeats a certain enemy enough times, she can transform into it and use its skills. Of course, there could be quests so that you can get more skills for your transformations.

• When you first see her, she’s disguising herself as greyscale bushes and stuff. It would be awesome if her transformations had the same effect, so as to not just look the exact same as the original monsters and to fit her visual aesthetic. It’d be cute if its explained as Jeqblac being completely colorblind. One step further would be if her transformations had a kind of scarecrow face going on. (button eyes, stitched mouth, cloth patches, etc.)

PS. ive been trying to get the 3rd mushroom girl form during the second chapter, because the bestiary said there was one before the mushtriarch that i never got, but i can’t get her to change her form even when it says she not resistant to changing mid combat.

1 Like

Something I would like, something in game showing the various weights the girls were at showing a progression over time, but in game. Maybe like a scrap book the player carried around and could look at from time to time.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed input!

First, I apologize for the 3rd form of the shrooms, it was cut out of the game and i forgot to put the status.

As for Jeqblac, you mostly get it right abt her. I initially wanted to make more of the scarecrowy aesthetics but some players wanted just the feras itself. But we’ll see how it plays out with stitches and buttons.

1 Like

one thought. I been trying to get the whole form shifted character could owe a favor after a peaceful talk. but I never get the chance. they always get hungry a gain after the form shifted and refilling them doesn’t lead to a chance to talk. could this be fixed please?

If I am not wrong, only Feras that are full with the speech bubble icon can be affected. Talk command has a 20x speed priority so it should work first before they can formshift.

Please do let me know where you encountered these bugs so that I can narrow down where things went wrong.

Also let me know if certain feras gave you problems or bugs and I’ll look into it.

annnd it crashed the second I beat those wasp foes in chapter 7. and it was a bitch battle too they kept getting lucky dodges making it take foever

So sorry about that, may I know what happened during the crash?
Was there any error or it just closes?? D:

Just closed I beat the foes and game just shuts down. think I’m going to weight till the next big update
also for the player characters I do hope not demand just hope there are a lot of stages. I hope the bosses are not the only BIG girls the game will have

2 Likes

Ohh for sure. If there’s anything I do often, BIG girls are one of them.