Super Fatty RPG - (complete remake!)

Strength? Isn’t it clear that Bully and Persuade are stronger than Attack and Charm? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, that one’s obvious but what I mean is Attack vs Charm and Bully vs Persuade i.e being mean vs being nice

1 Like

As far as I can see, no. There’s no difference between being mean vs being nice, either one just attacks the target’s will.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to wait until the first patch, but looking toward to giving this a shot!

5 Likes

hey just a question is there a custom sprite mod page I can look at?
also there is a bug with the game where I can’t go into the menu page without minimizing then bringing it back out

Here is the thread about custom sprites

2 Likes

Hey so I’ve been trying to beat the baron for a long while and I haven’t had any luck, I gave him the cotton candy after converting the slime into cotton candy via the vendor. But so far when I’m trying to persuade him on his cruise ship, I’m not having any luck.
If there’s any information you can give me that could help me out please pass it on to me.

I tried beating him as a werewolf, and I even tried beating him as a vampire, and so far nothing has worked.

You have to feed him a lot. The weight he “bites off” is also counted in, so just feed him long enough. For example doing it with “large prey” and stuffing ring is quite easy.

Thanks, I’ll try that method and see how it goes.

Keep your fingers crossed for me

I don’t think you can actually win the first time. Just try and fight him twice.

I think it’s bugged but yeah Layremumu is right you cant win first round if you tries feed him.

Okay, I took your advice, all I needed to do was retreat then tackle him again

Hey, by any chance do you guys know how to defeat the boss at infinite Incorporated?
My characters wait was 364,000 ibs and yet it wasn’t enough to allow me to fight him.

Also, does anyone know the answers to the spinxs question?

The one involving the fridge question

“Cheese, bread, and everything they had left in the fridge!”
Pay attention to item descriptions (in this case, specifically food items from restaurants).
Solving puzzles/riddles is kinda the point, so I don’t want to just outright say, but I can give another (more direct) hint
:musical_note: When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s amore :musical_note:

2 Likes

How do I defeat the boss in the Kaiju Ending? The Walkthrough Says That my stats need to be high enough, but which stat? Power? Full? How high to I need to raise it to?

1 Like

The combat difficulty curve is… interesting. I remember first starting and enemies were Tough, especially the in the swamp. From there things plateau with the exception of two bosses, but it’s really easy to accidentally over-level and turn them into a “wait… was that it?” situation.

I can’t say what the minimum for the kaiju boss is, but the accumulation of a few resets (assuming you’ve unlocked that) is more than enough stats-wise (the main ones being Will, Power, and Focus for that boss in particular). For example, I have a save with like 4 or 5 resets worth of stats (and a fair bit of fat-to-training peppered thru each reset, and including equipped outfit bonuses) at 270 Will, 31 Power, and 22 Focus.

This is overkill. Like way overkill. Like, 3-shot the boss with the weakest possible attack and literally take 1 point of damage in return overkill (I just reloaded it to double check). Anything below that with I’d say two resets’ worth of stat leveling (the stats you gain from leveling 1-20) should probably be plenty fine. If not, there’s items and/or beefing up your stat spread. YMMV.
Glhf

Actually there’s a way to beat him in 3 resets just lower his health to a point where he’s not dead but has low health you can then use devour and defeat him

Iirc, you need 500 full minimum in order to devour during the kaiju ending.

Otherwise, just lose the battle and start a new carry that carries over.

1 Like

has anyone actually managed to get the Boogie Wonderland/Dead Air endings? If so, please let me know how. I followed the instructions in the walkthrough but it didn’t work.