Super Fatty RPG - (complete remake!)

Iirc, you need 500 full minimum in order to devour during the kaiju ending.

Otherwise, just lose the battle and start a new carry that carries over.

1 Like

has anyone actually managed to get the Boogie Wonderland/Dead Air endings? If so, please let me know how. I followed the instructions in the walkthrough but it didn’t work.

300 Full is definitely enough, that’s what I had when I went through that ending

I got them, did everything the guide said and had no problems.

super late reply on my part but awesome

do you get something after you beat the game?

I think there is a secret boss fight and that’s about all the post game stuff

so why dose the game reset if that is it? it is kind of sad that you don’t even get a thing in your apartment of any ending.

I’m pretty sure the game reset is something to do with the game lore and not so much with keeping the game going.

it still would be cool if you got some thing for beating the game

I do agree with you there.

1 Like

I mean being able to defeat giant enemies in the small slime form is a fun reward in of itself although I would like maybe a item in the game or something physical in the house or something not just insane stats for the next reset

2 Likes

Does anyone know a way to get to the Cthulhu lady? I ate the store where the donuts are but nothing happened, I tried sneaking in in a small slime form but nothing happened either

2 Likes

just to make sure you know to get other secret endings you need to consume a specifics item 3 times before the rest treat it like undertail every run will not be the same unless you do the exact same thing in every run best tip i can give you with no spoilers is just try and think of different ways of completing some of the quest no one path is the true path they all work its up to you which you choose.

3 Likes

Okay, before I consumed three items, I met the Cthulhu lady only for me to get eaten by her, even when I refused having my character eat the eclair.

I’ve already got the formula in the feeding tank at the farm, I got the deed for the donuts place that was abandoned, I got the deed that was in front of that church in the swamp, I have been dealt with the cults god yet, however, I already found out that if my character eats the pages all four of them she becomes a kaiju and begins devouring everything so you mind being more specific dude, especially how meeting or encountering that Cthulhu lady affects me having the true path to a better ending result of the game?

Oh yeah, I even got the ending, although not really that special or anything with any special cutscene of the cultists winning after submitting to their patron only for my character to get devoured along with the rest of limbo.

1 Like

first i was talking to @betatoybox m8 in your case is funny cuz I’m on the same fucking spot :rofl: i legit have been trying different things to approach or interact with her man I’m doing this blind no spoilers so trust me when i say i legit have no idea :melting_face:.
BUT! the moment i find out anything or if i hear about anything to do with her ill let you know first thing man! :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

PS just in case you need to mixs things up for your run remember there is a long list of custom sprites here for you to play with m8 SFRPG - EXPANDED - Custom Sprites - Curated Projects / SFRPG - EXPANDED - Weight Gaming

:sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it especially if it means I can spice things up with different female character designs

4 Likes