Super Fatty RPG - (complete remake!)

defenitly a out their thought and One I don’t expect to go anywhere. but I would love for multibreast options. those are so rare. of course I don’t expect said content this is more a share to share post.

none share to share could their be more breast sizes?

1 Like

I freaking LOVE multibreast!

1 Like

I am okay paying $5-$10 for this remake because I love your art and the old game was a game I played a tons of because it was fun and art was amazing.

3 Likes
  1. There wont be any specifics on “gender” like before. You are able to add breasts or not but other than that I like to keep it intentionally vague. It’s whatever you want it to be.

2 & 3. That’s about it tbh. Vore will be there too as well as air inflation but I’m going to go more in-depth with blueberry and pregnancy is totally new for this game.

4 & 5. I’m actually ditching the “gum gun”. Instead, there is new “feeding” moves that allow you to freely feed enemies in the game.

1. “Romance” is not planned. But there are several more feedable characters in the game now.

2. Enemies are still in progress and overall I’m gonna be shush on them. Wait and see~

3. Depends on what you mean by “sucker” but I feel like the “feeding” moves answers this.

4. Nothing like that is planned.

5. It’s going to be through RPG maker again so it can only be exported as a windows .exe unfortunately. Mac users will need Wine.

I think that’s it?

8 Likes

Thanks for answering the questions
I hope I can scrounge up money for this
Well this hound going catch a few zzzs
Ps A question for in the morning since the gum guns defunct will the event you get it from still exist?

1 Like

will that drug you can get from a barn have a use or will it be removed. the one that made the shopowner fox/kitzune’s breast get huge as a random chance? OH will their be more of those?

1 Like

Good to see the game that cursed me with a need to increase in size getting remade and finished after all this time.
Looking forward to buying it when it’s finished.

1 Like

I hope we get to see more of Henriette, she was definitely the highlight of the original for me~!

1 Like

I have a concept, but there’s so many holes in it, not to mention a lack of funds at the moment, that I don’t want to go through with it. If you’re curious at all, a bunny girl with a love for chocolate. She’d try and feed you with her chocolate milk, but if you feed her some of it from a previous encounter, she’d get hooked and stuff herself silly for you. Due to her bottomless breasts constantly leaking, fitting her in your belly would be quite difficult, but not impossible.

If this sounds interesting to you, let me know and I’ll see if I can scrape funds together to flesh it out further.

2 Likes

I heard rumblings that this game will get a retail release at the end of development. Is this the case? If so I’d be willing to drop money once it’s fully completed on Itch or another platform.

1 Like

One of my favorite games to play here because of how big you can get. Don’t mind doing it again, but with all new things. Also with Pregnancy( hope I can just not give birth like I did with the milk) and just be huge. Good luck and I’ll wait patiently.

1 Like

hey if you don’t mind me sharing a thought. Milking have no cons if you went full cow seemd a little cheap. maybe Milk production could cause fullness to drain faster? and maybe bigger weight class= more storage=more money when sold but longer time to reach full but methods to increase production at the cost of faster full drain

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I’ll definitely be keeping a close eye on this!

1 Like

My interest has reached new heights now that you have mentioned feeding options. For now the only thing i would like to ask, would be an option to pay for an early access tier, where i would pay more upfront but get some access to discord and any future versions for testing. Another game on this website has done this and it worked well for me as some months i wouldnt be able to pay a subscription type system. Of course this doesnt mean you need to copy what they did, just a suggestion that made me feel easier to back up their project. Thanks for keeping this project up.

1 Like

I will buy that and a few copies for good measure!

1 Like

I knew this would appear eventually. Heck, I was considering doing it myself for a bit.

1 Like

Yes! That’s what I’m offering at the $8 tier I mentioned! For $8 a month on the patreon you can join the discord and play updates on the game as soon as they come out!

2 Likes

I think they meant something like could you buy permanent access to that for a lump sum of say 60$

2 Likes

This is gonna be good.

1 Like

Yes i meant something like Yamhead has mentioned, its easier to pay once and have it all, even at a higher price and not have to worry the rest of the months in case i have to spend on something else.

1 Like