Support for Lexal

After a sudden and tragic loss, instability is to be expected for those left to pick up the pieces of their lives in the aftermath. Such is the case with Lexal, CreatureUnknown’s friend and partner, who is reaching out for help.

As Lexal himself has expressed it:

Also something I’m not really happy to do, but his parents have encouraged that I do it. Me and my roommate, Tyrex, are going to need help with covering rent until our lease is up at the end of the year. Donations are not required, but are very appreciated. I setup a ko-fi and plan to use any of that money purely for rent. We each were responsible for about $750 a month and with both of use working only paid by the hour jobs it’s not going to be possible for us to keep up with that very easily. If you wish to help us out you can go here https://ko-fi.com/F1F7K9CF
Thank you very much for all of your support.

If anyone wishes to acknowledge CreatureUnknown’s passing by helping those closest to him, please consider sending a little financial aid to Lexal via their Ko-Fi page as linked here. This is by no means mandatory but any and all support would be greatly appreciated. Let’s help a fellow member of the fat fur community out!

16 Likes