SURF THE BELLY-Belly Stuffed fantasy game!

Hi, I was just a little bit stuck and I thought I’d try and ask for help. So, I’m at the Fairy Kingdom, and I’ve saved one or two fairies from the slime, and the next one is supposed to be through the downwards path immediately to the left of the starting point (that’s where the star is, I can see the blue slime Sprite on the over world.) However, because of the plant and tree in the way, I can’t get to it. Is this a glitch and was it meant to disappear when you beat the first one or two fairy slimes, or do you still need to do something to unlock the path, like beat all the green slime on the overworld?

You must activate the crystals, which are marked with a “!” On the compass. Those crystals remove the roots that block the roads.

Just finished the demo it is very good. Can’t wait for the next update!

1 Like

Hello everyone! I have a new trailer ofr all of you! The game finally release 11 September for Patrons and 11 of October for everyone! Also, in Patrons has a exclusive demo with more content :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

NEW TRAILER!

Also, udapte with new pics!

2 Likes

Hello all my dear belly people! Now you can the new DEMO!

This new demo includes:

• Play the story of the previous demo (with a better ending) that adds a new OST of the final version of the game, fix in the balancing of enemies and the recipe store in Dolphark!
  • Play the surf minigame
  • Play the inflation cream minigame

Remember that several things in this demo may undergo changes :slight_smile:

DOWLOAD THE NEW DEMO HERE!

5 Likes

Hello! New trailer of SURF THE BELLY!

3 Likes

New screens of the game! The development of the game is progressing very well! I can’t wait to see it finished! I will continue working!

3 Likes

Hello! This is the Last trailer of the game before the final release!

7 Likes

FINALLY SURF THE BELLY RELEASE FOR EVERYONE! Now just dowload and play! I put a lot of work in this game… i hope all of you enjoy!

3 Likes

When the spirit tries to help Natalia after she learns about her parents, the game freezes.

1 Like

Are those vrm/vroid models used for the 3d models? If they are how did you manage to change the belly?

Maybe that freezes is for you. You try again this part?

• 8 freezes: 2 at intro, 6 at first eating minigame (at first and third parts background missed second frames, instead there blinked a black screen).
  • 2 crashes at fight with Windy.
  • It’s kinda laggy.
  • I give up.

Only had 1 crash, after the second feeding mermaid section. Reloaded my save ,worked fine the second time. No freezes yet, but I’m stuck in the Temple of Remembrance. After the 2nd portal in the temple, There is no way forward. Only bubble fountain active is inaccessible because 1 land block is not there. Not sure if there is a button I’m supposed to press or something, but I’m stuck.

Is your pc, sorry :frowning:

Explore and look the compass

Guys, a lot of people (basically my Patrons) already finished the game a long time ago and played it well (that’s why it’s version 1.02). If there are crashes, freeze or whatever, it is for your PC.

I also want to say that, please, read the dialogs well and pay attention to the compass. I understand that you will get lost at some point, but the game CAN BE ENDED.

I have also had several cars at random times, that is, when I repeat the same action it does not happen again, I think the cause is that it is a very heavy game, I say it weighs 3GB, (my PC is from 2015 with W8.1) I assume that those of us who have low-end computers is something more frequent.
Those who are in paetron I assume they are people with PC much more powerful. And the safest thing is that they do not go through this problem.

Yo también he tenido varios coches en momentos random, o sea cuando repito la misma acción no vuelve a pasar, creo que la causa es que es un juego muy pesado, digo pesa 3GB, (mi PC es del 2015 con W8.1) asumo que aquellos que tenemos computadoras de gama baja es algo mas frecuente.
Los que están en paetron asumo que son personas con PC mucho mas potentes. Y lo mas seguro es que no pasen por este problema.

1 Like

Also there is a dragon that says it doesn’t have any eyes in the same puzzle as well, when I go up to some of the statues in the area they don’t react so I’m not sure what to do; I’m not sure if this is the fault of my computer or they are in another area but from what I’ve seen most things are marked on the map or they are explained through dialogue but it wasn’t explain as to where I need to get them, do you know where the eyes for the dragon are?

That means you didn’t read the dialogue when the spirit took its eye :slight_smile:
Go to the first room…