SURF THE BELLY-Belly Stuffed fantasy game!

Yeah?
So why then do, for example, TABS or Breeders of the Nephelym runs better than your game?
Without any bugs, freezes and crashes.

And what do I know? I remind you that the game is made with the rpg maker

1 Like

Ran into the same problem. You have to walk all the way back to the first room and fight the orange ghost girl. I was under the impression the dragon was supposed to transport me there and got confused. Should have no problems after that.

2 Likes

completed the game myself and i have a beast of a pc found it laggy at times and had about 20 crashes screen freezing at some points, different hardware can cause different things to happen so when a 6 core 2.9 cpu and 32gig of ram and an 8 gig vid card is having problems with an rpg-maker game that means optimization is a problem, though have to say i enjoyed the game

2 Likes

Seems to me like the sidequest for getting special cake ingredients from hungry girls is bugged. Seems like you need 4 of them, but only 1 hungry girl appears (near the playground), and there doesn’t seem to be any others.

Edit: nevermind, you just have to progress through the story more.

1 Like

Well the thing is like this, I’m in the event where Jax gives you the new surfboard and I lost a lot the minigame so I gave up, the thing is that I took Natalia to eat at the feeding Mermaid, I was going to go back home but I can’t, now what do I do :(?

You should be able to go home from the menu

Hey, there seems to be a bug where you beat Panza after you get the golden feather. Once you beat Panza, it’s just a big model of her, and there’s no dialogue or anything. Talking to Panza again just gives you the option to restart the fight.

1 Like

Ok! I look for it to fix it

1 Like

The event doesn’t occur after defeating my mother’s fake, what should I do? I searched for it for a few days, but couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Help, I’m stuck. Can’t get past the part where she is deciding to help or not. Finished working at feeding mermaid, can’t go back in for some reason and job icon still says I haven’t completed it yet. Please someone point me in the right direction

Never mind my last comment. Found out it was caused by a game breaking bug that I accidentally found. Had to start the entire story over

Was confusing with this, then began thinking maybe the actual first room of the trial? Went on here to make sure and yup!

1 Like

The first difficult thing i’ve found so far already is the belly league minigame i always lose on that (only played for about an hour though)

NEW UDAPTE! Fix some glitches! The file has been replaced, downloading the game again is enough to enjoy update :slight_smile:

1 Like

What does soft belly stat do?

1 Like

It’s like the lucky stat

Finished the game, but I found that I only had 2 of the Magic Book Recipes, numbers 2 and 4. How many Magic Books are there, and is there a way to get them in the post endgame?

Recipe books are usually where you fought bosses, try to go back and you will find them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Btw, what did you think of the game? I am interested in the opinion of the people who have finished it :slight_smile: