SURF THE BELLY-Belly Stuffed fantasy game!

After the first feeding of the mermaids and a conversation with Panza, there is a cutscene at night, where the spirit watches the memories. unfortunately on this scene the game freezes after a flash. Is there a solution to the problem?

Have you restarted the game and tried again? That should not happen.

unfortunately restarting the game and loading the save does not help, I tried it several times. apparently just start over.

If it helps, I liberated the fairy kingdom and once fed a cute pregnant girl, she was the first to appear on the map. But I didn’t complete her quest. If necessary, I can post my save.

Dude! I have the same! Have you defeated this?

There’s a new update that fixes the issue.

1 Like

NEW VERSION 2.00!

This new version updates:

• Now the ingredients of each recipe can be read in the Items menu in the Recipe book section

• Fixed some minor bugs and bugs in some tilesets

• In the castle where we keep slime in our belly, it has been fixed for when the dungeon is completed, it does not continue to work.

• Performance in Dolphark has been improved

• Now in the Mermaid Kingdom you walk with the usual speed, not slower.

I hope that now the game is more enjoyable for everyone. I thank everyone who has enjoyed it and I appreciate that you report bugs or errors, because I decided to solve my games as much as possible, so the feedback is important to me!

DOWNLOAD HERE!

2 Likes

I am Kinda stuck on this map here with the dragon head

Said something about an eye but wasn’t sure any idea how to proceed with this puzzle?

1 Like

A ghost stole the gem from the dragons eye. It was said that you should go and check the first room.

The game itself tells you to go to the first room. I’m starting to think that those of you who get stuck in this part don’t read the dialogues XD

Hey letting you know i crashed once during the motherhood nightmare boss, right after she says the line before the transformation it crashes. other than that i can’t find parsley. Edit: i have discovered parsley does not exist.

You try again the boss fight?

Also, what happend with parsley?

Wanted to ask whats the final ingredient for the Four Cheese Pizza? which shop sells it?

1 Like

Oh! It is an ingredient that was in the DEMO, but in the final game it was removed. Pizza doesn’t need that to be made, but it stayed in the recipe and appears on the item menu, right? Thanks, I hadn’t noticed! I will fix it to avoid confusion :slight_smile:

The boss fight worked when i tried again. now im trying to figure out overstuffing

1 Like

Found something

1 Like

Thanks! I look to fix it!

After transferring my save from the last version of the game to the newest update, the performance in Dolphark has become extremely slow.

Am I doing something wrong? The last version of the game ran fine as far as I saw, so I’m confused onto why it’s performing so much worse now.

Edit: Nevermind, going to sleep seemed to solve the problem.

So I just finished the game and thought I would provide feedback to hopefully inspire ideas for the new Selena Belly Game.

So the 2 big problems I found were. One, if you reach max defense or max Attack, the belly size is just a belly speed reduction and a skill which is not that great once you have all the moves unlocked. Two since your stats are maxed at 100 for attribute and 700 for Stamina, if you happen to do the training stuff that gives stats, it could be wasted, if it gives the maxed stat or if you are max lvl wasted belly exp.

Possible solutions would be stronger moves unlocked for belly size, or making it so you cant get a maxed stat from the training.

Also the specials while cool were not very strong in the damage department. I could do 2-3 times the damage with jiggly belly over even the final special move. The only one that felt balanced was the slime one since it gave status debuffs to enemy.

One other minor issue was that if you were given a quest to bring food to someone you had to chat with them twice to find out what they needed.

Something I was sad to see was that feeding random people could only be done once. I saw sprites for really fat people but we could only feed skinny people to the first level of fat. Sure there was no art to go with it but I know I would have appreciated the idea of fattening up people more in Dolphark.

Edit: forgot to mention, sometimes during the cutscenes the game will crash. Not sure what causes it as it happened in 2 different cutscenes but each time it ran fine when I reached the point where it crashed.

In the Selena remake, the different bellies will grant a different set of abilities, and each one will have its own skill tree.

Still, I appreciate these comments! Although from time to time you could comment on the good as well, which sometimes gives me the feeling that there is nothing good about it XD

2 Likes