SURF THE BELLY-Belly Stuffed fantasy game!

O well let me fix that. Sometimes I forget to say good things when I hope to inspire new ideas.

I loved the animation, watching the attacks go off was one of the best things I have ever seen. I hope to see more of that in your new game.

The story was really cool a lot of people cut out story for more game time, but they sometimes forget that you need story to fill in the farming one usually does.

I felt the skill unlocks were fairly balanced. The only problem I saw was that you had to figure out the elemental attacks for what was effective.

I found the concept for the story really cool. Belly power was one of the best ways to explain why a fat person would be fighting in the world you created. Most just go Fat = power and it really drags down the coolness of the game.

I enjoyed the amount of side quests there were. Have them along with special items that improved the character made them both interesting to search out and rewarding to complete.

You are really good at this and I hope to follow your game creation for decades.

1 Like

I’m stuck in the elven forest where you have to find a missing part

after you interact with that part it says something is missing. Once you do that somewhere on the map there is a stone block that has a glimmer. You have to find that to continue. it is a bit of a trek because it is a narrow path. Hopefully that helps while being vague so it doesn’t spoil for others

Spoiler Note: Where should I use the strange key I received from PANZA?

In dolphark. Swim around the city.

1 Like

Apologies in advance for my english. This is google translation.

So, I passed the game!
36 hours of game time, probably a week in the evenings.
Two main shortcomings have already been written and, in general, I agree with this. I will not write about other little things, they do not spoil the impression of the game at all.
About what I liked.
This is the first game where I was interested in the plot and story !!! So much so that I translated the dialogues using my phone !!!
And this is the first game where loading screens are not annoying!
The opportunity to sail around the island and the secrets in the sea aroused complete delight. :+1:
The animation of the battles is excellent. :clap:
I really liked the battle with the slug Valkyrie, when it was necessary to select the type of attack.
All in all, this is a great game, I’ll be waiting for your next creations. :smiley:

1 Like

so I downloaded the newest version of the game, but it keeps crashing at random points during the intro. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks! Wow! 36 hours is a lot! :slight_smile:

Is weird, Because it shouldn’t happen :frowning:

Let’s just say … I was leveling up. I took my training days seriously.
Already in the lava caves I had the maximum level

About game crashes:
On version 2.0 I had one, on the loading screen with a bus. Restarting the game solved the problem.

quick question, what do i use the magic essence for?

It’s used as a crafting ingredient. There’s a point some time into the game at which you become able to craft unique items using essences. They’re also used in a couple of late-game cooking recipes.

1 Like

What is the maximum belly level of the game?

In this game is 50 :slight_smile:

Oh okay, thanks! Will there be vore involved in it as well?

Is a belly stuffed game, stop asking for vore…

Alright then, thanks!

Hi, really enjoying the game so far! Although I have an issue, and I’m sorry if this has been asked before: my save files disappear after closing the game? I got a bit further than the feeding mermaid job and I’m bummed about losing my progress ): Any idea on how I could fix it on my next playthrough?

Are you playing the game inside of the zip file it came in, without extracting it? GriMimic made a good image guide explaining how to handle that, so I’ll attach it:

2 Likes

Ohh that was very helpful, tysm!