SURF THE BELLY-Belly Stuffed fantasy game!

Hey so I recently started playing this game, but I am entirely stuck on the third level of windys temple. I saw the ghost enter the dragon statues mouth, I go over to it, and says its missing an eye. I have spent 30 minutes walking around the area, and there are no bubbles active I can reach, and nothing I can interact with. Can you please tell me what to do here?

When the spirit disappears, it says “Go to the first room?” Maybe you should go look there.

First off great game but ran into a major issue. During the cutscene where Natalie is talking about a bonfire, the game closed itself and all the files in the folder disappeared. I redownload the game and now won’t open.

WTF? That it has crashed ok, bad but some have already told me that it crashes when it shouldn’t, but to delete the files? That is even strange.

Hey I’m back again game is working fine now. Just a simple question I’m at lvl 33 and haven’t been able to get lvl 3 belly

Do you do what it takes to get to that belly?

sorry im stupid what do u mean by tht. I do all training/ stuffing

To have belly level 3, you have to eat a total of 3 times (once at home, once at the test and once at the feeding mermaid)

That’s really strange,Cuz I can’t work at the mermaid is my belly is already stuffed. And I was doing that going to the mermaid and then stuffing myself three times at home. I do apologize I’m just struggling at the moment does the soda thing count or no

You can only work once a day on feeding the mermaid, if you have not worked, even if you have a full belly, you can go, unless you have not unlocked the belly size

small bug, belly spirits can just waltz out doors and paths that lead to new areas and leave the map

2 Likes

Oh! Easy to fix! Thanks!

1 Like

after unlocking and grinding through the mermaid kingdom and surrounding events I discovered 1 soft lock and a ton of clipping issues, the clipping issues are mostly around where environment pieces outside of the intended player area overlap and had walk behind capabilities (so the south side of any path may allow you to hop out of the area) which lead to several bypasses in the game

The soft lock I noticed (which may apply to any event of this type) is one where you don’t end the day but it goes through a day or so cutscene that empties the belly the example I found was the charity livestream event which empties you’re belly but also does not allow you to do actions to fill it up, so if I ate my food, worked, and did the League then I cant progress past this event since you need a gut for the next story mission or to go to sleep

I don’t understand what you mean by the second part

so for the charity livestream event it starts at the end of the day, it empties the belly and claims “the next day” after that event is done it lets you go and do stuff again, but it never progressed the day, so if you worked, cooked food, and did belly league, it says you have already done those for today and it wont let you sleep since you dont have a belly

Oh! Now understand! Thanks for it! I look it now

visible anger

This NPC has high tendency to follow you down this alley and block you in lol

lol is true, you start a new game just for that? XD

Btw, actually fix this and the others, now upload a new version

no I restarted cause all my saves were after soft lock so I had to restart anyways

But if a lot of people have already finished the game