Surviving, a WG and Expansion Game (Discontinued)

I’ve fixed that transfer issue for the next version so thanks for reporting it. The enemies in 1.2 weren’t invisible it was just using the rpg maker encounter system. Like you’ve seen in 1.3 I’ve changed the system to have enemies on the map.

I realize not everyone who follows the project is in discord so I figured I’d give you guys an update as to what’s going on.

I’ve been hard at work all month putting together a version 2 and it’s going to be ready for the April 1st Patreon launch. To give you a sense of size we’re going from the like 397 MB the game started at to about 600 MB. We got tons of new renders, a new girl, lewd repeatable scenes, and so many quality of life changes.

Patreon will come with discord tiers but if you want to check out my progress before the launch you can join here: The Survival Compound

I am very chatty and feedback is always appreciated.

4 Likes

I’m very happy to say that I’ve accomplished the content goals I set out for myself an a new version is now live on Patreon! For this month only both 10 dollar and 15 dollar tiers will have access to the Beta build, next month it’ll just be the 15 tier. After about two weeks the 5 dollar tier will be able to get their hands on the game.

This version effectively doubles the content of the first build and lays a great foundation for future content. I’ll have more news about future updates in the coming days.

4 Likes

Patreon gave me a second “you’re ready to launch” message so if anyone does have problems with it just send me a message.

But seeing as though we’re steadily gaining patrons I am pretty sure it’s all good. Thank you all for the support, it makes this game possible.

1 Like

How long would you approximately say the gameplay is in the new update to the game?

Should be about 45 minutes if you aren’t just like hammering through it for some reason. I built the scenes to be repeatable. Also at the end of the week the 10 and 15 dollar tier is getting a small additional update to include repeatable scenes with the second stage of one of the girls.

Super great game! I signed up for the patreon and played the whole thing, excited for more!

Just a note, the bug Fresh_Mint posted above about loading Map012 is present in the free 1.3 version you link at the top of the thread. It happens right after you finish the green building stuff, go into the main compound with Jen and sleep. Trying to exit your room after sleeping causes the bug, and you can’t progress the rest of the demo (if there is any). I had already seen enough when I ran into it that I was comfortable signing up for the patreon, but I thought I should just bring it up.

Again, super excited for where this game goes, can’t wait for more!

1 Like

I’m so glad you like the game, and the support is truly appreciated!

I identified the issue and fixed it for all future versions unfortunately I can’t re-release that demo with the update. But in May the free version will replace it and I’ve made sure to add a note stating the bug so thanks for reminding me.

2 Likes

I have been absolutely floored by the support in the last few days since we’ve launched and I just wanted to thank this community for making all of this possible.

7 Likes

It’s been an amazing week of support and as a thank you I asked our community for pinup ideas and made one based on their suggestions. If you would like to support this work please consider joining us on Patreon but our Discord is totally free for whomever would like to join.

I’ve marked the image as a spoiler since it’s NSFW.

16 Likes

Quite I neat Little game here but, stuck though after the first time I sleep the game fails to load, and won’t load, Idk what I did. (I go to sleep in my room and when I go to it the game fails to laod the area and won’t load it for whatever reason)

Unfortunately that may be an issue like with the exit bug for that version. That was fixed for future versions. The next free version will release in May or is available on Patreon for 5 dollars on April 15th.

It’s available for 10 dollars now but given the 15th is a few days away I can’t in good conscious suggest people pay more than needed for it.

1 Like

Five dollar version is out now, the free version will release a month from now on May 15th.

Newest version now live on Patreon for our 10/15 dollar supporters. Version 0.2.4 will be added here for free May 15th.

2 Likes

So, am I missing something with the cooking mechanic? I couldn’t physically get the book off of the shelf as it wasn’t there, so I’m not exactly sure how to use that mechanic.

You get it automatically upon completing the quest. Just go to your house at sunset and the option to invite them to dinner will happen. Right now it’s not much of a mechanic as it is a scene generator, but I have ideas to expand upon that.

Hey you fine folks. Version 0.2.3 is now free here as promised and 0.3.3 is now available for 5 bucks on Patreon.

1 Like

Hey, playing on version 0.2.3, and the elevator is a death trap. Like, you walk into it, and it reloads the same map with you inside it, and you can’t move. Also, a lot of the food in the city doesn’t respawn, making it a bit of a grind to get enough for each day.

Edit: I Just found the farm area to the north. That made things MUCH easier.

hey man where exactly did you find the farm area? is it somewhere in the city?

The elevator was fixed in the newest version, it was never supposed to actually lead anywhere since you use the sparkling button to change floors. The issue with gathering was partially resolved for the next version but is something I actually need to go back and find a permanent solution for.

The farm area, or more accurately the expanded compound is found to the north in-between two tires after you buy that upgrade in the lab. It gets used more in the 0.3.3 update.