Tainted Elysium download?

So, I am able to download and unzip the fill but I am having issues running the .swf file. I have tried safari and firefox and have updated flash with no success. This seems strange because I am on the same Mac that I was when the game was still live online. Any recommendations for what to try next would be great

It may be that Safari and Firefox have stopped supporting flash, as it is going to be discontinued by 2020. You may have to download a flash player

Works in Internet Explorer, if that’s somehow an option.

That does not seem to be the case for me I have my adobe flash plugin running for safari and firefox. For safari it returns “Safari Can’t open the page” with (NSPOSIXErrorDomain:1). So I looked for any firewalls I may have running that would halt or applications that may affect the performance. Im not seeing anything.

I had an issue with Firefox where it would only return a white screen for the tab window.

I also tried Chrome because why not and the swf will not run. Just keeps redownloading.

I would have to jump through more hoops IE then I care to try and generally do not like using it if i do not need to.

A lot of browsers have started disabling Flash as a default. If you can’t get them to work, you can download the standalone Flash projector from Adobe, and use that to run the game. Either run the player and then choose to open the file; or right click the file, choose “Open with…” and navigate to wherever you saved the Flash player.

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/32/flashplayer_32_sa.exe

i can’t seem to get it to work for me so i can play the game

What are you trying to play it in? It’s getting harder and harder to play in browsers, so I recommend the standalone Flash player in the link above.

i tried that and i don’t know how to set it up properly to get the game to be active for me to open

here is a swf player for mac

i’m windows tho so that won’t work

you could try the newgrounds flash player

Really? Try this.

1 Like

Love the game, but once you get to the higher weight levels, it takes a LONG time to drain your stomach.

Other than that, great game imo

Am I doing this right? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I highly doubt it, but has anyone made any mods or tried to “continue” Elysium? Just wondering.

1 Like

i’m planning a spiritual sucessor
but it’s atleast one year out before i’m even skilled enough to start.

2 Likes

alright flash is no longer supported, anyone got a solution?

3rd-5th and 25th comment on this topic using the little scroll bar, :slight_smile:

How far does the game actually go? Ive just been running around in the forest, getting fucked and impregnated by slimes and facehuggers. Is there much more to it and im just dumb?

That’s all I got, too. You can get your character extremely massive by just sitting around the plains and eating pumpkins whole. You can see in my earlier reply.